Monacoers Daily Digest

Scotty Hutto

Welcome to Bill D's Monacoers' Daily digest for *|date|*

To view this on the web click here: https://www.monacoers.org/newsletters/issue/482-monacoers-daily-digest/.  To respond to a post, click on the post title to be taken to that topic on the website.

Hello *|member_name|*, 

Here's what the Monacoers were talking about yesterday:

Index

GPS
6Wheels
Ride Height Question
Hypoxia
Source engineering ride enhancement kit
bill_mary_matt
GPS
Dr4Film
Ride Height Question
Chargerman
Ride Height Question
Dr4Film
Ride Height Question
Nevada Rob
Ride Height Question
Chargerman
Ride Height Question
Chuck B
Micro-air Thermostat
rusty@kramermetalfab.com
2000 Monaco Dynasty 40’ chassis
Bigboy
Ride Height Question
waterskier_1
Ride Height Question
Ivan K
Micro-air Thermostat
Duey59
Micro-air Thermostat
wamcneil
Ride Height Question
Ivylog
GPS
Joe E.
Ride Height Question
waterskier_1
Polar Bear Tour??
birdshill123
Ride Height Question
Ivylog
Micro-air Thermostat
Duey59
Ride Height Question
Chargerman
MrAmbassador
Micro-air Thermostat
Dave Pumphrey
MrAmbassador
Taking a long trip, what parts to bring along
wayne.cerven@gmail.com
Slide creeps in
Poohbear
Slide creeps in
adamwillis
Ride Height Question
dl_racing427
Power cuts out 2004 Monaco Diplomat
dirtydeeds

2007 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ Hydraulic Oil Cooler, Filter and ATF
tmw188

This is a Cummins PN 84101B-20         Google it and there will be numerous options.

8670D3FD-E535-48ED-9C9A-AF5EB3552DA0.jpeg

GPS
6Wheels

Sticking it to the window is good, but on some RVs when you open the window to pay a toll it can be in the way.  RAM has an adapter for changing the size if you go that route.  I have used them for years on the MC and in my trucks, as well as RVs.  All the ideas presented have their benefits, just be careful not to block your view with bright screens while driving.

How do you like the Garmin?

Ride Height Question
Hypoxia
11 hours ago, Chargerman said:

I just finished adjusting my rear ride height valves because my coach was leaning a bit. After a few adjustments with dumping air and bringing it back to travel height I have it sitting level but I have some discrepancies amongst the air spring dimensions. I realize the target dimension is 9” and I’m not sure how much variation to this number is normal. Here are my current dims.  Not sure what adjustments I could make to get them closer to target.  How much variation to nominal is to be expected?

Front of coach

9 1/8”.               9 1/4”

9 1/2”.               9 1/4”

8 1/2”               9 3/4”

8 1/2”               9 1/4”

Rear of coach

Thanks for your input 

The rear is the most important adjustment as it will affect the front more than the front affects the rear.  The ride height valves are not extremely accurate and can vary a little.  I find I get better results by driving it to see where it ends up.  I adjust the rear based on the airbag in front of the drives and don't bother checking the other rear bags.  I adjust the front based on which one is easier to measure and ignore the other.  You aren't building a timepiece.

bill_mary_matt

I installed the Source kit on my 2001 Diplomat LE. Definitely worth the money. 

GPS
Dr4Film
9 hours ago, Dear LaserWorks said:

Nice! I just ordered one to mount my RVi display mount which falls off my dash when it gets too hot. Now I'll be able to move it around, too, not stuck in one spot. Thanks for sharing what you found.

The bean-bag mount I used for my RVIBrake-3 display came from Amazon. love it!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LRMS66/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ride Height Question
Chargerman

Thank you Jim   I will follow your suggestions. I did see that the valves are not accurate. I have not touched the front yet. I will adjust the left rear again and take a ride between adjustments 

Ride Height Question
Dr4Film

When I want to check the accuracy of my ride height I drive over to a location in a parking lot where I have measured how level it actually is and park the coach. Then using my trusty tape measure, I measure from the pavement to the bottom of the belt-line at the center of each four wheel wells, steering and drive axles.

If they are drastically different then the coach goes over to Josam's in Orlando for them to set the ride height correctly.

