Tape holding tank sensors?

Help Please, we have a classic 1994 Dynasty just like Bill's, a water leak developed under the passenger side mid bay. Removing the cover plates to the bays liquid tanks reveals that this bay houses the water holding tank and the black water and grey water holding tanks. The leak was from the vacuum break behind the toilet above the black water tank, got the part from Amazon and fixed the leak, However before I replace the cover plates for this bay, I would like to replace the tape sensors for the 3 holding tanks. ( the tape sensors are scratched, peeling off, deteriorated and sending out pour data} This is where I could use some help from anyone who owns and older classic coach like ours or who has already replaced these tape sensors,  does anyone know who made the system? Where I could get some new sensor tapes?  Thanx in advance, H and M Collin, Classic 94 Dynasty pushed along by an 09 Honda Fit!

19 minutes ago, hopcollin said:

Help Please, we have a classic 1994 Dynasty just like Bill's, a water leak developed under the passenger side mid bay. Removing the cover plates to the bays liquid tanks reveals that this bay houses the water holding tank and the black water and grey water holding tanks. The leak was from the vacuum break behind the toilet above the black water tank, got the part from Amazon and fixed the leak, However before I replace the cover plates for this bay, I would like to replace the tape sensors for the 3 holding tanks. ( the tape sensors are scratched, peeling off, deteriorated and sending out pour data} This is where I could use some help from anyone who owns and older classic coach like ours or who has already replaced these tape sensors,  does anyone know who made the system? Where I could get some new sensor tapes?  Thanx in advance, H and M Collin, Classic 94 Dynasty pushed along by an 09 Honda Fit!

H and M

Is yours a SEE LEVEL tank monitoring system?

If so, try here: https://www.rvupgradestore.com/Seelevel-II-710JS-Sensor-Board-p/710JS.htm

1 minute ago, just_john1 said:

I replaced mine using Aluminum duct tape. It was recommended buy the people that I got my new control board from. Check out www.TankEdge.com for information  and help.

Just_John

97 40' Dynasty, 2006 Jeep

I was told by SeeLevel that "aluminum duct tape" on or near their tank sensors would cause false readings.

I suspect that you are looking for this part that in the picture. Unless you need the whole thing, I would do just as John said and use an aluminum tape from HW store. You will need to recalibrate the controller either way and that's the tricky part...

IMG_2863.PNG