Monacoers Daily Digest

Scotty Hutto

Welcome to Bill D's Monacoers' Daily digest for *|date|*

To view this on the web click here: https://www.monacoers.org/newsletters/issue/462-monacoers-daily-digest/.  To respond to a post, click on the post title to be taken to that topic on the website.

Hello *|member_name|*, 

Here's what the Monacoers were talking about yesterday:

Index

Bedroom Slide Not Working
Ivylog
Generator engine rebuild
BennieH
Boy, I hate Kansas!
Dr4Film
Dometic e7 code
Dr4Film
12 volt switch plates
codypierce@sbcglobal.net
12 volt switch plates
Dr4Film
Dometic e7 code
Poohbear
Dometic e7 code
Bob Blackmon
Dometic e7 code
Poohbear
Boy, I hate Kansas!
6Wheels
Dometic e7 code
Dr4Film
Boy, I hate Kansas!
Chuck B
Boy, I hate Kansas!
Nevada Rob
Trace panel Switches are Dark
Gary Petersen
Chuck B
House Battery Wiring,
waterskier_1
House Battery Wiring,
birdshill123
Medallion power source
Xlr8ting1
Load balancing
rmelling0
Boy, I hate Kansas!
Chet P
Dometic e7 code
Poohbear
Boy, I hate Kansas!
Ivylog
Dometic e7 code
Ray Davis
Boy, I hate Kansas!
Ray Davis
Dometic e7 code
Poohbear
Dometic e7 code
Ray Davis
BJO30228
Boy, I hate Kansas!
Ivylog
Alaska - A great year to travel the North
wayne.cerven@gmail.com
Putting panes on roof. Need advice.
Gary 05 AMB DST

Ivylog

Assuming it’s the one with the bed in it, it’s a mechanical gear/track system. I’d check fo 12V power at the switch, assuming there’s no noise when you push it. Switch probably has 6 contacts with middle 2  being power in…+ and ground so you should get a 12v reading with meter or test light without pushing the switch. No 12V there a fuse is blown in the 12V fuse panel, maybe in the Bath room… probably 10 spade fuses in it.

Have 12v & switch pushed, you should have 12v to 2 of the other contacts and push the other way, 12v to the other 2 with reversed polarity on one pair of them, which reversed the motor’s rotation.

If you hear the motor running there’s a replaceable gear that breaks.Good Luck

Generator engine rebuild
BennieH

My genset (7.5kW with 3 cylinder Kubota diesel)  smokes at start up and clears in a minute or 2. This the same as my Kubota diesel tractor (3 Cylinder as well) which does the same thing and has since new.

Perfectly normal.

Boy, I hate Kansas!
Dr4Film

Dick B, that's exactly what the Henderson Trim Kit added to the Safe-T-Plus accomplishes, to remove the stress in holding the steering wheel in a crab angle position.

As far as driving through Kansas, the first and only time we were driving through Kansas was back in 2012 after we spent time in Tulsa OK visiting friends on our way to Arvada CO to visit my sister and nephew for a few days then on to Utah for our National Park Tour. Had a hard time staying awake with the straight boring roads and holding the steering wheel in one position. That monotonous time behind the wheel is a recipe for a disaster. I will avoid Kansas if at all possible in the future.

Which TPMS do you use and like/dislike and why?
Dr4Film
8 hours ago, 96 EVO said:

Apparently the worst thing you can do for battery life is leave them 100% charged for a extended period of time. 

Ben & Jim,

So if that is true about Lithium batteries, what are the RV owners doing who have installed a very expensive Lithium Battery Bank for their house batteries and have them hooked up to the Inverter/Charger and plugged into shore power ALL the time? Are they not being charged 100% of the time?

What am I missing or not understanding?

Dometic e7 code
Dr4Film

I would inspect the twist nut connections for the 120 VAC power on that specific AC unit to make sure that they are tight. May have gotten loose with vibration during road travel.

Also, having three AC's I believe that the middle one shares the power with the washer/dryer through a relay. You may want to check that relay to see if it has been compromised at all.

