Monacoers Daily Digest

Scotty Hutto

Welcome to Bill D's Monacoers' Daily digest for *|date|*

To view this on the web click here: https://www.monacoers.org/newsletters/issue/511-monacoers-daily-digest/.  To respond to a post, click on the post title to be taken to that topic on the website.

Hello *|member_name|*, 

Here's what the Monacoers were talking about yesterday:

Index

Airing down
tmw188
Gooseneck map light
Steven
Gooseneck map light
Ukulelemark
Airing down
Dr4Film
What do you think?
dandick66
Led marker/Turn signals
Dave Pumphrey
Tow bar set up
6Wheels
What do you think?
John Haggard
Airing down
seadoo200hp
Fan-Tastic fan replacement
Grampy OG
Tow bar set up
ncsteve
Airing down
tmw188
Airing down
Jim McGarvie
Airing down
Ray Davis
Airing down
Dr4Film
Airing down
Jim McGarvie
Aqua hot problems
RS lakeshore
Aqua hot problems
John Haggard
What do you think?
tcbrow
Airing down
dl_racing427
Airing down
Dr4Film
Tow bar set up
JDCrow
What do you think?
John Haggard
Airing down
Ivan K
What do you think?
tcbrow
What do you think?
John Haggard
Airing down
BobSchmeck
Tow bar set up
Mark B
Airing down
Ivan K
Tow bar set up
JDCrow
Airing down
Jim McGarvie
Onan Generator Brush Wear
trailmug
Ivan K
Airing down
96 EVO
Tow bar set up
JDCrow
Fantastic Fan
ko7pjim
Water leak from rain
Tazmanian Martje
Water leak from rain
klcdenver
Generator Issues
Pduggs
Nervous Supply
Warren B
Generator Issues
Nevada Rob
Generator Issues
Pduggs
Generator Issues
Nevada Rob

Airing down
tmw188

Do you all store your units aired down? Is that necessary or just a personal choice?

Gooseneck map light
Steven

Has anyone changed the bulb in the gooseneck map light?

Thanks,

Gooseneck map light
Ukulelemark

I could never find the exact replacement. So I went online and found a replacement with white and red led lights. Very easy repair. 

image.jpg

Airing down
Dr4Film

Unless we are at our winter home where the coach is parked under our house I never dump air from the bags but rather let the air leveling system determine where the air bags should be to keep the coach level.

The RV Port under our house is exactly 12 foot high so in order to get the coach low enough I have to dump all air or close to it in order to back the coach into its winter home.

What do you think?
dandick66

Here in the Communistwealth of Virginia when you take a vehicle in for inspection, the first thing they do is scrape the old sticker, then start the inspection.  The thought process is that even though you had a current/valid inspection sticker that your vehicle is now out of compliance.  

I think the place you took it should give you your money back in the interest of good customer relations.  If they don’t, let them know the internet has many followers…

Dan D

Led marker/Turn signals
Dave Pumphrey

Rick is correct on the "floating" ground.

Some cars used the same system years ago, the 2 wire ungrounded marker light was connected to both the run & turn circuits. 

When the turn signal was off, the marker was grounded thru the turn filament, so the running light was on. When the turn signal is on, the marker bulb it "hot" on both sides during each blink, causing the marker bulb to blink off, then between blinks, the marker bulb sees ground, so it blinks on. You can confirm it is wired this way by watching the marker & turn signal alternate blinks. I just had this issue when I changed my tail lights to led. With the running lights on, power backfeeds to the turn filament, so it only flickers when signal is on, due to constant feed thru the marker bulb. I will just disconnect the wire to the turn signal & ground it. This makes the marker only a marker, but that is ok, you can see the curved taillights from the side as well...

Edit to show confirmation of success...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/17qKkwLnMv5r7tyv9

Tow bar set up
6Wheels

Blue Ox Avail 10,000 tow bars are what we use.  We have 1,000s of miles with no issue.

