Looking for a replacement Aladdin Tank Monitor display (found in Wet Bay)

I'm looking for a replacement for the Aladdin "Tank Levels" display.  This is the unit located in the Wet Bay.

It is part number 38050168. If anyone have replaced their Aladdin system and has this item - I would like to buy it from you.

Thanks

949516161_AladdinTankLeveldisplay38050168.JPG.3266ddcec7228fa0e8ef28d36023a09d.JPG

Thanks for the reply.

I did contact Visone  last week to buy it but they don't have any in stock. That's where I got the photos from. They show parts on their website that are not available . 

I've checked the other salvage company's "websites" (but did not call them). 

Have you checked SeeLevel? Their complete unit cost $199 with new sensors etc. The sensors attach OUTSIDE the tanks and are superior to the Aladdin INSIDE sensors for accuracy. The SeeLevel system also monitors battery and LP in addition to your black, grey and fresh water.  If you're happy with the Aladdin system they have an attachment available for about $100 more that merges theirs with the Aladdin. Best of luck... yeah, I had the same 'issue' with Visone. I think they must be lonely....Dennis

I'm aware of the SeeLevel  and Silverleaf products, but I don't want to replace the Aladdin system. The Aladdin system and tank level monitoring works fine (tank levels can be displayed on the TVs or dash monitor).  My plan is to add the "Tank Level display unit" to a new location (that's if I can get one).

Guest Cruzbill

Mike, Glad you found one. Now for the wiring; The display has a 6 pin port but only one port, so you can't 'daisy chain' from your existing display to the new display. Does the joystick have the same wiring as the display? If so, that would make the wiring pretty simple. I like the idea of a display inside, I think I'd try to mount one in the small cabinet above the door where the inverter control is now. Good luck on the project! 

The Aladdin components interconnect using a "Bus Tap" (p/n 38020885) and a short jumper harness (p/n 38040101 for the 3ft length). The connector ends are the same.

You can replace a Joystick with a Tank Level display using the same wiring harness connector, but if you wanted to add an additional display/unit you would need to find a Bus Tap with an unused plug (or buy another Bus Tap) and get the appropriate length wiring harness.

Also - I should mention the "Tank Level Display" unit I just bought is part number 38050167 (not 38050168) for $100. The seller says he doesn't know what the difference is between the ...168 and ...167, but they look identical.  So I'm taking a chance.

Aladdin componet data bus.JPG

Edited by CountryB