Dan

dsell556

I’m Dan Sell and I have a 2009 Monaco Signature. My leveling system is giving me a headache. I have replaced some lines and connectors, soaped lines, connectors, and bags and can’t seem to stop the coach from listing to the passenger side. When I am parked In a campground or in my barn I have to re-level every day. I also have good hearing and can’t hear a leak. I have left the control panel on automatic and manual and can’t keep this puppy level. Help, please 

Is the PS list more in the front or rear?

If more on the rear, in the level mode, the PS  two drive axle airbags and the PS tag air bag are all tied together via control valves.  Sounds like you soaped the PS drive air bags and lines.  Not sure if you also checked the PS tag bag and lines.  Not sure if the 09 Sig had rear ping tanks but these lines need to be checked if so equipped.

Also, have you checked the 8 pack control valves above the drive axle and the control valve set vent for leaks?

I had a similar problem on my 04 Dynasty. It would lean to the passenger side while parked or while driving. I called HWH in Moscow Iowa and was able to talk with a tech who together for over an hour, walked through my system and we were able to diagnose the problem. Turned out it was the "travel" mode solenoid. Bought the parts thru them and installed them myself.  Good luck

• Thanks 2

Dan, attached is a link to a service manual in the download files.  Service manuals for similar systems are also in the download files.

The valving system for the six valves on the drive axle and the 4 valves for the tag are explained.

Saw the reference to ping tanks in earlier post so I thought this may apply.  If there are braided hoses to the ping tanks, a leak may go unnoticed. 

My 05 has these big (1"?) braided lines from ping tanks to airbags.  After spraying everything else, I decided to give those lines a heavy spraying using dawn solution in garden pump sprayer.  After using maybe a quart, the 'beard of bubbles" appeared at one bend on one braided line.  Replaced them.

• Thanks 1