Monacoers Daily Digest

Scotty Hutto

Welcome to Bill D's Monacoers' Daily digest for *|date|*

To view this on the web click here: https://www.monacoers.org/newsletters/issue/527-monacoers-daily-digest/.  To respond to a post, click on the post title to be taken to that topic on the website.

Hello *|member_name|*, 

Here's what the Monacoers were talking about yesterday:

Index

Outside push button security
ktloah
RIPPPA
Ride Height Adjustment '08 Camelot?
RustyTools
Hydraulic Slides
Chuck B
Air Bags
veraken
Dr4Film
Hydraulic Slides
Dr4Film
ktloah
Rain leak in slide...
jad050
Rain leak in slide...
JDCrow
Rain leak in slide...
The Hales
Rain leak in slide...
jad050
RIPPPA
HWH Repair Costs
vanwill52
Rain leak in slide...
96 EVO
Hydraulic Slides
stenderken
Good ole Janice
Bob Jones
Good ole Janice
JDCrow
HWH Repair Costs
birdshill123
Gauges not working
diys1
Keep Mickey MOUSE out
LarryB
Show me you have good friends
StephenW
Full Throttle Generator
Nevada Rob
Keep Mickey MOUSE out
JDCrow
Full Throttle Generator
Ivan K
Full Throttle Generator
Nevada Rob
Any inverter recommendations?
Norman Austin
Full Throttle Generator
Ivan K
2001 diplomat gear drive on slide.
BobSchmeck
Full Throttle Generator
Frank McElroy
Full Throttle Generator
Nevada Rob

ktloah

Ok, I'll check it out...thx

LED Conversion of Fluorescent Tubes - READ CAREFULLY... NOT as SIMPLE or CHEAPER??....
tmw188

I have not read thru all the posts, but this is what I’ve done with my last two coaches. The last photo does not have the oblique cover installed. I have the info of what I used. The ballasts were left in place and just bypassed after the switch on the fixture. 

85A180EA-3C16-46F3-A713-8C4A43986596.jpeg

80AFA92D-92B5-4BCC-AE8A-CB708BFDD28D.jpeg

E4801ACA-2523-4224-A1A0-7A7502D5A1F0.jpeg

RIPPPA

Is that black box that has the red button hanging off the side?

Powergear leveling jack controller location 2004 HR Scepter
cbr046

On occasion I have to do the run-around-the-coach trick to manually get the last few inches on LR jack.  One thing I found is that I have to power the jack down slightly, hit the retract button, then run to the back with the lever already in place to push the jack up the last few inches.  Quickness is key.  If I just push the retract button alone then force it up the jack won't move. 

- bob

LED Conversion of Fluorescent Tubes - READ CAREFULLY... NOT as SIMPLE or CHEAPER??....
Hypoxia
On 8/23/2021 at 7:09 AM, veraken said:

Not sure these will work on a 12V system.  Went to your Lowes link and looked at the Q&A/Reviews for this product (18") and found this:

"You are correct, our LED tubes are not compatible with every ballast, and they are not compatible with 12-volt RV ballasts. For any future issues/questions, please don't hesitate to call us directly at 1-800-435-4448; we'll be glad to assist."

GE Lighting, a Savant company

Works on my 12 volt lights so far.  They are nice.  Thanks Tom for finding the GE LED Tubes, I put two of the 12" ones in the sink light and two in the porch light.

Ride Height Adjustment '08 Camelot?
RustyTools

Many thanks, Frank.  The 'missing link'!  Getting closer to the end of this project, whew!

Hydraulic Slides
Chuck B

Check the wiring to the back of the plunger switches.  They are daily chained.  Check the bracket holding the plunger switches.  They can be bent inward or outward.  If they are bent, they will not work correctly.  Chuck B 2004 Windsor

Daisy Chained.  Chuck B 2004 Windsor

Air Bags
veraken

Try this link. Per their website, they have 4 in stock.

https://www.truckspring.com/products...7f5djqkazerawe

Dr4Film
1 hour ago, RIPPPA said:

Is that black box that has the red button hanging off the side?

Yes....the red button is for programming the personal pass-codes.

16 hours ago, ktloah said:

Do you mean the center of the dashboard. I know about the wires beneath the passenger cup holder. There is NO power to these wires. I need to find the control module....

The dash on our 2002 has a main one in front of the driver and a center one that faces in-between the two seats. Our control and red button is located behind the center console in that general area.

