Cooling system capacity

D@mn service place was wanting to put in the OAT Coolant says that’s what they have put in hundreds of vehicles. I told them about the sensor problems that are encountered with using that on the older motors. Then he texts me a pic of ES Compleat and I said I didn’t want that either and that I wanted the Fully Formulated coolant and that I would bring it to them. Hell even if they need to make a little on my coolant that’s what I want to use. Waiting to hear back.  If they won’t give me what I’m asking for I’ll go somewhere else. 

Unfortunately no.  I have learned a lot more, but have decided to have my RV guy do it. He owns a 2001 Holiday Rambler like ours, and he couldn't tell me!  Sounds like it will take several flushes and nearly impossible to drain the engine block.  Plan on a final flush with deionized water, filling it with Peak Final Charge 50/50 and maybe then I will know.  Will check with refractometer afterward to be sure we're protected down to 0 F which will be fine for this area (Western NC, elevation about 2300 feet.)

Thanks for asking.