Dr4Film

My 2002 Windsor has two axles, the front is rated for 13,000 lbs and the rear is rated for 23,000 lbs which equals 36,000 lbs as stated in the brochure.

Any three axle coach will be a lot heavier than my Windsor and that's why they have added the TAG axle to carry that extra weight on the rear plus it gives the coach better stability. If you are traveling without the tag axle engaged you are risking a rear drive axle failure. That tag axle can carry an additional 10K-20K lbs.

https://itstillruns.com/advantage-tag-axle-motor-home-8583486.html

The tag axles are designed to be raised only when needed for short-time close maneuvers.

Ride Height Question
Nevada Rob

Chargerman, do you have one height control valve in the front that controls both sides and two valves in the rear that control either side? I need to adjust mine as I believe I have 9"s in the front and 8"s in the rear. I have one valve in the front so I am not real sure why you have different numbers on the bags in the front. I don't think increasing the rear will effect the front much at all. Based on the geometry and mathematics a slight change over such a long distance on fulcrum points will be tough to notice. I think the biggest thing to consider is the engine/trans to driveshaft and driveshaft to differential angle. U-joints, input shafts and pinion gears all get worked a little hard if those angles are not as they should be. I am in the same boat as you with regards to what is the acceptable tolerances. Is 9" +/- 1/4" within range or is the the 9" a hard number with no +/- acceptable?? My biggest challenge is going to be finding a level spot to work on it. 

moxy1962
43 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

My 2002 Windsor has two axles, the front is rated for 13,000 lbs and the rear is rated for 23,000 lbs which equals 36,000 lbs as stated in the brochure.

Any three axle coach will be a lot heavier than my Windsor and that's why they have added the TAG axle to carry that extra weight on the rear plus it gives the coach better stability. If you are traveling without the tag axle engaged you are risking a rear drive axle failure. That tag axle can carry an additional 10K-20K lbs.

https://itstillruns.com/advantage-tag-axle-motor-home-8583486.html

The tag axles are designed to be raised only when needed for short-time close maneuvers.

I leave my tag activated and it raises on slow speed corners in parks, cities and 7’mjparking lots, otherwise it is down carrying its share of weight, most rear axles are either 20 k or 23 k, my gross combined weight is 56000

Ride Height Question
Chargerman

Rob

I do have three ride height valves also. I have not touched the front one yet. I will adjust the left rear one again and focus on the two springs in front of the rear axle as far as rear measurement. Once I have them closer I am also going to check measurements from the belt line to the ground at different points. Lastly I will check the front on both sides and split the difference side to side to get a 9” nominal. 
  I’ve come to think that the variation that I have over all of the Springs is due to manufacturing variation in the many components and sub assemblies within the complex Roadmaster chassis. 

Ride Height Question
Chuck B

Nevada Bob hit the nail square on it's head.  The procedure and sequence is very important to adjusting the ride height correctly.  "I think the biggest thing to consider is the engine/trans to driveshaft and driveshaft to differential angle. U-joints, input shafts and pinion gears all get worked a little hard if those angles are not as they should be. I am in the same boat as you with regards to what is the acceptable tolerances. Is 9" +/- 1/4" within range or is the the 9" a hard number with no +/- acceptable??"

I had Josam's adjust my 2004 Windsor.  The first thing they did was to drive the coach onto their adjustment ramp very slow locking the brake peddle to stop the coach.  They then drove the coach to the end of the ramp, stop, put the coach in reverse, let the coach ease backward, and locking the coach brake to a sudden stop.  They repeated that procedure.  That way all components are working freely, not in a bind on the level ramp.  The tech showed me the measurements.  They were spot on.  After that I never had a problem with ride height.  

The tech recommended having the universal joints greased every 3 thousand miles.  He reminded me that there are 2 fitting on each universal joint.  Make sure you see fresh grease coming out of each cup.  If you drop the end of a drive shaft that faces the front of the coach, you will need to have a very thick wallet to cover the damage.

Chuck B 2004 Windsor

Micro-air Thermostat
rusty@kramermetalfab.com

I travel a few weekends a year with a buddy who races. He just purchased the mico air. He loves it. I am not sure what type his original stat was. 