Center Console.JPG

Hydraulic Slides
Dr4Film

I bypassed all of those plunger switches with a short jumper wire. No one messes with my slides when I am not around PLUS the bay doors are ALWAYS adjusted such that the slides will never hit any bay door if the door is accidentally left open.

Side opening bay doors will not have any plunger switches, it will only be the bay doors that lift up.

10k Onan Quiet Diesel shuts off with no load.
Dr4Film

For those RV owners who still have an IOTA Transfer Switch in their coach take a GOOD look at the photos above.

I have no idea how many times people have been warned on this forum to get rid of the IOTA before it burns the coach to the ground which WILL happen in 5-10 minutes once the fire starts.

The recall is now so OLD so forget about even looking it up. Navistar was the one that issued the recall ONLY on coaches that they had built AFTER the requisition of the Monaco company.

"Navistar Inc. is recalling certain model year 2008-2010 Beaver, certain model year 2009-2011 Monaco, and certain model year 2009-2011 Holiday Rambler RVs manufactured from Oct. 25, 2007 through Aug. 26, 2010, equipped with Iota ITS-50R 50 amp automatic transfer switches. The Iota ITS-50R 50 amp automatic transfer switch bus bar and/or electrical connections may be inadequate to handle the electrical load."

However, this problem had been going on LONG before Monaco went out of business.

Bottom-line, if you have an IOTA Transfer Switch you are living on borrowed time, GET RID of IT - NOW!

ktloah

Ok, thank you, I'll check it out this weekend 

Aquahot AHE-100-02s leaking coolant at filler neck
Ivan K

If you have not done it yet, search this forum and see the few different ways of how some of us have solved the leaky neck in somewhat unorthodox ways without removing the AH. I have had the pleasure of removing and reinstalling the box before the neck started to leak and would not do it again just for that.

Rain leak in slide...
jad050

Last trip out we were hit by a few deluges of rain...   My road side slide start dripping water from one of the light fixture in slide ceiling...  ugh!   I have been diligent about caulking roof, beltline, etc..  Have never caulked anything on top of slide...  New slide toppers 2 years ago...   The rain was accompanied by wind which I am assuming blew  water between topper and top of slide...  What to a caulk/seal to stop this?   Previously I have scrapped old out stuff and resealed...  Here there is no existing caulking....  The top of slide looks to be  fiberglass(?), or plastic covering,  no visible cracks, dents, tears...   thinking maybe caulking the top to side angle bracket, has rivets,  no existing caulk there now, of maybe EPDM roof tape?   Anyone had this issue, and/or suggestions,  thanks... 

Jim D 
2005 Monaco Knight PST

Rain leak in slide...
JDCrow

No that your slide is built the same, but in this video you can see that the sealants used in the past tend to not be up the the task of keeping water out anymore. 

Can Microair thermostat send temperature alerts over wifi?
Ivan K

For those using the fancy Microair thermostats, can someone confirm whether or not it can really send temperature alerts over Wi-Fi? I am considering to replace our 5 button unit and if the alerting really works, it would make the spending justifiable for me. The other 2 ACs work off a 4 button so that will wait until I can find a cheap upgrade board one day...  Thanks.

Tom Wallis

I also used the LED strip lights in my coach. I converted every light in my coach 3 years ago and haven't had to touch any of them since. On my first try I got the wrong color temp LEDs and it was way too blue. The ones I ended up with were a perfect match to the florescent. You can make therm more or less bright depending on how many rows you use. I think I did 4 rows and they seem a little brighter the florescent. I removed all the ballasts. Here are the links to the parts on Amazon, pretty inexpensive since one roll will do several lights.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y67D1JH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DM7HCAI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

windsorbill06

yes it can send alerts via wifi.  Both high interior and low interior temperature.   I only have 2 roof airs and it was an easy 'plug and play' to convert over.  It's important to pick the correct thermostat.  As I recall, their website walked me through it before I ordered.

Great tech support too, if you need it.

Ivan K
6 minutes ago, windsorbill06 said:

yes it can send alerts via wifi.  Both high interior and low interior temperature.   I only have 2 roof airs and it was an easy 'plug and play' to convert over.  It's important to pick the correct thermostat.  As I recall, their website walked me through it before I ordered.

Great tech support too, if you need it.