12 volt switch plates
codypierce@sbcglobal.net

i am lookin g to replace the 12 volt switch plates coming into the front door, over time the corners have broken, does any one know where I can access these 1999 dynasty ,thank you for your time

12 volt switch plates
Dr4Film

Basically impossible to find as most are obsoletel

Your best bet at finding anything WRT 12 VDC switch face-plates is Northwest RV Supply in Eugene OR. Don't go by just what their website has available but call them directly as they have thousands of stuff in their warehouse laying around.

cbr046

Lithium batteries are tricky.  From what I've read they don't like a constant charge being applied.  Lithium chargers don't charge like lead acid ones do.  So if you convert over to lithium you have to convert the charging system also.  Lithiums can also accept more current during charging, so the charging system has to either have the capacity or be protected, like an alternator supplying too much current (poof goes the alternator).  More $$ but way more capacity and life.  How long will one keep the coach?  Is it worth it?  Those are the tough questions.

You can charge lithium with a lead acid charger but lithium really hates V > 14.9V (permanent damage) . . . and you can't float charge a lithium like a lead acid.

There's a lot more I don't know.  That's just the tip of the iceberg.

We return you back to your normal programming . . . .

Best,

- bob

Dometic e7 code
Poohbear
48 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

I would inspect the twist nut connections for the 120 VAC power on that specific AC unit to make sure that they are tight. May have gotten loose with vibration during road travel.

Also, having three AC's I believe that the middle one shares the power with the washer/dryer through a relay. You may want to check that relay to see if it has been compromised at all.

Yes I’ve been looking at things this morning I would believe that the shore power is good up to the power dog , so I was going to start at the breakers. I see it only has 2 breakers marked as 1 for the front ac and 1 for rear , I don’t see anything for a middle ac. So not sure where middle gets it’s power? But you say it shares power for washer dryer? Anyways all of the connections on the breakers seem tight don’t see any visual problems . And I have already lowered the ceiling mirrors to expose the front 2 ac to inspect wiring will let y’all know later. Just a thought the wife has been using the washer dryer at same time as the middle ac would this be my culprit as maybe I should cut the middle ac off when using washer and dryer?

Hypoxia

We are wandering around Alaska in a rental 24’ Thor Chateau class C.  No crowds, no air conditioning, campgrounds are empty.  The little camper is great as it fits anywhere.  We mostly stay in the boonies or friends driveways.  It did get into the low 70’s for a couple of days but normally we are wearing everything we brought to stay warm.  I’ve been told that all rentals are sold out up here, RV’s and Cars.  I made the reservation in February.

ncjimgr

Ward,

The battery in the display is promoted as not being user replaceable. That being said, it is plugged into the circuit board so, if you can find a matching battery, it can be changed out. The battery is not something we are going to carry, but I bet if you got the specs off the battery and did a Google search, you would come up with a match. If the incoming power to the display is terminated and the power switch is in the up position, the display will revert to internal battery power. The monitor battery has a long life with no maintenance required. We just provide you with tips to make the system last longer. So far, it has been a non-issue.

JimG
2006 Camelot

Dometic e7 code
Bob Blackmon

The middle A/C will not run if either the washer or drier are running.

6Wheels

TireMinder as they have many options (different models) and now have FLOW THRU sensors.  My first system I had to remove the sensors to access the valves and that was a pain.  https://tireminder.com 

You can use a smart phone, tablet, or they have a monitor for the dash on some models.  All good choices.  They show current temperature as well as pressure.

For good coverage a separate "relay" box is installed somewhere near the rear of the coach, especially if you pull something and want to monitor the tires.

Note:  If you have a towed with TPMS already installed, there is no reason not to add flow-through sensors that connect to the TPMS.

Batteries and O-rings are free for the asking once a year as part of their marketing program.

jacwjames

A friend of mine was getting ready to fly up to go fishing out of Homer.  Had the flights & fishing charter booked but when they checked on car rentals they could not find any and had to cancel the whole trip.  They were also advised that there were a lot of scams going on for car rental and were told to be careful if they booked one.

Dr4Film

I hope that the lithium battery and charger that I use for my motorcycle does not fall into the same category as the small ones used in the TPMS master monitors.

I have a Antigravity ATX20 RE-START Lithium Battery in my motorcycle that has a Lithium Charger connected to the battery full-time during the 5-6 summer months we are away up north. The battery charger I use is made by Optimate.

Here is the link to my Re-Start Battery - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079VWGY2N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here is the link to my Optimate Lithium Battery Charger - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y38X7WI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Dometic e7 code
Poohbear
22 minutes ago, Bob Blackmon said:

The middle A/C will not run if either the washer or drier are running.

