Monacoers Daily Digest

Scotty Hutto

Welcome to Bill D's Monacoers' Daily digest for *|date|*

To view this on the web click here: https://www.monacoers.org/newsletters/issue/448-monacoers-daily-digest/.  To respond to a post, click on the post title to be taken to that topic on the website.

Hello *|member_name|*, 

Here's what the Monacoers were talking about yesterday:

Index

RV Salvage Yards
tmw188
Alternator Rebuild
wayne.cerven@gmail.com
Slide topper tension
astgerma
Alternator Rebuild
John Haggard
Alternator Rebuild
wayne.cerven@gmail.com
RV Salvage Yards
Dr4Film
Upgrading the leveling system
Dr4Film
willbo777
Alternator Rebuild
Chuck B
Cooling system capacity
wamcneil
Cooling system capacity
Rikadoo
Slide topper tension
Ivylog
Slide topper tension
96 EVO
Genset Fuel Filter Change
rpasetto
96 EVO
Cooling system capacity
millionroy
Cooling system capacity
wamcneil
Alternator Rebuild
wayne.cerven@gmail.com
Slow moving slide
Darren A.
Finally Replacing Norcold 1200
RVSSNAKE
2001 dynasty rocker switches
Ernest Tumbleston
House Disconnect Switch
Tom Cherry
Slow moving slide
Rikadoo
Slow moving slide
Darren A.
House Disconnect Switch
tmw188
scottjo02
Suggestions for New Tires
Ron Jones
David White
JDCrow
Map your trios
bmulvenna@hotmail.com
Slide topper tension
throgmartin
Slide topper tension
astgerma
cbr046
Land Lubber
Slow moving slide
Rikadoo
Ray Davis
Slow moving slide
Darren A.

RV Salvage Yards
tmw188

I can’t answer your question, but is it missing or damaged? 

Rear AC compressor turns on then off quickly
Dr4Film

Based on my experience plus after checking my Alibaba crystal ball, both believe that new AC's are in Steven's future! 😇

Ivylog

Try lowering the temperature a couple degrees when it stay running and see if it keeps running. Mine will and this rules out it being a power/Intelitec issue.

Theres nothing wrong with the unit… the Tstat is turning it off. All 3 heat pumps are original on our 04 Dynasty that did the same on the BR unit until I messed with the remote temperature sensor. Having the sensor clear of everything and the clamp further back from the end seemed to help.

Alternator Rebuild
wayne.cerven@gmail.com
12 hours ago, John Haggard said:

You do live in a beautiful part of the world Wayne 

John 

little off topic, did you replace your Norcold refrigerator and or any upgrades to it? 

Thanks

Wayne 

1999 Signature Caesar 

Slide topper tension
astgerma

Does anyone know how many turns are required to load up the spring on a Carefree Summit XL topper.  This is on a 24 foot slide out.

I had the slide open and looked up to find that the topper was very slack.  looks like the spring either broke or unloaded some how.

Alternator Rebuild
John Haggard
14 minutes ago, wayne.cerven@gmail.com said:

John 

little off topic, did you replace your Norcold refrigerator and or any upgrades to it? 

Thanks

Wayne 

1999 Signature Caesar 

Yes I did

Two years ago

With a Norcold 4 door. 

Works flawlessly and stays 33 

Freezer,  hard ice cream 

20210609_072732.jpg

Alternator Rebuild
wayne.cerven@gmail.com
8 minutes ago, John Haggard said:

Yes I did

Two years ago

With a Norcold 4 door. 

Freezer,  hard ice cream 

20210609_072732.jpg

Okay,thank you

RV Salvage Yards
Dr4Film

Below is a cut&paste from a RVTravel Newsletter that I had saved from 2013.

RVing Tip of the Day
Save money at RV salvage grave yards
by Rene Agredano

Old RVs have to die somewhere and most of them do it at RV salvage yards around the U.S. Whether you're restoring a classic Scamp trailer or trying to fix your RV air conditioner, these RV grave yards are the best sources for used parts.