Remember - do not back up with your dinghy hooked up.

Our brake system is RVi2 with great results.  Purchased because there are 3 vehicles involved and it moves around easily with no issues.

All that is required is a dedicated disconnect switch per vehicle.  Sometimes a plate has to be installed in the front seat to push against if the floor is flat.

What do you think?
John Haggard
1 hour ago, dandick66 said:

Here in the Communistwealth of Virginia when you take a vehicle in for inspection, the first thing they do is scrape the old sticker, then start the inspection.  The thought process is that even though you had a current/valid inspection sticker that your vehicle is now out of compliance.  

I think the place you took it should give you your money back in the interest of good customer relations.  If they don’t, let them know the internet has many followers…

Dan D

I guarantee they Don't care what He , the OP thinks or the internet.

Don't waist your time and emotions. 

He knew the window was bad and admitted that he could not see safety at times and I'll bet it was like that  for some time.

It was on him to fix the window 🪟

Airing down
seadoo200hp

Slow air dumping helped me save fiberglass damage.  I know this is common sense but make sure your front tires are pointed straight ahead!

Fan-Tastic fan replacement
Grampy OG
13 hours ago, ko7pjim said:

I swapped mine out from the inside.  You can buy the fan/motor if you are sure it is the motor.  I bought the whole thing because the control unit was bad.  With way from the inside.

Thanks for the quick reply. It's always something with the PM.

Tow bar set up
ncsteve

If you get to the point where you need a 6” riser for your application, let me know as I have a new 10,000lb Roadmaster hi/low adapter I will make you a deal on. Ordered it and ended up needing an 8” 😖

Airing down
tmw188
1 hour ago, Dr4Film said:

Unless we are at our winter home where the coach is parked under our house I never dump air from the bags but rather let the air leveling system determine where the air bags should be to keep the coach level.

The RV Port under our house is exactly 12 foot high so in order to get the coach low enough I have to dump all air or close to it in order to back the coach into its winter home.

That’s what I thought, I don’t dump mine .

Airing down
Jim McGarvie

Our hangar ceiling is also exactly 12' high and I have to do the same thing. I am waiting for the day I forget!

I wish I could figure out a way to dump just the bags (I have to empty the tank too) and turn off the air to the bags. It could probably be done but the plumbing is complicated (to this geezer, anyway).

Airing down
Ray Davis

I don't dump the air either.  However if your coach drops on it's own at some crazy angle then dropping probably is a good idea if on a reasonably level spot.

Airing down
Dr4Film
1 minute ago, Jim McGarvie said:

Our hangar ceiling is also exactly 12' high and I have to do the same thing. I am waiting for the day I forget!

I wish I could figure out a way to dump just the bags (I have to empty the tank too) and turn off the air to the bags. It could probably be done but the plumbing is complicated (to this geezer, anyway).

I simply use the Dump Switch on the HWH Control Panel. I have to hold my finger down on the switch while backing up otherwise the coach wants to return to Ride Height. One I get backed into position and shut the engine down, I leave the HWH Leveling Control in manual in case someone starts the engine. I also made up a laminated sign warning anyone who may have to move the coach with instructions on how to do it without destroying the ceiling of the RV Port plus the AC's on the roof of the coach.

I don't have to fan the brakes to reduce the air in the front & rear tanks as they are two separate systems.

Airing down
Jim McGarvie
12 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

I simply use the Dump Switch on the HWH Control Panel. I have to hold my finger down on the switch while backing up otherwise the coach wants to return to Ride Height. One I get backed into position and shut the engine down, I leave the HWH Leveling Control in manual in case someone starts the engine. I also made up a laminated sign warning anyone who may have to move the coach with instructions on how to do it without destroying the ceiling of the RV Port plus the AC's on the roof of the coach.

I don't have to fan the brakes to reduce the air in the front & rear tanks as they are two separate systems.