Thanks Bob , I didn’t know that but was putting small tidbits of info together and had about figured that it must be linked somehow. So probably that was the reason for the code. Thank you all for the info I will turn it off before wife fires up the washer and see what happens.

Boy, I hate Kansas!
6Wheels

I was following a truck at 65 mph about 200 ft. back in Kansas on I-70 when I saw an object between the truck's tires on the road bed.  It was a steering knuckle just sitting there in the middle of the lane.  I could not avoid it by changing lanes as there was another vehicle passing me, but the front axle was just high enough to clear it.

However, the mud flap on the Discovery made contact and flipped the knuckle into the rear cap and chunked off a piece of the fiberglass, and that impact pulled the cap loose along both sides.  Then the object bounced off the U-Haul I was pulling and into the ditch.  No damage there.

Repairs cost $3,800.  I am also not fond of Kansas.  Sorry Bob Dole.  Sorry Dorothy.

Hypoxia

I’ve been hearing daily rates of $300 and up for cars when you do find one.  This may be the best year ever for RV touring.  Lots of businesses closed due to no help.  Kids from all over the world that normally work the summer are not coming.  Booney camping is not affected by any of that.

Dr4Film

We have been waiting to see when Canada opens up the border once again so we can plan our fourth trip to Alaska with the coach. We haven't been there since 2015 and miss seeing my sons and grand-kids. I did get to fly up for a couple of weeks just before the pandemic hit big time in March of 2020 but I'd rather spend the entire summer visiting with my family, usually two months with each son, one in Fairbanks and one in Anchorage.

Every time we go up we always take a side trip to both Seward and Homer. While in Seward we take a Kenai Fjords National Park boat tour and while in Homer I always book a Halibut fishing trip with my favorite charter and captain, North Country Halibut Charters  with Captain Ben.

Photo of my last trip there in 2015.

IMG_5952.JPG

Dometic e7 code
Dr4Film
33 minutes ago, Poohbear said:

Thanks Bob , I didn’t know that but was putting small tidbits of info together and had about figured that it must be linked somehow. So probably that was the reason for the code. Thank you all for the info I will turn it off before wife fires up the washer and see what happens.

No need to turn it off as there is a load-sharing relay that does it automatically when the washer or dryer are being used. I posted about that in a previous post.

Boy, I hate Kansas!
Chuck B

For us half the fun of driving anywhere was the drive.  We would see new scenery.   Everywhere we went was a two timer, The first and last time we went that way, or it was come back to see more in the future.  We never let the cost of fuel determine where we went.  Chuck B 2004 Windsor

jacwjames
10 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

We have been waiting to see when Canada opens up the border once again so we can plan our fourth trip to Alaska with the coach. We haven't been there since 2015 and miss seeing my sons and grand-kids. I did get to fly up for a couple of weeks just before the pandemic hit big time in March of 2020 but I'd rather spend the entire summer visiting with my family, usually two months with each son, one in Fairbanks and one in Anchorage.

Every time we go up we always take a side trip to both Seward and Homer. While in Seward we take a Kenai Fjords National Park boat tour and while in Homer I always book a Halibut fishing trip with my favorite charter and captain, North Country Halibut Charters  with Captain Ben.

Photo of my last trip there in 2015.

IMG_5952.JPG

Nice, fore some reason when we went to Alaska in 2009 I no interest in fishing.  I was satisfied with seeing the sights/scenery.

cbr046
53 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

I have a Antigravity ATX20 RE-START Lithium Battery in my motorcycle that has a Lithium Charger connected to the battery full-time during the 5-6 summer months we are away up north. The battery charger I use is made by Optimate.

I have a lithium battery that came with my bike from the factory.  I was a bit paranoid when I got it so now I have an Optimate charger also . . . that I almost never use.  My bike rarely sits for more than a week at a time, and it has a kick start anyway.  Antigravity is one of the best lithiums out there.  I went the economy route (WPS Featherlight) as, like I said, I can always kick it. 

Why don't you take the bike with you up North?  Campground doesn't allow motorcycles? 

- bob

Boy, I hate Kansas!
Nevada Rob

There is an app for your phone or IPad or Tablet called "Wind Finder". It shows great current and forecasted winds with excellent graphics. I too plan for fuel stops to some degree but I think maybe the strong head/cross winds eliminated any savings by going that way. 

Trace panel Switches are Dark
Gary Petersen

Thanks to all.