Before you turn to the manufacturer of your broken RV part be sure to visit these online directories of used RV parts emporiums:

http://www.gypsyjournal.net/RV%20Surplus%20and%20salvage%20outlets.html

http://www.rverscorner.com/rvsalvage.html

http://www.rv.net/obsolete/index.cfm?action=group&groupid=1

The power of the Internet means you don't even have to physically visit the RV grave yard to acquire your part. Many of these suppliers will fulfill search requests, including http://www.paramountautobody.com/reno-nevada-used-rv-parts.html, a Reno-based business that carries used RV parts from sinks to awnings. To help expedite your search include accurate measurements and photos of the part you need in your email to the company.

If you're lucky enough to be located near a used RV parts supplier be sure to take the old part with you. RV parts often look identical until placed side-by-side. You'll want to wear a hat and sunscreen too since RV salvage yards are usually outdoors. Carrying some hand cleaner in your vehicle will also be useful since you'll be digging around dirty old relics. Once you find the RV part you need you might even have the opportunity to haggle with the owner for a better price. It never hurts to ask for a discount as long as you're respectful.

Below is another cut&paste from a resource I saved from 2018.

http://www.fivestarrvgroup.com

http://www.marxrv.com/rvsalvage.htm

http://www.glen-l.com/campers/suppliers.html

http://www.visoneautomart.com/

Northwest RV Supply

http://msrheaters.com/defrost.html

Northwest RV Supply       www.nwrvsupply.com

Veurinks RV     (Sue)   616-965-9619

http://colawrvsalvage.com

www.bontragers.com

http://m.rverscorner.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rverscorner.com%2Frvsalvage.html#2800

http://www.azrvinc.com/index.asp

RV Surplus

Singletonsrv.com

Sullivan RV Sales and Service

Alliance coach, Wildwood FL

http://www.factoryrvsurplus.com

http://www.rverscorner.com/

Dr4Film

I called HWH many years ago asking about the cost of adding 4 hydraulic jacks to my HWH Air Leveling System as it was an option to have both but the original owner chose not to include that option.

They quoted me a price of $8000. I wasn't THAT thrilled about having jacks and air leveling.

The only reason I wanted the jacks was to stabilize the coach during heavy winds as the coach does rock quite a bit when it is windy out while sitting on the air bags. This was when we were spending a lot of time out west where they have the Santa Ana Winds. Now that we are mostly on the East Coast haven't had the need.

Problem after changing plastic surge tank to metal
Rlwitt

2008 Monaco Camelot. Replaced the plastic surge tank with a metal tank. About 10 mins after starting the Warning light came on. Continued to idle to get pressure up.  No leaks and not running hot. Warning light still on. Any suggestions. TIA

Dr4Film

Make sure your coolant level sensor is wired correctly and working correctly.

willbo777

We have both air leveling and jacks on our coach.  I much prefer the air, easy, quick, and it rechecks level every so many hours, ours is set to 2 hours.  After many mods with the aux air compressor, changing to Viair and moving it inside a basement compartment you can still hear it but we don't mind nor does it disturb us.  If we sit for a long time, very rare for us, I might air level and then just touch down the jacks.  The explanation I have always heard about 3 vs 4 jacks is 3 is less likely to twist the chassis, and it seems to make sense to me.  The jacks do come in handy sometimes and am very glad our coach happened to have both systems.

Steven P

I'm thinking @Ivylog is onto something.   Last night I took my infrared thermometer and pointed it at the front remote sensor and got 72 degrees.  Went to rear and got 80 degrees.  Started checking Temps around the BR and found it was consistently high there at the sensor. So I opened the cabinet behind the TV and realized I had my Dish Wally sitting right where that sensor exits (that cabinet has a false floor and the wire is under the floor).   I moved the Wally to the back of the cabinet and pulled the sensor out some and had a better night.  Today I removed the false floor and relocated (temporarily) the sensor to see how things go.   So far it's better, but it's early.  That makes a lot of sense to me.  The temp reading right under the Wally was 85 degrees.  I'm going to keep playing with different areas to find a good spot not affected by vents, windows, electronics, etc...  I'll keep yall posted. 

Dr4Film

If the remote sensor is in a very hot environment (80's F) and the temperature you had selected on the thermostat for that zone is 72 F I would think the compressor would run continuously since the sensor never reaches the set temperature.

Is my logic incorrect?

knightmovesrv

obviously check fluid level and then low coolant sensor and connector. We have 07 Knight and installed Talon tank which came with new sensor and had no issues. To test sensor unplug and check light, then jump the wires and check the light. One of those 2 modes should put out the light if the sensor is the cause.