Awesome, thank you for sharing the actual experience Bill!

Rain leak in slide...
The Hales
53 minutes ago, jad050 said:

Last trip out we were hit by a few deluges of rain...   My road side slide start dripping water from one of the light fixture in slide ceiling...  ugh!   I have been diligent about caulking roof, beltline, etc..  Have never caulked anything on top of slide...  New slide toppers 2 years ago...   The rain was accompanied by wind which I am assuming blew  water between topper and top of slide...  What to a caulk/seal to stop this?   Previously I have scrapped old out stuff and resealed...  Here there is no existing caulking....  The top of slide looks to be  fiberglass(?), or plastic covering,  no visible cracks, dents, tears...   thinking maybe caulking the top to side angle bracket, has rivets,  no existing caulk there now, of maybe EPDM roof tape?   Anyone had this issue, and/or suggestions,  thanks... 

Jim D 
2005 Monaco Knight PST

The slide Guru Cris Throgmartin  at Talin should be able to diagnose this.  It’s over my head but sounds like you are on the right track.  The edges of the slide behind the slide seal must be leaking.  Pro flex would be my choice.

Rain leak in slide...
jad050

JDCrow, interesting video....  16 years is texas sun/heat tends to destroy plastic, sealants, etc....  Was hoping to avoid chasing down replacement gaskets, and if it is the inside of slide leaking, guessing slide seal is also end of life...  

Thanks

JD 

RIPPPA
2 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

Yes....the red button is for programming the personal pass-codes.

The dash on our 2002 has a main one in front of the driver and a center one that faces in-between the two seats. Our control and red button is located behind the center console in that general area.

Center Console.JPG

Mine is inside the dash compartment in front of the stirring wheel 05 Dynasty

Fault Code on Panel after having rear tires changed.
96 EVO

A new panel from Valid runs about $500. 

Your original panel 'WILL' fail at some point.

What do you have to lose!

HWH Repair Costs
vanwill52
On 8/26/2021 at 12:07 PM, Ivan K said:

Isn't there a hydraulic shop in your neighborhood?  I had mine rebuilt the same day by a local shop for what it would cost to ship them one way. There is nothing special about them, in fact these are just baby cylinders compared to what they work on for construction companies and farmers.

As Ivan said, there is nothing unusual about these cylinders.  Any competent hydraulics shop can repair them.  One near me replaced all the seals in my generator slide hydraulic cylinder while I waited.  Took about 30 mins.  $20  That was for parts only but they installed the rod seal in the end cap for me, since it took a special tool to "fold" the seal before installing it.

Hypoxia
On 8/26/2021 at 9:30 AM, Dbircky said:

Am I going to be better off just making a trip to Iowa and having the HWH system put in?  I have the air only system (no jacks, nothing hydraulic). 

Have you called Valid?

10k Onan Quiet Diesel shuts off with no load.
Dbircky

Being new to this forum, I never saw any posts about the problem.   It is strange that both poles are all run off the same side of the blocks.    Wires tight against wires with the opposite polarity can’t be good.   Especially bouncing down the road.  Not sure when this happened, but if it ties into the generator not running it’s been about a month ago.  Good news is while waiting fir repairs, one ac kept the inside livable in 95 degree heat.   I did keep the front to slides in to reduce volume.   
Thankfully the damage was only to the ATS and my wallet.   

I’ll be spending some time over the coming month reading all the posts.  Thank you.  

Dbircky

Yes.   I talked with valid.   So did the tech at the first shop and the tech at REV has been talking to them also.   We are now waiting on a new panel to try.  Did pull the current one out.   Looks good no corrosion 

1C14B1DA-FA1F-4A11-AE19-448C189A1044.jpeg

5432B8D9-CD32-43D6-B2FC-E7137C769862.jpeg

3E20BBEA-C773-4BC4-83E4-F0BC2582358E.jpeg

EB3AEAB4-2DC3-4F3F-B2E8-757777AE63B8.jpeg

0651B4A4-51B2-4249-9F17-083DDFEA62B7.jpeg

96 EVO

Yep, mine looks exactly like that.

I can no longer power it up without the key turned to ignition, no longer shut it down without holding the power button for 10 seconds.

Valid says it must have got wet 🙄!

Tom Cherry
5 hours ago, Hypoxia said:

Works on my 12 volt lights so far.  They are nice.  Thanks Tom for finding the GE LED Tubes, I put two of the 12" ones in the sink light and two in the porch light.