I found and replaced a blown 5 amp fuse near the mono bloc and that illuminated the interior panel and also fired off the water pump.

However, our originally installed refrigerator control panel  still would not illuminate. I removed the exterior refer panel and found a red warning light illuminated.

I called a local tech and he said just get a powerful magnet (250 lb lifting capacity) from Harbor Freight and hold it up close to the red warning light. 

I did that and POW! the refrigerator miraculously came to life. I think we are all back in operation.

Happy Trails,

Dr4Film

No way to transport it along with my car. Once we stopped Full-Time RVing I sold my 30 foot cargo trailer which between the coach and trailer we carried everything we owned. Maybe one day I will have a custom trailer made that will handle my motorcycle completely covered and a golf cart along with my car on a dolly. They make some now but the motorcycle is out in the weather which I will never do. I am a fair weather rider, no rain and no wind. My bike is a rare 2004 Victory Arlen Ness Signature Edition where only 500 were made, There are nowhere's 500 still in one piece. So I want to keep its value increasing as the years go by.

By the way I use the Tire SafeGuard TPMS on my motorcycle also.

96 EVO

Lithium battery's prefer about 40-50% charge for storage.

I have no idea what RVers who have converted to lithium house banks do for charging.

Dr4Film
2 minutes ago, 96 EVO said:

Lithium battery's prefer about 40-50% charge for storage.

I have no idea what RVers who have converted to lithium house banks do for charging.

My DJI Phantom 3 Drone has four lithium batteries which I fully charge before heading out to fly. If I don't use all of them the unused ones discharge to 50% while sitting in the storage case.

saflyer

If I remember correctly my first system was Hopkins. So difficult to program I switched to TST. This product works well except for a couple of things. The display is not very flexible. For instance, I was tying to set it up for my two axle motorhome and toad. The display defaulted to a strange layout of front axle, then dually axle, then two tire axle then another two tire axle. Then it showed a trailer behind this. Right now that trailer doesn’t display any wheel, for some reason, probably because there are no sending units programmed for it. TST tech support said to just use that with the two rear axles as the toad. It works but if you are just driving one of the vehicles the system rotates through all of the tires which is a big waste of time.

I haven’t tried it but would like to have the option of mixing and matching tow vehicle and towed vehicle in different configurations. It should be simple for TST to program the system for different situations and only display the vehicles that are being used at that time, e.g. motorhome by itself, motorhome towing toad, toad by itself, toad towing boat trailer, motorhome towing utility trailer, toad towing utility trailer. You get the point. But TST hasn’t done that. Have any of the other manufacturers?

Also, the TST screen is difficult to see in bright ambient conditions. TST realized that and sells a shade that attaches to the display for too much money. Besides the fact it doesn’t help much it should be free.

Ed.      
 ‘05 HR Ambassador 

Chuck B

What is the "etc?"  That might be a clue as to what is wrong.  Chuck B 2004 Windsor

saflyer

OK, I don’t have any shops around here that have a handle on solar installation so I’ll have to do it myself. I’m hoping to get advice here. My HR Ambassador has an aluminum roof. I’m very afraid of drill ping and screwing into it. Can anyone answer these questions? Is there any consistency in where the factory ran the wires for the air conditioners, vent fans and lights. My rear run box is in the bedroom wall at the far rear of the coach, passenger side. Can I expect the wires to run straight line to the A/C’s or go forward on the right side of the coach then 90° to the units?

Are the wires generally run just below the aluminum roof on top of all the layers of insulation and other materials or are they run below these layers just above the ceiling layer? What about the vent rant and ceiling light wiring?

I’m fortunate that two of the solar panels will be left if center behind the rear A/C and one immediately to its left then one just forward of the rear A/C left of the center of the motorhome. How much should I worry?

Ed            
‘05 Ambassador 

House Battery Wiring,
waterskier_1

The battery polarity is not important - it makes no electrical connection to the battery.  It is just using the post as a mechanical way to attach to the battery.  Some sandwich then between batteries, some glue them to batteries.  The bell shape is the thermocouple, and the "white sealant" is likely thermal paste to help conduct heat.

House Battery Wiring,
birdshill123

Thanks. Mine is the original sensor.  The new ones are quite different.  The same shape as a breakaway switch. Replacing it would be a big hassle. The inverter is in the second from the front bay. Attached to the ceiling.

