Mystery Switch 2009 Monaco Cayman

Bob Keating

I am hoping somebody in the community can help.

I have two switches mounted side by side in the bathroom. One operates the lights overhead and over the vanity. The other, I have no idea. It is attached to something, because the lights flicker like a load is being activated;  however, I can't find anything that changes when this switch is activated. The owner's manual does not have a full switch call out, so I am stumped. Any  suggestions??

On my 03 HR Endeavor that would be the water pump switch, but there's an indicator light next it.  The lights might fluctuate with activation of the pump but you'd also hear the pump.

Different platform, different year, just what's on mine.

- bob

I have a 2004 40' PDQ. One switch turns on the lights above toilet, the second turns light over sink. A third switch is on right of sink lower than sink turns water pump on. Maybe someone switched out the wires?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bob Keating said:

I am hoping somebody in the community can help.

I have two switches mounted side by side in the bathroom. One operates the lights overhead and over the vanity. The other, I have no idea. It is attached to something, because the lights flicker like a load is being activated;  however, I can't find anything that changes when this switch is activated. The owner's manual does not have a full switch call out, so I am stumped. Any  suggestions??

Could someone have combined the lights into one switch? On our 2008 Diplomat we have 2 switches side by side an one is for vanity lights and the other for overhead lights

• Like 1

It does appear to be a light switch, because it has the same paired mounting as all of the other lights.

The left most switch controls all of the lights in the bathroom. The right switch doesn't do anything except make the bathroom lights flicker once when you turn it on.

Thanks for all of the input, but I have decided not to worry about it.