Kit to replace Intec mirror mounted side cameras

I have a 2006 Monaco Dynasty. It has the original Aladdin rear View camera but the original owner did not order the side camera option.  The monitor has inputs for side cameras. 

What would it take to add your kit to my rig?  I am wondering if maybe the wiring for the side cameras are in place as part of a standard mirror wiring harness. 

Doug

1 hour ago, Doug, W5WTX said:

I have a 2006 Monaco Dynasty. It has the original Aladdin rear View camera but the original owner did not order the side camera option.  The monitor has inputs for side cameras. 

What would it take to add your kit to my rig?  I am wondering if maybe the wiring for the side cameras are in place as part of a standard mirror wiring harness. 

Doug

Hi Doug, the wiring to the camera is 12V, GND, and the Video signal.

It would be straightforward to add the wiring, but to mount in the mirrors you would need the mount from Intec which I don’t think they sell without their camera.

if I were in your shoes, I would look at a different type of side camera that would mount to the side of the coach and integrate that.

Of course, if you really want them mounted on the mirrors, it can be done.

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
16 hours ago, pwhittle said:

Camera kits V2.0 are back in stock.

Paul

Great news Paul.  Did you have to change your price any? I'm thinking about getting a kit if even just for a spare for when mine OEM's crap out.

@Paul J A

Tim does a great job at RVCams, but I don’t think they offer a plug and play replacement for the Velvac Mirror mounted Intec cameras.

Please share a product link if there is one.

Paul