Steven P
10 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

If the remote sensor is in a very hot environment (80's F) and the temperature you had selected on the thermostat for that zone is 72 F I would think the compressor would run continuously since the sensor never reaches the set temperature.

Is my logic incorrect?

I think what is happening is a cycle of events.  The hole the sensors wire comes through allows heat to escape right on the sensor thus turning on the AC.  AC kicks on,  cools air, fan blows heat away from the sensor thus satisfying the sensor and shutting off the AC, then heat is escaping onto the sensor thus repeating itself.  When it kept kicking on every 2 to 4 minutes last night while the front ac stayed off, that got me looking more into the sensor.  I had the Wally literally over that hole/sensor.  When I moved the Wally to the back of the cabinet, that hole stayed a lot lower than 80. However, there are no vents for heat to escape that cabinet.  It's not hot in it except right at the Wally.  I may add some holes at the top of the door to allow heat out (later).

20210608_064049.jpg

trailmug

What's the tstat set to? I suppose on the wilder end of the spectrum, the dish box could be injecting RF noise onto the sensor wire.

JDCrow

Is there just 1 light for “low coolant” or another light for “temperature “ I’m more curious as OP just said “warning” light 

Rlwitt

I installed a new sensor with the new tank. I will unplug the sensor and check the warning light. Fluids are good. Knightmovesrv suggested jumping the wires. Can you explain that more. Which wires to jump.  Thanks for comments

New questions about lithium batteries
saflyer
12 hours ago, waterskier_1 said:

It might be easier (assuming you'd use this function rarely) to just jumper the two positive batteries together. 

That seems to be the simplest thing to do.

Alternator Rebuild
Chuck B
14 hours ago, Rick A said:

I took my alternator into a auto electric shop, didn’t tell them what is was off, and asked for a recondition. They asked me if I wanted a refurbished one to take home there and then and Is said no. I joined the repair queue and It took them 2 days. They charged me $250 and it came back looking like a new one. 

Always get your alternator rebuilt because some alternators require a DUVAC wire.  Check your chassis wiring diagram to see if your alternator has a DUVAC wire.

Chuck B 2004 Windsor

Cooling system capacity
wamcneil
On 6/8/2021 at 8:24 AM, millionroy said:

Having scoured my owner's manual from front to back, I can find nowhere which addresses the coolant capacity.  Page 10-249 includes a sentence "Refer to the Coolant Capacity Specifications in this section."  I find no such information anywhere.

I understand there will be variation depending on the coolant plumbing, heater, etc.

Roy Million

2001 HR Endeavor

2003 Honda Element 

Your manual doesn't have a Chassis Information section in the back? Mine has table of Chassis Liquid Capacities. It's aaaaaalllll the way at the back of the manual.

Cheers,

Walter

Steven P

Typically I keep it is set to 74 or 73.  But after moving it, I had to drop to 72 for more comfort.  The morning sun is hitting the wall not far from the sensor and there is a 5 deg difference bw that wall and where the sensor is.  

Cooling system capacity
Rikadoo

You will also find engine capacities in the cummins book that came with the owners manual, however it does not include the amount of coolant for the radiator or the mile of heater hose.

i have just replaced my water pump, t stat, and radiator, then i used my vacuator to pull the entire cooling system into a vacume to 25 inches at my system took 10 gallons which put the level smack in the middle of Min/Max

as for the the coolant filter i have read that if you use the OAT coolant by fleetguard that you no longer have to use the slow release filters, instead you buy the same spin on filter however it only has a screen, a little homework will net you information around all that. I got the info off the Cummins coolant website.

i chose to use the Fleetguard fleetcool EX, Cummins authorized one million mile life of the engine coolant that is capatable with other coolants. I mixed it 50/50 with distilled water, also i found this stuff on Amazon. I purchased 6 gallons so with putting 10 gallons in the engine, left me with 2 i then drained my genny and it took 1 gallon, so now i carry one on board for topping off.

when reading the back of the bottle it states i dont need to add a “precharge” which when using other coolants you have to add a precharge liquid. However like Dr.4film states you need to test your coolant and replace with one of 4 different strength type of spin on filters. This info is also in the Cummins manual along with i believe the part numbers.