JDCrow
2 hours ago, moxy1962 said:

I leave my tag activated and it raises on slow speed corners in parks, cities and 7’mjparking lots, otherwise it is down carrying its share of weight, most rear axles are either 20 k or 23 k, my gross combined weight is 56000

I hate wading into weights. I believe Combined weight is in reference to weight of coach and whatever is being towed?

I can say on any tandem axle vehicle, the most Oregon would allow (trucking) is 34,000 lbs. Yes a single axle can haul 20+k, adding the tag will only net so much. It seems strange and logic in Oregon is never logical. Arizona I believe allows you to put whatever weight the axle will carry on it. So you will see 80k dump trucks that have 7/8 axles under them and a rear booster. 

I believe other states carry the same tables. But we don’t cross scales like Class 8 trucks do. 

And again, 2” schedule 80 under the frame will hold up a coach to change a Bag? l know what Schedule 80 is, I was in excavation/construction for 20 years and still play with it on the side. I just have a hard time trusting plastic I guess. 

just info, not stirring pot.

2AE0EA71-C7E3-4C84-A457-081BC004FA47.jpeg.68ef04d999b6ae8d0b884a98cb895cee.jpeg

2000 Monaco Dynasty 40’ chassis
Bigboy

When we purchased our 2012 Monico Knight the steering wheel had considerable play. Of course we were told all coaches drove toile that. We started with all new tires and Koni shocks. It was better but not great. We later installed a steer safe hydraulic stabilizer and discovered that the pitman arm in the steering column was within one turn of falling off and loosing control of the coach. Needless to say it was addressed along with the steering assist. What a difference. Lastly we replaced all 8 airbags at considerable expense but peace of mind that we now had a safe driving machine. Good luck in your process. 

Ivylog

Probably should stay on the porch, but these discussions confuse me. I did have a Beaver Patriot on a Magnum 8 bag chassis for several years that handled well but do not know if it is basically the same as a RR8. Yes it porpoised, but still went straight and handled strong crosswinds well…was not tiring to drive.

I’m pretty sure the only difference in a  RR8 and S10 chassis is the tag axle. Having put 110+K miles on S10 rigs that handle great…yes, I still put in 750+ mile days getting from GA to CO. How can 2 tires 44” behind the drive solve all of these handling problems?

Our first S10 still has the original shocks at 90K miles and this one at 65K miles. Fortunately both have the TRW box although I had to stop and adjust the Nav’s after the first couple hundred miles as it had 2” of slop even with a stabilizer at 42K miles.

Adding a steering stabilizer that is not adjustable on the fly is a waste of money from my experience. I removed the S-T-+ previous owner installed because it made driving tiring in anything other than perfect conditions… no crosswinds and very little crown in the road. You can read more here on how I made it adjustable: https://www.irv2.com/forums/f258/making-a-safe-t-plus-adjustable-451209.html

With the stabilizer adjusted for the current conditions, I can turn loose of the steering wheel for 15+ seconds before needing to nudge the wheel slightly to keep it center in the lane. This includes going across a bridge with rough approaches that cause some porpoising.

I would add restrictors in the airlines before adding sway bars to a 8 bag chassis. I’ve wondered if having 2 ride height valves on the front axle would help the leaning some complain about but I do not have this issue and I love curvy roads … the reason I bought another S10 chassis rig,

Time to go back to the porch.

Ride Height Question
waterskier_1

The front ride height valve controls front height of both air springs.  They are plumbed together.  I have to question how you coach can be level is the springs heights are not correct.  If the pavement you are sitting on is indeed level, then the only variable between the level pavement and you coach is the springs.  If they are set correctly, then the coach has to follow.  If one is an inch off, then that side of the coach has to be an inch higher or lower than the pavement which is level.  Now Monaco may set the spring dimensions differently between the front and rear in consideration of design characteristics (steering alignment, drive shaft angle, etc.) 

