Location of Intellitec Water Pump Control

Jerry E

Before I start unloading my storage bays, I thought I might ask if anyone knows where the water pump control module is located on a 2002 Windsor.   I suspect it is located in the compartment where the water pump is located, but do not remember seeing it the last time I put in a new water pump.  

Thanks for any help.

Jerry E.

Jerry,

I don't have a Windsor so yours may not be located in the same area as ours. Ours is high up on the frame rail in the service bay where the water pump is located. It is hard to see without removing the white panel. I modified our white panel for better access to things behind it. Hopefully someone with a coach like yours will chime in.

Jerry, you didn't post what model 2002 Windsor and length that you own. I have a PBT model 40 foot with Aqua-Hot and the water pump module is located in the same small bay accessed on the passenger side where the water pump and Aqua Hot are also located. It is on the forward wall next to two fuse holders and HD relay that activates the water pump.

Water Pump Intellitec Latching Controller.JPG

Edited by Dr4Film

6 hours ago, Jerry E said:

Thanks everyone.  I found it!  It is in the service bay next to the water pump.  It is hidden by my shore power cord reel.  Going to be a tight fit to replace it. 

Jerry,

Just a thought: consider relocating things when you replace. I moved my latching controller, the 2 fuses, and the relay to a separate panel I added to the side of the Mani-Blok support so I can easily access things in the future. Mine was buried initially and now looks more like Richard's.

George C, 2005 Exec

Thanks George, great idea.  I will look around for a better location.  I ordered a replacement controller from Amazon.  It will be here Monday.  Hopefully this will fix my water pump problem.  If not, I will be back and ask more questions.

Thanks again.