HH zone one issues

Brett63

I had a thought the other day after talking and thinking about this. Somehow the system between dash controls and AH are tied together (I still suspect the AC control module I saw but have not opened the dash back up to get the numbers off of). Anyway I wondered if I were to just turn the ignition on and not start the coach, then turn the fan speed to hi and back to low a time or two with it in the heat chest position if that may reset somehow either the blower door or the module. So I did that and then turned the AH back on so that it would cycle and sure enough I now have hot air again blowing from all vents across the dash. 

What does that tell me, Beats the hell outa me but I have heat up front when sitting still and using AH again....lol

Yeah, some Monaco magic. It also works for me while stationary, but see what happens when you get moving to be sure. I will either close the outside air intake as Bob did or add a push button for air recirculation as in cars to close the firewall door by vacuum action at will. The latter possibly not until we anchor down somewhere warm and I get bored. That's when things like that get done...