Monaco emblems

I don’t think the REV emblem noted is the heavy duty one on the front,  I could be wrong, but base my response on one I purchased which was a light duty decal. I think decal on your front is much bulkier.

Edited by David White

D12FAEE6-D64E-4CA1-9067-E56B9FEE3733.png

On 2/9/2020 at 6:31 PM, Warren B said:

James,

You can get a new emblem from REV parts online.  The part number is 10115987 and was $22.77 plus tax and shipping.

I ordered it and another one that was listed on the site. I'll see if it'll work. Thank you for your help!!

On 2/9/2020 at 6:19 PM, Karl Hampton said:

It looks great! What kind of coating and where did u have it done?

karl H

it's Raptor rhino liner. I was hesitant when the body man suggested it. It looks great and is supposed to be tough tough tough!! 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:59 PM, Warren B said:

David,

Just installed one on my Camelot, and it was an emblem just like they put on the later model coaches, not a decal like came on my coach.

@Warren B

How is the emblem attached?  I purchased one and it's plastic with rivet(??) holes. Did you use rivets, screws, or ???  (My coach had a sticker, so I have to drill the holes to attach the "real" emblem)  When I purchased it, I was thinking it would have screw holes or use auto trim adhesive...  

Any advice / guidance would be appreciated. I can figure out a way, but since you've already invented that wheel...

10 minutes ago, Scotty Hutto said:

@Warren B

How is the emblem attached?  I purchased one and it's plastic with rivet(??) holes. Did you use rivets, screws, or ???  (My coach had a sticker, so I have to drill the holes to attach the "real" emblem)  When I purchased it, I was thinking it would have screw holes or use auto trim adhesive...  

Any advice / guidance would be appreciated. I can figure out a way, but since you've already invented that wheel...

my original emblem was attached with body molding tape (rubber tape with adhesive on both sides). I ordered a couple of new emblems from the Monaco parts site. One is to arrive this Friday. I'll see what I get. I'll share my experience. 

for drilling your holes. You may be able to make a template by using a  copy machine to make a copy of the back of the emblem, if it's flat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...