My system is different: I don't have air bag leveling, but I have to hold the Air Dump switch on the dash as I am going in and out, and eventually the air parking brake sets itself. So I release the air switch until I can release the parking brake and proceed further. Lather, rinse, repeat. But I am quick enough now I can usually drive in or out on one cycle of the procedure.

Aqua hot problems
RS lakeshore

Finally quit raining long enough to work on aqua hot. I shut off the 110v switch in the kitchen , the diesel switch was off and I I turned off the breaker at the main panel. Opened faucets and eventually the hot water was gone. I turned the breaker on did the reset button and pushed  diesel button inside. It started and ran for like 30 mins and shut off. Checked for hot water all is good. I am going to have it serviced by a certified tech. Thanks for all the help. Now on to the next the front ac problem.

bBetter brands, better models, what have you used?
Rikadoo

Thanks everyone, i have written down all the different models, gone on line an tried to make sence of what you can see or read about them. As my head was spinning from what i was reading i decided to throw it out to all of you that are using these models, as always i recieved some awsome feedback… i often wonder how things got done before internet an groups like this😎

Aqua hot problems
John Haggard
2 minutes ago, RS lakeshore said:

Finally quit raining long enough to work on aqua hot. I shut off the 110v switch in the kitchen , the diesel switch was off and I I turned off the breaker at the main panel. Opened faucets and eventually the hot water was gone. I turned the breaker on did the reset button and pushed  diesel button inside. It started and ran for like 30 mins and shut off. Checked for hot water all is good. I am going to have it serviced by a certified tech. Thanks for all the help. Now on to the next the front ac problem.

Good for you

And

Always something 🙄 on the punch list. 

What do you think?
tcbrow
1 hour ago, John Haggard said:

I guarantee they Don't care what He , the OP thinks or the internet.

Don't waist your time and emotions. 

He knew the window was bad and admitted that he could not see safety at times and I'll bet it was like that  for some time.

It was on him to fix the window 🪟

John,

Once again, I expected they would repair it if it failed. If I take my car for inspection and it needs ball joints I have them fix it so it passes. My issue is not that it failed, it is that it failed before they started and they wasted my money with a unnecessary inspection.

Airing down
dl_racing427
On 8/10/2021 at 9:01 AM, Endeavor to RV said:

Sounds normal to me. I think the way our coaches are set up it has to dump all the air. When it starts to dump air from the air bags and the coach lowers the valves to inflate the bags open. I suspect the newer coaches are able to dump just the bags with out draining the whole air system. That would be much faster.

This is how my old Dynasty works.  Dumping the bags doesn't shut off the inlet through the ride height control valves, so the coach doesn't actually start lowering until the entire air system pressure gets below what is required to support the coach.  Takes probably 3-5 minutes usually.

Airing down
Dr4Film

Jim,

When I first get home all I have to do is dump the air bags to back in. Then over time the air tanks will lose all of the air until they register 0 psi on the gauge.

However, when I need to pull the coach out from under the house, I first start the engine to build up the air pressure to release the rear brake springs, then put the coach in gear and hold down the Dump Air Switch until I am completely out from under the house.

Even though your coach doesn't have Air Leveling you must have a switch which dumps the air from the bags, correct? Or does your Air Dump Switch dump ALL air from the air tanks & the bags at the same time? If so I wonder if you could alter the air system so you could just dump air from the bags separately?

Having a Knight you most likely only have four air bags to deal with.

Tow bar set up
JDCrow
53 minutes ago, ncsteve said:

If you get to the point where you need a 6” riser for your application, let me know as I have a new 10,000lb Roadmaster hi/low adapter I will make you a deal on. Ordered it and ended up needing an 8” 😖

Will do. Once I get to see the coach and truck together. Thanks!