I would have to drop the ceiling in the next bay

The wire probably exits before the wheel well. It is my understanding that you can just disconnect the sensor. The inverter then defaults to one temp. setting

Medallion power source
Xlr8ting1

I spoke with the tech this morning. I'm having him replace both fuel filters, and cut them open to see if there might be an algae problem. Earlier he gotten 30+ codes all with the throttle position sensor. The shutdown we encountered usually didn't happen until we were about an hour underway and it never came back after putting a couple thousand miles on. When it sat for a month or two it would resurface again and shut down and it cleared itself within a few seconds, if there was enough momentum and I pulled my foot off the accelerator. An annoyance at best, but this last trip it quit 3 times in the first ten miles and showed up again after 400 miles or so. The worst was when it quit while passing a string of trucks going up the Siskiyous. Not enough momentum to have it clear itself on time. I made the decision to have it repaired before we came home. We had to fly home for a funeral and a wedding and don't have the ability to visit the shop. We are usually in daily communication on the phone. I appreciate all the info you gave me. Hopefully soon they'll have the problem resolved along with a few other squawks that it needed to be addressed. Thanks again for the info.....Theo

Load balancing
rmelling0

Thoughts?  If it ain't broke dont fix it.  Each leg is good for 50 amps.  You are under that.  It's working as designed.  No need to worry.  Breakers will do their job when needed.  The engineers have already split out the loads for you.

Rick M

Y2K Exec

Boy, I hate Kansas!
Chet P

X2 on the Henderson Trim kit with my Safe-T-Plus. I have it and came accost Kansas 4 weeks ago when the wind was holding the flags at 90Deg to the road. The trim kit makes all the fight to hold the wheel go away and makes the drive much less tiring. 

See: "https://designrr.page/?id=93494&token=5644860&type=FP"

Chet P

2004 SIG Castle IV towing a Tesla in a Haulmark trailer

Dometic e7 code
Poohbear
6 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

No need to turn it off as there is a load-sharing relay that does it automatically when the washer or dryer are being used. I posted about that in a previous post.

Well it seems like if I don’t it shows the e7 code on thermostat and it won’t restart unless I cut it off and back on? Should it reset after the washer is cut off?

Boy, I hate Kansas!
Ivylog

I looked at the trim kit and had most everything to build my own, but decided a 12V electric one would be easier to make and control. A $7 tongue jack reversing switch and $71 for the activator… total of less than $100 in parts.

The right hand portion is the S-T-+ mounting arm and the moving arm I added is the blade tip from a bush hog. I may remove the moving arm and drill a hole half way up to get more movement.851483CE-BC16-4929-89A0-00470A1C7784.thumb.png.3dc2f924fc802d8f4c9182e4f4714631.png

Dometic e7 code
Ray Davis
4 minutes ago, Poohbear said:

Well it seems like if I don’t it shows the e7 code on thermostat and it won’t restart unless I cut it off and back on? Should it reset after the washer is cut off?

Is that breaker a GFIC breaker?  If it is that may be the problem.  I had one go bad so I bought a Square D at Lowes, it appeared to be the same.  It worked but would eventually trip,  so I swapped it with the other breaker in the box.  So far it's all working.

Boy, I hate Kansas!
Ray Davis

Dick,  I take it you haven't made a trim kit for this vehicle yet.

Dometic e7 code
Poohbear
33 minutes ago, Ray Davis said:

Is that breaker a GFIC breaker?  If it is that may be the problem.  I had one go bad so I bought a Square D at Lowes, it appeared to be the same.  It worked but would eventually trip,  so I swapped it with the other breaker in the box.  So far it's all working.

I don’t think it is , but the breaker isn’t tripping only the e7 code on thermostat

Dometic e7 code
Ray Davis
34 minutes ago, Poohbear said:

I don’t think it is , but the breaker isn’t tripping only the e7 code on thermostat

I wasn't being clear.  My breaker didn't trip but the GFI part did.  Those breakers look a little different,  they have an extra little yellow or white button for the GFI.

BJO30228

Check your fuse

ncjimgr

Ed,

Our current color display (since the last 1.5 years) will do exactly what you want to do. It has the capability of four (4) trailers, trailers can have different tire pressure settings and there is an automatic feature that will drop all the trailer tires from the screen, except for the unit you are towing. It takes about 15 minutes for this feature to kick in. You can also remove the tow vehicle by pressing the "GO" and the (+) buttons at the same time. You can remove the towed if you push the "GO" and the (-) buttons at the same time. I use it for my towed vehicle all the time, separate from the motorhome.