Jim,

Thanks....

CURIOSITY....if you go back to my first post, I have pictures of the OPTRONICS fixtures. The later posts showed the Thin-lite, I assumed.

Could you look at your fixtures some time and see if they are Optronics (will have a single SILVER reflector....the Thin-Lites, I assume, have painted ones.

You NEVER know which one Monaco put in.  If you can take a photo of the Brand and Model number, that would be great....

Sometimes what ain't SUPPOSED TO WORK....does....

Hypoxia
2 minutes ago, Tom Cherry said:

Jim,

Thanks....

CURIOSITY....if you go back to my first post, I have pictures of the OPTRONICS fixtures. The later posts showed the Thin-lite, I assumed.

Could you look at your fixtures some time and see if they are Optronics (will have a single SILVER reflector....the Thin-Lites, I assume, have painted ones.

You NEVER know which one Monaco put in.  If you can take a photo of the Brand and Model number, that would be great....

Sometimes what ain't SUPPOSED TO WORK....does....

The sink light is a Liteco model 176.  The porch light is a Thin-Lite model 162A.  Both are 12 volt fixtures

Rain leak in slide...
96 EVO

What condition is the 'tar tape' around the perimeter of the slide roof? 

Hydraulic Slides
stenderken

The parking brake must be applied in order for the HWH slides to extend .  On my 2009 Dynasty the wire that goes from the parking brake air switch located on the firewall to the HWH brain was loose as installed by Monaco at the factory.  I fought interim slide deployment for several months before I discovered the loose connection.

Good ole Janice
Bob Jones

She really gets around....but it's often a team effort!

Both of them are immortalized in my generator lid...

20210827_140518.jpg

20210827_140459.jpg

Good ole Janice
JDCrow
8 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

She really gets around....but it's often a team effort!

Both of them are immortalized in my generator lid...

20210827_140518.jpg

20210827_140459.jpg

Oooo I’ll have to look under there 

BennieH

Yes, it can send alerts via wifi. One important note, it sends the temperature it is at. In our Camelot its in the small cabinet above the door and reads the temperature up near the ceiling. I'm going to relocate it when I have a little free time.

Aquahot AHE-100-02s leaking coolant at filler neck
joefromperry

Thanks for the replies. Here's an update. My radiator guy fastened the filler neck / radiator cap area  with silver solder. No leaks. I then replaced the check valves, as they were less than $7 each at Menards. My final quest is to replace the brushes on the circulation pumps, as on the one pump that wasn't working when I pulled the brushes, there was nothing left, only the spring. I found a place that is open on Saturday and only an hour away, so tomorrow I'll get them, fix the pumps, and try to get it all back together.

Ivan K

Thank Bob,  I think ours will be in a good location where the old one is, will see. Got one of the 357 type on order, seem they are not so readily available right now.

HWH Repair Costs
birdshill123

It is great that hwh has remained  in business. It seems all of the suppliers are being bought out by Lippert or Dometic 

Once these old companies are sold  service is not important and legacy products become obsolete. 

Gauges not working
diys1

My oil gauge was intermittent for a while then went out. I thought it was a ground issue but couldn't find it. Now the oil, Tach, voltage gauges are not working. 

I have jumped a good ground wire to the ground on the oil and voltage but it didn't help. I have checked the fuses in the battery bay and don't see anything blowed.

I don't know where to look so if anyone has  a  question or any suggestion how to track this down  let me know. 

2003 Monaco Diplomat

Thanks

JimJ

Keep Mickey MOUSE out
LarryB

Howdy my wandering friends. We have a 07 Monaco Diplomat. The last time we went dry camping in in the mountains, Mickey hitched a ride home w us. Does anyone know of any known entry holes that I can fill w steel wool n foam. All ur help will b appreciated. Stay safe my friends. 