What do you think?
John Haggard
4 minutes ago, tcbrow said:

John,

Once again, I expected they would repair it if it failed. If I take my car for inspection and it needs ball joints I have them fix it so it passes. My issue is not that it failed, it is that it failed before they started and they wasted my money with a unnecessary inspection.

Again

You created this thread 

You ask 

Do you, furum members think I was treated Fairley???

You ask and you got several opinions.

Are you looking for sympathy 🤔

You chose the dealer to get your inspection 

You knowingly had the issue with  blocked vision. 

You nor any of us on the forum write nor make policy for the dealer that You Chose. 

If $$160. And some inconvenience Bothers you this much ???

So I ask you

Why didn't you get the window fixed before ?

Did you have this motorhome in Florida last year? Or before  Where you could get these windows fixed at Hudson?

Your choise of repair you say. 

We can all Agree with your position 

But you still are responsible for a solution..

Concentrate your efforts and energy on getting your windows fixed 👌 and passing inspection so you can get to Florida and Enjoy. 

Airing down
Ivan K
15 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

Jim,

When I first get home all I have to do is dump the air bags to back in. Then over time the air tanks will lose all of the air until they register 0 psi on the gauge.

However, when I need to pull the coach out from under the house, I first start the engine to build up the air pressure to release the rear brake springs, then put the coach in gear and hold down the Dump Air Switch until I am completely out from under the house.

Even though your coach doesn't have Air Leveling you must have a switch which dumps the air from the bags, correct? Or does your Air Dump Switch dump ALL air from the air tanks & the bags at the same time? If so I wonder if you could alter the air system so you could just dump air from the bags separately?

That's exactly how our old Sig works. I dump only the bags, to get through the 12' door. It takes no time and only dumps the bags while holding the button. Once inside, plenty of room to air it up. I installed a rail for mosquito net in the door frame and that made opening lower but it is still worth it here.

What do you think?
tcbrow

John,

You are correct, I asked for opinions and I got them. What I don't understand is your insistence that I have everything fixed before I take it in for inspection. I took it to an RV Service center. I expected service. I don't always have the time, strength, energy, tools or knowledge to make the necessary repairs beforehand.

What do you think?
John Haggard
1 minute ago, tcbrow said:

John,

You are correct, I asked for opinions and I got them. What I don't understand is your insistence that I have everything fixed before I take it in for inspection. I took it to an RV Service center. I expected service. I don't always have the time, strength, energy, tools or knowledge to make the necessary repairs beforehand.

Ok

Enjoy Florida

Airing down
BobSchmeck
11 minutes ago, Ivan K said:

That's exactly how our old Sig works. I dump only the bags, to get through the 12' door. It takes no time and only dumps the bags while holding the button. Once inside, plenty of room to air it up. I installed a rail for mosquito net in the door frame and that made opening lower but it is still worth it here.

Interesting, in our coach if i deflect the bags there not enough pressure left for the breaks and it would refuse to go into the building. LOL

Tow bar set up
Mark B

This isn't the area to cheap out considering the cost of the coach and tow vehicle. I went with the road master tow bar and brake system. Bought everything from etrailer and installed it in about 6 hours including brakemaster proportional air brake.

Coach and Truck.jpg

Airing down
Ivan K
8 minutes ago, BobSchmeck said:

Interesting, in our coach if i deflect the bags there not enough pressure left for the breaks and it would refuse to go into the building. LOL

Must be something about how HWH handles the dump command, like if it went into leveling mode because all the red corner lights come on. I never tried to understand it, just the way it always worked.

Exterior Paint Codes for 2002 Dynasty Baroness with Almond Color Scheme
Patrick
14 hours ago, JDCrow said:

Ken Sutton
Customer Service Representative
RV
REV Parts
800-509-3417

He got mine for me 

Thanks very much! Called Ken and he fixed me up in no time. 

Exterior Paint Codes for 2002 Dynasty Baroness with Almond Color Scheme
JDCrow
18 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Thanks very much! Called Ken and he fixed me up in no time. 

