303 Protectant on sale today

Detailed Image has one of its regular sales on 303 Protectant today.

$42.45 shipped using coupon FREESHIPFS. No Sales tax for me in GA, so it beats Amazon which was $50 with tax for me.

https://www.detailedimage.com/303-M2/Aerospace-Protectant-P12/16-oz-S1/?utm_content=daily-call-to-action&utm_source=daily-special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-03-02-2020

Paul

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, pwhittle said:

$42.45 shipped using coupon FREESHIPFS. No Sales tax for me in GA, so it beats Amazon which was $50 with tax for me.

https://www.detailedimage.com/303-M2/Aerospace-Protectant-P12/16-oz-S1/?utm_content=daily-call-to-action&utm_source=daily-special&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-03-02-2020

Paul

Many thanks for posting Paul.  I just ordered the 128 oz jug.  That's a great price.  BTW;  Just for info I found it at  O'Riley's and they had it on sale about a year ago but it was in a blue bottle and labeled 303 Protectant Interior & Exterior.  I've found it to always be cheaper than the 303 Aerospace product in the white bottle.  I actually called the company ((GOLD EAGLE Co.) to find out what the difference was.  What they they told me was that they were exactly the same produce and just packaged differently for different consumer markets.  I suspected that because that's something I learned back when I was working in the glass container industry.  You'd be surprised at how the same product is sold in different containers just to be able to manipulate the selling prices.  I could tell you some stories about some wine and beer products along with others ;-).  Bottom line here is you see both of these products somewhere just buy the cheapest one.

7 hours ago, pwhittle said:

Paul

I can't get the free shipping to work ?

19 minutes ago, rvtips said:

I can't get the free shipping to work ?

Phillip,  I just placed an order and it worked for me.  Just before you check out look for the 'add coupon' to click on and then type in FREESHIPFS and have it recalculate and it will give you the free shipping. 

image.thumb.png.9e25cce08a72b2e305b51ba29cb7d894.png

Edited by Mike H
Posted a screen shot of where to add coupon code
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mike H said:

Phillip,  I just placed an order and it worked for me.  Just before you check out look for the 'add coupon' to click on and then type in FREESHIPFS and have it recalculate and it will give you the free shipping. 

image.thumb.png.9e25cce08a72b2e305b51ba29cb7d894.png

Thanks,I got it to work.