BILL D'S 2020 MONACOERS GATHERING NEW INFO

OK FOLKS, WE ARE GETTING CLOSE. IF YOU ARE ATTENDING BILL D'S 2020 MONACOERS GATHERING MAKE SURE YOU READ AND SAVE/PRINT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION. I WILL BE POSTING A NEW UPDATED SCHEDULE/AGENDA EARLY NEXT WEEK.

BILL D’s 2020 MONACOERS GATHERINGUPDATE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

ANY MEMBER WHO HAS A SPECIAL DIET WILL HAVE TO LET THE CHEF NOW IN ADVANCE AND HE WILL DO HIS BEST TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR  NEEDS!     

Any comments or suggestions are welcomed. You can either post them to the Monacoers Forum or Private Email Me at  "viperrrr@msn.com". I am supposed to be on Site 197 and Scotty should be on Site 198.

I would really appreciate it if All Members who are attending that if you have "NAME TAGS" please wear them. It sure makes it easier to put a name with a face. If you do not have a name tag, there will be sticky labels available during the Gathering.

A ROSTER of all the Members who are attending and their Site Number will be included in your Goody Bag along with a copy of the Schedule/Agenda when you register upon your arrival Tuesday at Lazydays RV Park Office. Do not Forget to pick it up. If you arrive early you will have to go to the Park Office Tuesday to pick up your Goody Bag.

The Agenda and Seminar schedule has been confirmed with all the Vendors and Seminar Presenters.

See you all on Tuesday, February 11th!!!!!! DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS EVENT!!!!! 

Tom and Paula Moore have put a Form together for the Silent Flea Market. The Form will be Included in your Goody Bag that you can fill out with any items you have for sale and post it in the conference room. The form will also be available at the Meet and Greet Dinner Tuesday evening and also throughout the week. The details will be explained further at the Meet and Greet Dinner .

Chris Throgmartin will also be doing Awning, Slide Topper, Slideout and Lower Belt Line Inspections. Any Members wanting to have Chris inspect their Coach can sign up at the Meet and Greet Dinner Tuesday Evening and Evening Dinners.

The Lazydays Chef will also be doing a Presentation, "Unlocking the Mystery’s of Microwave/Convection Oven Cooking" on Thursday, February 13th at 1:30PM;
 LADY"S DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!!!!

I CANNOT EXPRESS ENOUGH THAT IT VERY IMPORTANT THAT WE NEED AS MANY MEMBERS ATTENDING THESE SEMINARS AS POSSIBLE. THE PRESENTERS ARE THERE FOR YOU AND TO GIVE YOU VALUABLE AND UPDATED INFORMATION AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. IT IS GETTING VERY DIFFICULT TO GET THE PRESENTERS TO COME AND PARTICIPATE WHEN NO ONE SHOWS UP FOR THEIR PRESENTATION.
EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT THAT INTERESTED IN THE TOPIC THAT IS BEING PRESENTED, EVERY MEMBER SHOULD  ATTEND THE SEMINAR OUT OF RESPECT AND SHOW SUPPORT FOR THE PERSON WHO IS GIVING UP THIER TIME TO PRESENT THE INFORMATION TO YOU.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT LEARN!

• Thanks 1