No worries, glad I knew something  😂 

Tow bar set up
JDCrow
36 minutes ago, Mark B said:

This isn't the area to cheap out considering the cost of the coach and tow vehicle. I went with the road master tow bar and brake system. Bought everything from etrailer and installed it in about 6 hours including brakemaster proportional air brake.

Coach and Truck.jpg

Yeah, after looking at some used gear, And the the price of the toad we have, I’ll spring for new gear. The RVI is new in the box, but 1/2 price was too good to pass up

15 hours ago, fiat124man said:

Just a note of interest, Brake buddy portable brake system is the most popular for a reason.

So here’s a twist I just stumbled on. It was in a video, so it’s not gospel 

Brake Buddy founder- sells company 

5 yr non competitive agreement over 

He founds RVI 

I’d have to spend time digging into it more to confirm, other fish to fry at the moment if someone is up for some sleuthing 

Airing down
Jim McGarvie

Jim,

Richard,

Nope, no switch to dump just the bags, only the entire system, bags and tank. I would love to be able to just dump the bags. And yes, we have four bags.

trailmug

Decided to check the alternator brush wear on our 12.5kW HDKCB today.. service manual says if you can stick 1" of wire in into the hole, it's time for replacement. I can stick 1.4" in 😑

Guess it's (past) time to replace. Our genset has 4,200 hours on it. I haven't been able to find a lot of info out there about the brush service life, but based on my experience, I'd say it's less than that.

I'll post up if there's anything weird about replacing it.. looks straightforward enough.

Ivan K

I replaced ours at 3500 hrs. Also the bearing and slip rings because they had some good grooves. It was about time for the bearing, it was pretty dry. Not hard to do if you have an access. Ours did not an I had to take the cover apart. Quite a few things to do per maintenance schedule. Now I have it all apart again, waiting for a stator.

Airing down
96 EVO
1 hour ago, BobSchmeck said:

Your coach would need air-leveling to do what your attempting to do.

Tow bar set up
JDCrow

Order is in:

Blue Ox Avail, with cover 

1” Pin adaptors

Roadmaster wiring kit and battery charge

Kargard 

RVI-2 brake system. 

I will do a thread as I put it all together so anyone can share insight and pointers so I can round out my knowledge, and hopefully minimize mistakes 

Fantastic Fan
ko7pjim
On 8/10/2021 at 5:34 AM, John Haggard said:

Fuse socket needs replaced 

Your either making contact or your not 

Play around with the latch 

If by accident a shorter fuse was used, you may not be able to get it out.  If you are careful, you might be able to use a small enough wooden dowel with a drop of super glue to stick to the fuse and pull it out.

Water leak from rain
Tazmanian Martje

Klcdenver, I notice in your picture you have a little gas shock (whatever the name is) on your frame and door.  My question is, is that to replace the exorbitantly expensive entry door hinge[$169] ?  

thanks in advance

Martje

Water leak from rain
klcdenver

That is just an add on. You do not change anything out. It really helps in the wind. You can get it all on eBay or Amazon. 

tmw188

I had the ES50M-65 TS in my last coach. I had issues with it for quite awhile until I really got into it. Esco was some help I even visited their business in Elkhart, they gave me a new board, I bought a new relay(contactor). All a waste of time and money. Their board was out of fit terribly with the relays. It was a PITA. Would I buy a new one, I doubt it because they are expensive. The Hum not enough to bother me ever. Richard is correct on how that works. I learned a lot about them.  I have pictures of what I went thru and I blame it on the board and the the dimensional specs it was built to. I know what to look for now if I was to encounter another. I’m sure they have fixed it by now.  

Generator Issues
Pduggs

Did you get the fault code?  Your manual tells you how to get the fault code. 

