The swivel and backrest levers on the pilot and copilot seats are cracked at the screw holes and need to be replaced.  Please advise the seat manufacturers name.  Also, can anyone recommend a source for the levers?

Doug Knight

’05 Dynasty w/ ‘14 CR-V toad

Edited by dougknight86
Forgot to sign post

Doug,

In the short term, you can probably re-attach the levers by adding self-tapping screws in the opposite corners. Drill a pilot hole through the faceplate and through the seat frame. use a flat washer to carefully tighten the screws. Dab a little black paint on the finished product and you may find that you don't need to go through all the hassle and expense of replacing the whole cable(s)...

🙄

George C, 2005 Exec

Doug, My swivel cable broke at the lever and I was able to order a complete replacement from ' COACH SUPPLY DIRECT ' out of Edwardsburg, Mi. they can be reached at 800-589-7251.   It was $35 plus $13 shipping.   Josh was very helpful.  The other lever/cable for the seat back appears to be frozen but I know that one is going to be a LOT tougher to replace.  I may just try and but a replacement cable assy , is case they go out of stock, and hang on to it until I decide to reupholster the seats sometime in the future.  I just pulled up their website and found the link that will get you to the cables:  https://www.coachsupplydirect.com/rv-products/rv-seating-parts/ .  Talk with Josh, you may have to send him a photo of what you're looking for as there are several different styles.  Hope this helps.

Thanks to all those who responded.

My issue has been resolved.  I contacted Villa International and sent them a picture of the parts and they had them in stock.  Have not received them yet but expect them early next week.

Doug Knight

’05 Dynasty w/ ‘14 CR-V toad

• Like 1