Move assets? And....

Study the course for me. Now is not the time for me to knee jerk and get caught up in all the hoopla and do something that is any different that what I always have done. 

Regarding buying  a new RV or keeping what I have:

No one can really tell you what to do regarding to purchase a MH. You know your finances.  If you can’t make a decision on what to do then do nothing. 

I am on my 4th MH. After my second I should have purchased a used Prevost or Newell.  However what we have now we absolutely love. 1 and a half baths, full wall slide, residential fridg, fireplace.... it’s just right for us. 

....plus at my age I don’t know how much longer I have to drive. I feel great today! But I know all too well how quickly that can change. My wife says (god bless her) if you see one that you want buy it. 

Oh well eventually this will change too😂

Stay the course! Do not alter what has worked well so far and monitor each day rather each hour and or minute as needed. There will come a time for me to move (as they say) assets.

However No one knows the time the day or the hour that it won’t matter. 

12 hours ago, dennywagaman said:

Stay the course! Do not alter what has worked well so far and monitor each day rather each hour and or minute as needed. There will come a time for me to move (as they say) assets.

However No one knows the time the day or the hour that it won’t matter. 

Denny, thank you for "studying" the course.... 😁

Denny:

The economic times we are currently in because of the pandemic has created some opportunities as well as placed some red flags on other financial moves. 2020 presented some great opportunities for us on property so we gobbled up 2 river front lots for future RV sites and also just purchased an industrial property. All 3 were distress sales that came up in a red hot real estate market.

In 2021 we are launching 2 new companies ( non RV related ). Some industry sectors have provided some great opportunities to launch new businesses. I moved stock holdings out of the market and put that elsewhere. Our coach is paid for and we will NOT be upgrading as coach values are insanely high. We have reached a point in our life that all of our money goes towards appreciating assets.

Finances are something personal and we all have our own paths we want to take based on our individual goals. Some come out winners, others come out losers. I see a lot of positives in the future as well as a lot of downside. My job is to identify the positives and ride the highs while avoiding the lows. No one knows where this economy is really going to go but I am cautiously placing my bets by trying to play the right cards early in the game. It just so happens that I like playing with a stacked deck. My Godfather, one of the most brilliant business minds I have ever met taught me years ago that when the economy turns south, do not run for cover and hide out with the masses. Instead, hoard cash and look for investment opportunities and then leverage them.  🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1