I have a 10k genset too. Mine was surging. I replaced fuel and air filter to no avail. My fault code was 14 Over frequency. This generally means the governor actuator was failing. I pulled it out and checked resistance which showed 3.3, which is good. Plunger moved smoothly by hand and with 12v applied.  I cleaned contacts and applied dielectric grease and reinstalled. It runs smoothly now, but I suspect it will surge again and I’ll replace the governor. 

Suburban gas/electric wh not working on gas.
michaelivan

The Suburban water heater in our 2003 Windsor suddenly quit working on gas.  Worked fine last night but when we tried to turn it on this morning...nothing.  I have checked and replaced both fuses ( in the fuse panel and under the counter).  Power to the switch but nothing happens at the water heater itself.  Where should I look next?

Dr4Film

Todd,

Tom Cherry some time ago posted that ESCO was suppose to discontinue the ES50M-65N Transfer Switch. Plus ESCO was strongly suggesting that their LYGHT Transfer Switch model LPTBRD was the preferred transfer switch for RV's.

Nervous Supply
Warren B

Just went by there and they were open and the phone was ringing.  Best service is in person or online.

Generator Issues
Nevada Rob

Mine does not really surge as much as it stalls. My first thought is contaminated fuel in the tank. This coach sat for almost 2 years with half a tank of fuel and never moved. I have run one tank of fuel through it and now have BioCleaner and water cleaning/ treatment additives in the tank. I will see if this does help. I have become really good at changing the fuel filter on the generator. Only takes me about 10 minutes now. Practice make perfect I guess.

Generator Issues
Pduggs

Okay. You should pull the fault code. 

Generator Issues
Nevada Rob

It does not fault enough to a code. There are no fault codes showing up. Kind of why I am frustrated with the thing. If I had a code then at least I would have some direction to look to.

John Haggard
1 hour ago, michaelivan said:

The Suburban water heater in our 2003 Windsor suddenly quit working on gas.  Worked fine last night but when we tried to turn it on this morning...nothing.  I have checked and replaced both fuses ( in the fuse panel and under the counter).  Power to the switch but nothing happens at the water heater itself.  Where should I look next?

Do you hear it trying ? To ignite?

So you turned it off last night ? 

Do you turn it off every night?

Doesn't your thermostat work ?

tmw188

Good to know Richard. BTW I too still have the IOTA, but I just bought my coach 2 mo ago. All my connections were tight and looked good, so for now it will stay in the short term and I’ll monitor. It is not going to be easy to swap. 

Question for Owners of WINDSORS Originally Equipped with Trace Engineering RV2012 Inverter/Charger
AlanC2

Steveg,

Thanks for the response, but this does not address my two questions, and I don't have an answer for you.

AlanC2

2002 Windsor PST

No interior lights, No power to AC controllers, Overhead Fans not working, everything else ok
ok-rver

I bit of additional info on the House Battery Cut-off Switch at the entry door. My switch has some sort of slider button on the rocker. I do not know the function.  The relay in the driver side front compartment has a circuit board "attached" to the coil terminal. It appears the function of the circuit board is to convert this solenoid to being a latch circuit. Rocking the switch up on my switch sends power to the solenoid and changes the solenoid to the opposite state (on/off). Other coaches may have it set up differently.

ko7pjim
2 hours ago, michaelivan said:

The gas is on?  Can you hear it try to ignite?  There is water in the water tank, right?  Does it work on 120VAC?  

If it tries but does not ignite, check to see if the ignition box is clean.

If you can't hear it, are your batteries up or low?  The water heater needs 12V to ignite.

I ask this because the water heater does have an overtemp feature that will need to be reset if it over heated.

If it will run on 120VAC then it is a gas related only issue but could be low 12V.

No interior lights, No power to AC controllers, Overhead Fans not working, everything else ok
Gary M
4 minutes ago, ok-rver said:

I bit of additional info on the House Battery Cut-off Switch at the entry door. My switch has some sort of slider button on the rocker. I do not know the function.  The relay in the driver side front compartment has a circuit board "attached" to the coil terminal. It appears the function of the circuit board is to convert this solenoid to being a latch circuit. Rocking the switch up on my switch sends power to the solenoid and changes the solenoid to the opposite state (on/off). Other coaches may have it set up differently.