Ivan K

I'm certain the pipe being discussed is sch 80 steel. If I were to be replacing or working on my tag air bags, the weight on drive axle would be over 30k lbs stationary, divided between 4 support blocks. +/- depending on weight distribution. With a 56k lbs tag axle vehicle. Not so with 2 axles.

moxy1962
1 minute ago, Ivan K said:

I'm certain the pipe being discussed is sch 80 steel. If I were to be replacing or working on my tag air bags, the weight on drive axle would be over 30k lbs stationary, divided between 4 support blocks. +/- depending on weight distribution. With a 56k lbs tag axle vehicle. Not so with 2

My coach which is about as heavy as they get is 33000 no cargo, just coach, full Fuel, oil and coolant, that leaves 10000lbs for tongue weight of Trailer if towing, people and cargo, my coach is full of tools, TVs x 3, fridge downstairs, full spare and Rim, no where near capacity, with tag down rear axle is less than 20000 which is supported by 4 bags, tag axle has two Additional bags, so I’m blocking much less than 5000 per corner and 2 x 4s stacked between running gear carriage and coach frame rails is no issue, have replaced several bags using this Method 

GCVW of 53000 includes a 10000lb trailer 

image.thumb.jpeg.26783730be627c49198d91d74412239e.jpeg

Ivan K

We all have our ways of doing things. Weight of the toad has no play in this equation and 10K tongue weight is unrealistic with our coach. None of this tag talk applies to the original post anyway.

Ride Height Question
Ivan K

The front also has no way to adjust for weight distribution ahead of the drive axle. We assume that the frame is always perfectly straight and there's no flexing which there still is no matter how rigid we like to think it is.

Micro-air Thermostat
Duey59

Those that bought the micro-aire thermostat to replace the 5 button did you have to do anything to the original dometic ac/heat pump or aquahot for them to work? Can you replace just one ac in the back and use the micro-wire to control an original and a new dometic ac/heat pump? Thanks I have tried to research and look through all the posts but need some clarification. 

2006 Dynasty

moxy1962
55 minutes ago, Ivan K said:

We all have our ways of doing things. Weight of the toad has no play in this equation and 10K tongue weight is unrealistic with our coach. None of this tag talk applies to the original post anyway.

The tongue weight of any towed trailer is part of the GVW was my point, mine happens to be over 1000bs,  the the 53000lb GCVW includes the weight of the towed vehicle or trailer, the poster who was discussing his coaches weight assumed by the look of it that the 50000lb plus GCVW was the weight of the coach, which would be incorrect and would also skew his math, the 50000lb GCVW includes the weight of the trailer or towed vehicle.

As far as having any relevance to the original post, the original poster was asking for advise about what to take with him on his travels, a worth while question and the OP may take the answers as gospel, including comments about what his coach may or may not weigh, sometime the wrong information is as damaging as no information. 

In the end making sure the OP gets accurate information, I'm sure he will draw his own conclusions once he has all the accurate information.

Micro-air Thermostat
wamcneil
1 minute ago, Duey59 said:

Can you replace just one ac in the back and use the micro-wire to control an original and a new dometic ac/heat pump? 

2006 Dynasty

I seriously doubt that could ever work. The thermostat is connected to the first AC, and then there's a data cable from the first AC (zone1) to the 2nd AC (Zone2). So for the thermostat to control both old and new ACs, it'd need to speak two languages down the same wire. 

Ride Height Question
Ivylog

Rarely is a surface perfectly level or even flat. I would not worry about your fronts being slightly more than 9”… I raised mine to an average of 10” to give the front cap a little more clearance.

You want the rear 2 ride height to be the same… makes no difference if the surface is level. I increased my rears to 10” after cracking the oil pan. 1” is not going to hurt the U joints or the airbags that have 8” of movement…9” is the mid point. 

GPS
Joe E.

George,

Only been on one trip with the RV890.  Learned 2 things:

1. The suction mount will not hold on a textured slightly curved dash (duh).

2. The unit will not download and install a map update when connected via WiFi to a phone hotspot or MiFi.  It looks like it is going to work, but never installs the update.  However, using the supplied USB cable to connect the unit to a laptop that is connected via WiFi to a phone hotspot or MiFi and running GarminConnect on the laptop works fine. 

Maybe more after the next trip.

Ride Height Question
waterskier_1
2 minutes ago, Ivylog said:

Rarely is a surface perfectly level or even flat. I would not worry about your fronts being slightly more than 9”… I raised mine to an average of 10” to give the front cap a little more clearance.

You want the rear 2 ride height to be the same… makes no difference if the surface is level. I increased my rears to 10” after cracking the oil pan. 1” is not going to hurt the U joints or the airbags that have 8” of movement…9” is the mid point. 

Why do you eat it makes no difference if the surface is level?   Are you saying that weight shifting from one side to the other has no effect on the air bags?  

