The New Homestead

throgmartin

I just wanted to say congratulations to Dave Pratt on the new forum. This is a move I have wanted to see happen for a couple years now and to see it come to fruition is awesome.

First let me say thank you to all the moderators and forum owners for all of their work and dedication for making this transition. But most importantly I have to say thank you to Scotty Hutto who poured his heart, soul and massive amounts of time downloading, uploading and capturing data.  I watched from behind the scenes as Scotty dedicated weeks on end making this new forum happen.

Lastly, I want to personally thank one individual who made all of this possible. I know he is reading this and will continue to watch over this forum from afar. He has demanded that he remain anonymous and Dave and the entire moderating staff have agreed to his requirement. When Yahoo decided to pull the plug on groups I requested his help and support and this person stepped up in a huge way and funded this entire forum.  It would have been an expensive venture for the Monaco group and without him this new forum would not have been possible. I thank this individual from the bottom of my heart for hearing my plea, stepping forward and waving his magic wand to make things happen in cyberspace.  He is a remarkable individual and has been a big Monaco supporter for many years.

Once again, Thank you Dave, Scotty and the rest of the Mod gang and congratulations for making this all happen. I hope all of the members here enjoy this new home. I know I will.

• Like 6

Thanks Chris.  I too would like to add my grateful appreciation to "the individual who shall remain nameless".  Without his help, during an incredibly trying time of the year and of his life, NONE of this would have happened.

The Bill D's Monacoers owe him more than anyone realizes.

Chris, Scotty, David, the moderators and our special ”anonymous” friend for all the work and dedication that has helped so many of us over the years, to keep this site of  Bill D’s alive is really appreciated by not just me but I believe by the whole Monacoer’s group 

Thank you

Thom Argy

05 Monaco Camelot PDQ

17 Buick Enclave