I just had a “BFO” that in fact may be why i had to replace my radiator, cause when i bought my rig the filter looked original🙀which may have lead to the failure... Maybe

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slide topper tension
Ivylog

13 turns but unless you loosen a end bolt it’s probably a broken spring. Easy enough to replace the spring and while you are up there, I would remove the fabric (if more than 8 years old) and have all the seams re-sewn as the thread usually gives up at 10 years.

The smaller slides (those that only go out 20”) have enough unused fabric that I cut off the old fabric and sew the large plastic rod back in…. good for another 10 years.

Slide topper tension
96 EVO

Forgot about this thread.

Chris T .... Any progress on the parts to increases pitch on the SOK111 toppers?

rpasetto

@scottjo02, Yes. I recall having to tighten the fittings on the 7.5 Onan in my Dynasty.  I always thought that working from underneath made tightening those fittings more difficult.

The 12.5k and 10k have a door for side access; that makes changing the oil filter an easy task, but on mine, the fuel filter change is a knuckle buster... there's barely enough space to make a 1/6 turn with a flare wrench.  A flare crowfoot would make that a little easier.    My 12.5 has a steel fuel line going from the fuel pump thru an internal wall.  One way would be to get a shorter steel line from the pump thru the wall, then go the rest of the way with a rubber hose.  Hoping someone has done this; looks like you need to take the case off.

image.png.68d6893a26c02c3bf4a964978a556f12.png

The newer 12.5 has rubber fuel lines both to and from the filter, and they're curved and long enough to actually pull the filter out.  Filter mounting looks completely different ... see below.

image.png.44eeb3a18772852f9929f3385b2e3f70.png

96 EVO

Guess I got lucky!

Mine had plenty of rubber hose on both sides of filter to unbolt, and pull filter out of maintenance door for replacement.

Cooling system capacity
millionroy

Thanks to all.  Page 10-271 in my owners manual  has chassis and engine specs and tank capacities, with no mention of coolant capacity.  I bought this used and it didn't come with a Cummins book of any sort, just what is in the owner's manual.  

I was considering the OAT after draining and going through serial flushes with distilled water.  Probably check with Fleetguard Test Strips monthly a few times until I get it where it needs to be.

I didn't appreciate how maintenance free our 1996 Rexhall Rexair with the Ford 460 was!!  I still like the Endeavor, but would recommend anyone  buying any DP spend some time educating themselves before committing, unless they are independently wealthy and just hire folks to take care of all that stuff!

Cooling system capacity
wamcneil
32 minutes ago, millionroy said:

I didn't appreciate how maintenance free our 1996 Rexhall Rexair with the Ford 460 was!!  I still like the Endeavor, but would recommend anyone  buying any DP spend some time educating themselves before committing, unless they are independently wealthy and just hire folks to take care of all that stuff!

Ha! Welcome to the club.

Learning about diesel cooling systems is just the start of our hazing ritual. Just wait till you see the wiring diagrams...

Alternator Rebuild
wayne.cerven@gmail.com
5 hours ago, John Haggard said:

Yes I did

Two years ago

With a Norcold 4 door. 

Freezer,  hard ice cream 

20210609_072732.jpg

I spoke with Gail from Norcold recall department,  my fridge has had all the current recalls done,last one was last June 15 , 2020, seals and doors are all good, keeps everything nice and cool, I am not in 100 plus degree weather, in Tempe Arizona Nov/Dec this year for the Ironman,will not be that hot so going to wait a bit longer before switching it out.

Thanks

Wayne

1999 Signature Caesar 

Slow moving slide
Darren A.

This morning getting ready to venture out my driver side front slide would not retract in.  The hydraulic pump has good tone and the other three slides worked perfectly fine.  Finally while depressing the switch for about 15 seconds the slide retracted in.  I also notice a delay extending the slide the other day. Perhaps a hydraulic leak somewhere or something else? 

Finally Replacing Norcold 1200
RVSSNAKE
On 6/8/2021 at 9:21 AM, pulsarjab said:

We are installing a Frigidaire model FFHT1425VB. It is almost 14 cubic feet. I would have preferred a French door with ice and water in the door, but did not want to go through the hassle of modifying the enclosure for the furnace. It will be cold and plenty of ice. No handles on doors to protrude into narrow hallway and the depth is perfect.

I like the price and the idea of not modifying the box. What inverter to you have? 