Polar Bear Tour??
birdshill123

We live in Manitoba. I would be cautious booking a tour tight now. Climate change is having extreme effects on that area. Might not be any bears to see. I don't follow the North very much but there has been trouble with the railroad. I do know that they could sure use the tourist business with all the closed borders.

Ride Height Question
Ivylog

Yep, makes no difference. Ride height valve only knows how far it is to the axle and supplies whatever psi it takes to keep the same distance regardless of the weight.

Micro-air Thermostat
Duey59

Makes sense. We are trying to just replace one of the ACs in the back but I believe they need the same control board. I have seen some that put the old control board on the new AC to make it work but not positive. I am sure the control boards have to be the same between the two units but we are trying to replace only one of the units. Thanks for the reply!

Ride Height Question
Chargerman

So I followed Jims (Hypoxia) suggestion. Fired up the coach and took it for a short drive. Back in the garage and measured all of the springs again. I am pleasantly surprised that I did not have to touch a valve and all of the springs are within 1/4” of 9” except one on the front the is 9 1/2”. It nice to be on the right side of luck sometimes as I’m usually on the other side. Lesson learned, drive it after any ride height adjustment and then remeasure.

Thanks Jim and everyone who responded!

96 EVO
7 hours ago, moxy1962 said:

Which model do you own?

Didn't know any of the Roadmaster chassis had a tag axle 'auto' mode.

JDCrow
4 hours ago, Ivan K said:

I'm certain the pipe being discussed is sch 80 steel. If I were to be replacing or working on my tag air bags, the weight on drive axle would be over 30k lbs stationary, divided between 4 support blocks. +/- depending on weight distribution. With a 56k lbs tag axle vehicle. Not so with 2 axles.

Ok steel makes sense. I did not know that there is a schedule for steel. Just always assumed OD/ID and thickness, but I’m no fab guy or welder. I am familiar with schedule 80 pipe. Installed it all the way up a butte for the state parks dept many years ago. Pipe held pressure, couplers did not LOL 

moxy1962
11 minutes ago, 96 EVO said:

Which model do you own?

Didn't know any of the Roadmaster chassis had a tag axle 'auto' mode.

02 dynasty chancellor, tag will not stay up above certain speed and will lift below that speed when the tag switch is on 

MrAmbassador

Scott, I have looked into the Watts and Crossbar systems and have realized that this setup and the Source Engineering setup serve two different purposes. The Watts and Cross Bars primarily stabilize a lose H frame. When this is accomplished the Coach should track straight. The Source Engineering set up stabilizes the Coach frame to the H frames which eventually provides the contact to the road (tires). I had to go back to my Mechanical Engineering school days to identify that the H frame has multiple Degrees of Freedom that need to be managed. To accomplish this, theoretically you need both of these system. In my opinion Ken and Steve have the best setup. I will be installing the Watts and Crossbars on my Coach after I tackle the Guardian Plates on my slides. The Source Engineering setup will do for now. 

JDCrow
22 minutes ago, MrAmbassador said:

Scott, I have looked into the Watts and Crossbar systems and have realized that this setup and the Source Engineering setup serve two different purposes. The Watts and Cross Bars primarily stabilize a lose H frame. When this is accomplished the Coach should track straight. The Source Engineering set up stabilizes the Coach frame to the H frames which eventually provides the contact to the road (tires). I had to go back to my Mechanical Engineering school days to identify that the H frame has multiple Degrees of Freedom that need to be managed. To accomplish this, theoretically you need both of these system. In my opinion Ken and Steve have the best setup. I will be installing the Watts and Crossbars on my Coach after I tackle the Guardian Plates on my slides. The Source Engineering setup will do for now. 

You are absolutely right about the “Freedom” of movement, great way to describe it. 

The bags just have the ability to really go 360 and the excuse for a pan hard doesn’t do squat on the chassis 

On the Guardian plates, easy. Sounds like you are more than capable. In my mod thread I posted pics of my plate install. And I’m a novice 

Micro-air Thermostat
Dave Pumphrey
3 hours ago, Duey59 said:

Those that bought the micro-aire thermostat to replace the 5 button did you have to do anything to the original dometic ac/heat pump or aquahot for them to work? Can you replace just one ac in the back and use the micro-wire to control an original and a new dometic ac/heat pump? Thanks I have tried to research and look through all the posts but need some clarification. 