Not sure where you got your information from, but a call to TST Technical Support would have answered your questions.

JimG

2006 Camelot

Boy, I hate Kansas!
Ivylog

Ray, I made the adjustable mount pictured above BUT it doesn’t have enough travel for really strong crosswinds… only 1” and it probably needs to be 2” in either direction. Moving the mounting hole up will increase the movement.

Vacuum Generator for Dash Controls - Venturi Type
ekgflashnet

My vacuum generator was damaged and I need to find a replacement for my 2005 Dynasty.  It looks exactly like the picture referenced earlier in this post.  It has the high pressure red air-line coming into it and a vacuum hose coming out of the unit connected to the round looking vacuum reservoir.  Does anybody know where I can find a replacement unit?  Could I replace this box with a standard automotive electric vacuum pump and plug the red high pressure air line?

IMG_2815.JPG

thanks,

steveg 2005 DDIV

Vacuum Generator for Dash Controls - Venturi Type
Ivan K

Some units have electric pumps from factory so you would not do anything unusual by doing what you mentioned.

wayne.cerven@gmail.com

Best fish and chips!

Nice fish, going to get myself some Walleye tomorrow! 

Wayne

1999 Signature Caesar 

Gary 05 AMB DST

Ed, after many trips to the Wapakoneta, assembly plant, while at the ramblin'pushers maintenance rally,  I learned that "all" wiring is run in the upper right corner of the roof. They had a floor plan of the coach that stood vertically that they were working on and manually ran each wire from the rear corner to the location of the device. I don't remember if the wire is run over or under the insulation but it should be easy to find it by removing a ceiling light. The bad thing is replacing a failing wire, though the talk of using the ductwork as a path seems convenient.

Gary 05 AMB DST

Replacing IOTA Transfer Switch- Ground Wires Now Too Short
AlanC2

I'm in the process of switching over from the IOTA Transfer Switch to the ESCO LPT50BRD in our 02 Windsor PST, and while the process has been fairly easy so far, I've run into a problem.  In the old IOTA, the ground wires for the Shore Power, Generator, and Panel each had terminals next to the HOT 1, HOT 2, and Neutral connections.  The ESCO has a terminal block mounted on the side for the for the chassis ground and other grounds to connect to.  Unfortunately, the ground wires for the generator and the electrical panel connections are too short to reach.  There is not enough wire to pull more into the box. Is there a "safe" way to extend these wires (using the same size solid copper wire and some kind of connectors) to reach the terminal, or does the ground have to be one continuous wire?

Thanks in advance.

AlanC2

02 Windsor PST

Mark B

Alan, I just did mine last weekend. I used the WFCO 57-R because the wire location and layout was the same. There is enough slack if you remove the wire straps, then install them on new transfer before you fasten it down. Here are my before and after. 

F9DFE6C2-8994-4807-8B35-EC2AD602362F.jpeg

E39972D9-FA01-483A-B234-A6558B8642E3.jpeg

69DFC960-B453-47A3-9C5E-9CA586486709.jpeg

E2D697C1-D649-46AD-A68E-900C2051CEB5.jpeg

tmw188

They make copper split bolts for solid wire or you can use a solid crimp style butt connector which is better looking to give you a clean look. Check the big box stores they have them. 
I like the fact that they lay out really close.

AlanC2

Mark,

Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately, the ESCO has you run all the grounds over to one side of the box where the terminal block is.

AlanC2

02 Windsor PST

tmw188

Is that TS the go to replacement for the IOTA?

Dive Dive

I just replaced mine with the Esco LPT50BRD and had the same issue.  I bought some additional wire of the same gauge and use a heavy copper butt connector to extend.   Works excellent. 

Where the rubber meets the road.
Romeo84

Like I know they may not even fit or would be completely unnecessary.... but a super single on the tag axle would be freaking cool!

20210616_030808.jpg

20210616_030737.jpg

vito.a

I agree, but I think they are meant to take the place of the duals.  The Michelin super singles reduce rolling resistance and are slightly better on fuel.  

Romeo84

I see you're trying to convince me To put them on.. lol

To unsubscribe *|member_name|* click here:https://www.monacoers.org/settings/?area=newsletters

We welcome your comments and suggestions for our newsletter.  Please send comments to newsletter@monacoers.org 

Copyright © 2020 Monacoers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.