Community Reputation Rating[s]

Paul J A

If you look at the Leaderboard you will see the total number of folks that liked your posts over about the past month.  Basically the total number of "likes"  for ALL your posts ever made translates into a community reputation rating.  I'm sure Scotty will jump in and correct me if I'm wrong.

45 minutes ago, Frank McElroy said:

If you look at the Leaderboard you will see the total number of folks that liked your posts over about the past month.  Basically the total number of "likes"  for ALL your posts ever made translates into a community reputation rating.  I'm sure Scotty will jump in and correct me if I'm wrong.

That is correct. It is a default function of the software, but something we don't really use.  There is an option to group users into groups based on their reputation rating (Users, SuperUsers, etc.) and give people varying privileges based on those groups.  For example, we could create a certain threshold that would allow members who passed that threshold to not have edit restrictions, or have special privileges.   It's something we may consider in the future, but isn't critical right now.