2006 Dynasty

I believe that question would be best answered by the manufacturer. 

Maybe email or call them to ask, & let us know what they advise. 

MrAmbassador

Thank you JDCrow, I will look at your post on the Guardian Plates and get with you if I have any questions. 

JDStew
2 hours ago, MrAmbassador said:

The Guardian Plates are so fun to look at once installed. Love the strength, fit, wear pattern, and the folks at the company are quite helpful. Post pics!

wayne.cerven@gmail.com
On 7/7/2021 at 5:06 PM, moxy1962 said:

I paid just over 600 Canadian for 2 

Bill, Air spring arrived today, Fort Gary industries, $ 218.00 plus tax,I believe there are branches in the GTA,they also do air spring change's on buses.

Wayne 

1999 Signature Caesar 

2007 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ Hydraulic Oil Cooler, Filter and ATF
weighman695
12 hours ago, tmw188 said:

This is a Cummins PN 84101B-20         Google it and there will be numerous options.

8670D3FD-E535-48ED-9C9A-AF5EB3552DA0.jpeg

Thank you.  I just called Cummins here in Ventura California and they have it ion stock in three days.

Thanks again

moxy1962
15 minutes ago, wayne.cerven@gmail.com said:

Bill, Air spring arrived today, Fort Gary industries, $ 218.00 plus tax,I believe there are branches in the GTA,they also do air spring change's on buses.

Wayne 

1999 Signature Caesar 

Good news, are you changing yourself? 

Slide creeps in
Poohbear

Wanted to see if any of you have had the problem of a slide creeping back in slowly on its own. I have a 2004 signature and the bedroom slide on the passenger slide will come back in slowly over time. Is there something that’s suppose to hold it ? I assume that the slide topper is giving it enough pull back to make it slide but don’t know. 

Slide creeps in
adamwillis

Find the motor that operates the slide.  There may/should be a lever on the motor that is the locking mechanism.  Make sure it is in the locked position.  Had the same issue with my 04 Dip.  I guess I accidentally un-locked the motor the packing some stuff in the bay.  Mine would not creep, but would slide back in about 3 inches after I extended it.  Hope this helps.

Diplomat Duo Therm Heat pump problem
Steven P

My front AC (duo therm) started doing that before going to the Keys a few years ago. They do default to heat and I replaced the reversing valve ($35?) And no more issues since then.  

Ride Height Question
dl_racing427

Ivylog is right.   

First off, you will NEVER find a level slab of concrete or asphalt that you could measure within a half inch over this distance.
The l/r tilt of the coach is ENTIRELY controlled by the rear bags, the front just follows the rear as the front bags are all plumbed together, and controlled by one centrally located ride height valve.  This is done to prevent extreme twisting forces on the chassis.  It's basically like a tricycle.

The most accurate way to adjust, is to get on a REASONABLY LEVEL slab, and set the rear bag dimensions to be as equal and close to the desired height as possible.  Generally within 1/4 " is probably as good as you'll get, as the ride height valve likely won't repeat any closer than that anyway.

Then go to the front bags and set the valve so that the average between left and right equals the desired ride height.

The dynamics of these things is not severely affected by cross weights as a car is, and minimizing chassis stress is much more important.

This is also why you never dump the air to the bump stops before lowering your jacks.  The inevitable uneven pavement WILL put huge stress on your chassis, often cracking windshields or affecting slide operation.

Power cuts out 2004 Monaco Diplomat
dirtydeeds

Here’s as much info as I can think of:

When hooked to 110v shore power 20amp breaker, if I try to run two of the 3 roof top air conditioners, something ‘pops’. It’s not the inverter. It’s not the breaker for either A/c, it’s not the shore power breaker. 

The RV has an Intelletec  panel which loses power completely. The display goes completely off. I can’t find where the breaker is to the panel. Even the owners manual doesn’t say anything. 

abybody have any experience with this?

BDB8445D-9ED9-41EE-A6C3-C8B00D85D640.jpeg

To unsubscribe *|member_name|* click here:https://www.monacoers.org/settings/?area=newsletters

We welcome your comments and suggestions for our newsletter.  Please send comments to newsletter@monacoers.org 

Copyright © 2020 Monacoers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.