I have a RVIBrake-2 for sale. It is in excellent condition. It is one of the easiest Toad Braking Systems to install. It only takes 1 minute to place the RVIBrake on the driver's floor, attach the arm to the brake pedal, insert the power cord into the cigarette lighter socket or power socket, hang the antenna onto your review mirror, plug the Break-away cable into the RVIBrake unit and lastly push the Green Auto-Start button and you're done.

It comes with everything you will need, The main braking unit, the wireless master monitor (which sits on your RV dash) the antenna and the Break-away that gets installed onto your car that you plan to tow, plus a universal stop plate.

It is one of the most versatile, light and best Toad braking Systems in today's RV marketplace. It is a far better system than ones that rests against the driver's seat.

Quoted from the RVIBrake web site, "The RVibrake2 Auxiliary Braking System is the most advanced and easy to use auxiliary braking system on the market today. A "One-Touch Auto Positioning" technology allows for a perfect installation in your tow vehicle each and every time. Installation takes less than 60 seconds, and is compatible with RVibrake's Tire Pressure Sensors (sold separately). Included: RVibrake2, Wireless Remote, Breakaway Switch ,and Installation Guide. See Fit Guide to determine if the custom stop bracket is required."

Asking $800 plus shipping.

20210225_101501.jpg

20210225_101538.jpg

20210225_101606.jpg

Edited by Dr4Film

So i have a roadmaster i have, guess i ought to list it for sale, but im curious, with my truck i tow when there is no vacume for the brake system its is VERY difficult to press the brake pedal! I have never connected this unit i have so how do these units overcome the extream pressure to overcome the lack of assist? I used to work in a car dealership an when a used car comes in on a trade “IF” the dealership choses to try to resell it then all non OEM parts MUST be removed, cause otherwise there liable for all that stuff. So my used car guy knew i was towing my car an gave the compleate unit to me, or so i think i have all the parts required😳 So i ended up buying a dolly with electric brakes just cause i didnt want the hassel of having to engineer the System to fit.

Rik,

The procedure of the RVIBrake system when setting it up is to activate it a few times, meaning that the air assisted ram that is connected to the brake pedal will push on the brake pedal 5 times to accomplish two important things. One to set it firmly against the stop plate and two, to purge all of the vacuum from the cars brake system so that it will brake the car correctly. The air assisted ram in the RVIBrake system is very strong and does NOT need the vacuum assist like us weak humans.

The BIG feature of the RVIBrake system is that it can be used for many different vehicles and it is VERY compact, light, and easy to setup and remove.

Edited by Dr4Film
1 hour ago, Rikadoo said:

So i have a roadmaster i have, guess i ought to list it for sale, but im curious, with my truck i tow when there is no vacume for the brake system its is VERY difficult to press the brake pedal! I have never connected this unit i have so how do these units overcome the extream pressure to overcome the lack of assist? I used to work in a car dealership an when a used car comes in on a trade “IF” the dealership choses to try to resell it then all non OEM parts MUST be removed, cause otherwise there liable for all that stuff. So my used car guy knew i was towing my car an gave the compleate unit to me, or so i think i have all the parts required😳 So i ended up buying a dolly with electric brakes just cause i didnt want the hassel of having to engineer the System to fit.

Hi Rik,

Most people have eventually grown tired of a tow dolly and gone to towing 4 down.  Since you don't have money invested in your Roadmaster brake maybe you should  hang onto it for awhile.  I use a Roadmaster, and consider it pretty much fool proof,  it's super simple.    With your mechanical background I'm sure you can install it and  make it work.

On the other hand if you are going to sell it how much will you ask for it.

• 1 month later...