We have a 2018 Xantrex Freedom 458 2000w and I believe it is a modified sine wave. would you, or the minds at work on this site, expect there would be any issues running this particular fridge on that inverter? Of course that is assuming that our rigs 120 portion of the Nevercold fridge run off the inverter(not sure about that myself).

Do you believe it will fit through the door or would you need to remove a window?

Good luck, would like to see pics of the process and final product when you are done.

Ernest Tumbleston

I need rocker switches for my 2001 dynasty. I know they are listed in the forum because ive read it before but my searches dont work for me   Thanks. 

House Disconnect Switch
Tom Cherry

Here is the preferred bypass....assuming you do not have ENOUGH slack to move one cable to the other side's stud and bond them together. If you use a longer one, you will run the risk of a small voltage drop.

I actually pulled mine out and ran the "house" side straight off the Blue Seas House Cutoff Switch....way less clutter and if I ever had to replace a component or the Blue Seas switch, I would have had to removed the idiotic relay (Solenoid) anyway...

NAPA P/N 781144
12" 4 Ga Cable with Eyes - Terminals
NAPA - Salesmans Switch Jumper Cable

Slow moving slide
Rikadoo

So electro hydraulic solinoids can fail in many ways, first i would test to ensure you have a solid power an ground at the solinoid that controls hydraulics to the rams. Especially if this has been getting more an more slugish

Slow moving slide
Darren A.

I will check the solenoid as you suggest, but if fine what would be the next process of elimination?  I failed to state this is for 2004 Holiday Rambler Navigator. 

House Disconnect Switch
tmw188

Ok thanks guys. I’m home today down with back actually been pushing it too much the last week. So it may have been bypassed already and that’s why it doesn’t work? 

scottjo02

Rick

Thaks for the drawings. I see now that the largen generators are different from mine.

Scott

Ron Jones

Not trying to open the proverbial "can of worms" here but I need new tires - all of them. I've ran Michelins for the past almost five years and been happy with them but it's time for replacements. I bought the last set through thee FMCA discount program and it worked just fine. 

Does anyone have a suggestion for a tire company anywhere along the Gulf coast (from Georgia to north Texas) that carries a good inventory. Send me their phone number, I'll call.

Thanks.

David White

Ron, I don’t have a specific store, but you might check Southern Tire Mart.  They have multiple locations in the southern and coastal states you are traveling. They handle several brands and might be a good option, though I find it hard to use their online tire finder tool.

JDCrow

I picked up some of these to rebuild my side panel with. They come in different gang sizes based on what you have/need. They will fit just perfect for my Dip

Limited-time deal: Nilight - 90110E 5 Gang Aluminum Rocker Switch Panel Toggle Dash 5 Pin ON/Off Pre-Wired Rocker Switch Red Backlit Switch for Automotive Car Marine Boat RV,2 Years Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BC7YBPF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_JB2X8TED5Q9J7FF085M0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Map your trios
bmulvenna@hotmail.com

Posting again for new members and those who have not seen these links posted last year.

Sample map of eight years of our trips.
After the map builds, click on any balloon to see the details.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1aq4UE98pZCF0QCZfdYWViWqLQTsHLrKK&usp=sharing

And here is how to create a map of your trips like above. 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FWvME5GS7HE9h3HNnAyBZi269O8OxOxFDklJI5rS8C4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Slide topper tension
throgmartin

Andy, the initial spring winds for that long of a slide is 12+1 so 13. If it is a new spring then the winds will be 15.

In regards to spring tension loss then the culprit can be 2 different things. 1.) Broken spring 2.) Bent spring hold tab on end cap. I am guessing it is the end cap tab but it could be the spring. Look at the right side end cap and inspect the tab. If it is bent downward you will need a new cap. If the spring is broke then you have to be sure you get the right spring. The summit takes a special spring. I have both the end caps and springs in stock if you need either of them.

Ben, We worked up a prototype but the cost was prohibitive so we are back to the drawing board. My engineer and I are still working on it. Our problem right now is time. We are so buried it got shoved to the back burner.

SOK 3 Right End Cap Tab Arrow.jpg

Slide topper tension
astgerma

Thanks for the replies on my dilemma.  The problem is the hold down tap on the right end cap.

I called around and factory was out of stock.  called Alliance RV in Wildwood FL as I have dealt with them in the past. 