Slider is usually for dimming lights.

jacwjames

When I was getting my rig ready to travel I tested the WH on gas, it would ignite but not stay lit.  What finally fixed it was that I took the control board out, disconnected the wiring harness.  It was mounted behind the water heater on the wall.  When I was taking it out I saw water drip from it.  So I took it to the workbench and used a heat gun and dried it out.  That got it working.  May not be your problem if the water heater was not trying to ignite.

Then when I was on the trip the water heater didn't light one day, I panicked.  Started to check fuses, checked power to the switch.  Couldn't figure it out and put everything back together.  I went to bed and when I got up I flipped the switch and it came on.  Evidently the water was hot and it wouldn't turn the water heater on, probably overridden by the thermostat. 

michaelivan

In order, does not try to ignite.  Turned if off last night as always after showering. Turn it off every night. Does not have an adjustable external thermostat. Gas is on...cook top works. Seems to be working fine on A/C. Hooked to shore power showing 13.1 volts.  Reset button makes no difference. There is 12v power to and thru the wall switch. If it is the control board and it is mounted to the back of the w/h, then it is almost impossible to access for an old fat guy in my 40PST since the back of the water heater can only be accessed thru the power bay.  Will have to give that a try.

John Haggard
8 minutes ago, jacwjames said:

When I was getting my rig ready to travel I tested the WH on gas, it would ignite but not stay lit.  What finally fixed it was that I took the control board out, disconnected the wiring harness.  It was mounted behind the water heater on the wall.  When I was taking it out I saw water drip from it.  So I took it to the workbench and used a heat gun and dried it out.  That got it working.  May not be your problem if the water heater was not trying to ignite.

Then when I was on the trip the water heater didn't light one day, I panicked.  Started to check fuses, checked power to the switch.  Couldn't figure it out and put everything back together.  I went to bed and when I got up I flipped the switch and it came on.  Evidently the water was hot and it wouldn't turn the water heater on, probably overridden by the thermostat. 

Good point

Reading the rv forum's the past 20 some year's 

Many rv ers don't understand how the thermostat works.

Especially on multiple power appliances 

Like aqua hots and hot water heaters. 

Many only turn the appliances on when they want heat or hot water.

Thinking the unit is burning or heating ( constantly ) 24/7 and that they save propane,  diesel or DC battery power. 

michaelivan

Turning off 120v side and letting unit cool by using all of the hot water makes no difference.  Starting to think it is in the control board.

Deal on low mileage 2007 HR at insurance auction
Gary Cole

I have no idea what happened. I did notice that all the loose furniture was stacked up in front of the coach and the drivers seat was leaning forward at a 45 degree angle. It starts.

2007 Holiday Rambler f316ca1f-333f-4ab5-b634-c9721dfab87c.JPG

Dwight Lindsey

Very strange picture.  I'm curious to know what we're looking at.  It seems to be the roof of a motorhome, without the fiberglass roof material forward of the ladder.  But there are no holes for vents or air conditioners.  Hmm . . . 

JDCrow
18 minutes ago, Dwight Lindsey said:

Very strange picture.  I'm curious to know what we're looking at.  It seems to be the roof of a motorhome, without the fiberglass roof material forward of the ladder.  But there are no holes for vents or air conditioners.  Hmm . . . 

There’s no ac holes or other protrusions so a reroof was started? 

John Haggard

Walk away fast 

To unsubscribe *|member_name|* click here:https://www.monacoers.org/settings/?area=newsletters

We welcome your comments and suggestions for our newsletter.  Please send comments to newsletter@monacoers.org 

Copyright © 2020 Monacoers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.