They did not have one but found me one at Amazon.  I was surprised that they had it so I ordered it this morning.

I will keep you in mind for future items that I may need to order. 

Thank you all for the information. 

cbr046

After lots of shopping I ended up buying a set of Sumitomos for the old Fleetwood through Akins Ford in Winder GA.  They're a truck dealership as well.  They had the best tires for what I could afford.  I wanted Toyos but they were out of my budget.  Goodyear and Michelin were way up there, and their reputations were eroding  Tire Rack, when considering installation, they weren't such a great deal.

Not saying the vendor I used is the best deal.  Just sayin you'd be surprised where you can find the deals at. 

Good luck,

- bob

Land Lubber

I have used the FMCA program in the past but the last time I was shopping for tires I checked around & was able to get better pricing at my local Firestone dealer here in central CA. Their total price including mounting & balancing was better than what I saw from several tire dealers in Oregon where they have no sales tax! It just goes to say that we should shop for the best deal. I do think that if we have tire issues we probably would like to have bought from a dealer that we have a past business relationship with.

Slow moving slide
Rikadoo

Hydrolics are not to difficult, first i would suggest checking the fluid level, you said the pump sounded like it has a good tone, is that before the slide moves or as it is moving. When it starts to move is the slide movement jittery or smooth? On my stabilizers there are quick disconnect plugs for the solinoid pack, when i was installing my FASS fuel system i saw where the connector had green corrosion coming from it so i cleaned it all up an now the whole system is a lot more responsive where as there were times i would have to switch it on an off a couple times before it would respond to commands. After cleaning the terminils i used dielectric on all the terminils

Ray Davis

I have a 7.5 kw gen and when I replace the filter I remove the drivers side cover.  It takes a few minutes but beats having diesel running down your arm.    Removing the side panel makes the whole job easier.

Slow moving slide
Darren A.

The tone was good before and while the slide finally moved. It moved smoothly.  The end of season last year I changed and replaced the hydraulic filter and fluid, inside the rear aluminum tank engine compartment? 
Is that where the slides draw fluid from or just from the hydraulic pump and tank in generator slide out in front of the Coach?

CRY1942

We are running Toyo, 295/75R/22.5, $2680.00 out the door for six.

My neighbor has run Toyo for 18 years with no issues.

Put Toyo on my Honda Accord and they ran much quieter than the almost new Firestones that were traded in.

House Disconnect Switch
tmw188

This my layout looks like the Dr4film posted?

F734735A-BA20-4C17-BDC5-AC214C318671.jpeg

4C0F60EA-4D33-45CF-AB71-D3FD34AC58B7.jpeg

043C0EDD-EDF8-409E-8DC3-1009BC56C803.jpeg

DE793E05-B3FD-400D-ADA4-3CEFEF478903.jpeg

Land Lubber

I chose Toyo’s for not only our Camelot but also chose them for my pickup & the Edge that we tow. Michelin’s are good tires but it’s hard to justify the higher cost knowing that they will age out long before running out of tread. I often bought Toyo tires for our regional trucks for many years when I was working.

Slow moving slide
Rikadoo

Ok so your pump is running... (hopefully the tank is full of oil) the next thing is the pressure regulator is off its seat, either dirt between the seat an ball or damaged spring. Your going to need to disassemble the regulator an check it for ??? Dirt, damage if its ok i would swap a known good operating solinoid with the one thats not working. I would connect a high pressure gauge to one of the hoses an check the pressures 1st just to ensure you dont have a issue with the slide. Your going to have to connect to a slide that is working to know what your operating pressure is supposed to be. 

JDCrow

I assume tie the two wires from the coach together (jumped) to make sure nothing is wrong from the sensor back? That way you can isolate a bad sensor 

Dennis H

Todd, if they are the switches similar to the ones JD posted above, they are Carling switches. That said, the numbers printed ON the switches themselves are MONACO numbers NOT Carling so they won't do you much good. You can Google Marine Carling switches and get lots of reading on them. NWRV in Coburg Oregon had a bunch in stock....Dennis

To unsubscribe *|member_name|* click here:https://www.monacoers.org/settings/?area=newsletters

We welcome your comments and suggestions for our newsletter.  Please send comments to newsletter@monacoers.org 

Copyright © 2020 Monacoers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.