Show me you have good friends
StephenW

To good friends,Cheers!IMG_0245.thumb.jpeg.f079c2862b595c028c332d25737af79d.jpeg

Full Throttle Generator
Nevada Rob

I am still having generator issues with my 10K. The generator starts right up. After 10 or 15 minutes it will start to stall and puff black smoke then run great from anywhere between 2 minutes up to 2 hours. Some days it runs great, some days not so much. I have installed a new fuel pump, changed the fuel filter 3 times, checked for loose connections etc.. After a few adult beverages I have come to realize that when the generator is running, it is always running at full throttle. With no load or all three A/C units, refer, battery charger loaded on it the engine speed never changes. My previous RV's generators would throttle up as I put a load on it. My local Cummins dealer has ONE gen tech who is apparently out until further notice. I called 1-800-CUMMINS. The tech there said most likely a bad control board. I bought this hole in the pavement to pour money into a few months ago. It has had this issue since I brought it home. Anyone else have this problem? Cummins dealer wants $560 to diagnose then start adding on parts. Looks like a control board is anywhere from $850 - $950.

Keep Mickey MOUSE out
JDCrow

First, copper wool, doesn’t rust.

Second, living in a 5th wheel fulltime and having the Dip for camping, most of my mouse issues are from the water hose, power cord, and sewer hose. 

I have plungers with holes cut in the center for the water and power. I’m currently using a roof vent Jack cut out for the sewer, but looking for ways to upgrade it as I type. 

One of the areas that seemed to be entry on my Dip was the power conduit. It ran up the back and came in behind the TV in the Bedroom. 

Wait till you get a Pack Rat

24C6B2C3-608C-465B-B240-3DDB4112099E.jpeg

C9B1F2AC-7B71-4C56-BB5A-FF9FFCFED359.jpeg

B92FE9DC-A356-4E47-AEBA-FD7C68369722.jpeg

Full Throttle Generator
Ivan K

Don't know what engine is in yours but it's got to have a full actuator that controls the high pressure pumps. I would take it out and check the plunger for free movement, it may be sticking. Before throwing money at it.

Full Throttle Generator
Nevada Rob
2 minutes ago, Ivan K said:

Don't know what engine is in yours but it's got to have a full actuator that controls the high pressure pumps. I would take it out and check the plunger for free movement, it may be sticking. Before throwing money at it.

The guy at Cummins said the throttle is completely controlled by electronics. I asked about any stuck linkage, rods, broken return springs, bad muffler bearings, the whole enchilada. He said no on the the enchilada.

Norman Austin

I bought my 2004 HR Neptune with no inverter. It used to have a Xantrex and the interior control panel is still in place.

There are so many different inverters available now. I was recommended a 2000 W Magnum, though it is over $1,800 yet I see many different ones from around $300 upwards. Yeah, well I guess you get what you pay for. I see many different Xantrex  inverters and wonder if the old wires that are still in place would be more straight forward to fit and also use the old control panel. But of course the control panel would be from 2004 and perhaps I need to modernize the whole system.

I'd like to link solar panels too, but don't know if that would have any effect on deciding which inverter to buy.

Has anyone here replaced their inverter who could offer some advice. Electrical work is a bit of a mystery to me so I may just have to get if fitted by professionals, though it would be good for me to know what to do and how to do it, so I may just tackle this and hope i don't blow myself up in the process.

Full Throttle Generator
Ivan K

This is what controls my Isuzu 3LD1. A step motor actuator. There should be test procedures in your specific service manual?

20210409_165450.jpg

2001 diplomat gear drive on slide.
BobSchmeck

We have a 2001 Diplomat. The slides are gear driven. My back wardrobe slide is a worm gear operated system.  The worm gear is not meshing like it should and its damaging one of the teeth.  Is there a way to tighten up the gears so they mesh better? Here is a picture of the worm gear. The teeth are barely touching. When I  deploy the slide I'm getting a loud snapping noise when a certain tooth jumps a gear. 

20210827_191701.jpg

Full Throttle Generator
Frank McElroy

Your 10kw generator is like mine.  It is a constant speed generator.  Did you check for trouble codes on the start switch light when it shuts off?  Did you also check the control harness plug on the side of the generator case?

Here is a link where you can download the service manual with troubleshooting error codes.

Full Throttle Generator
Nevada Rob
5 minutes ago, Frank McElroy said:

Your 10kw generator is like mine.  It is a constant speed generator.  Did you check for trouble codes on the start switch light when it shuts off?  Did you also check the control harness plug on the side of the generator case?

There are no codes which is frustrating. I have checked the and secured the control harness plug as well. Does your generator run at a constant speed? Never slowing as the load is released from the generator?

JDCrow

Start here 

https://youtube.com/c/WillProwse

https://youtube.com/c/RvwithtitoToday

https://youtube.com/c/ImNotLostImRVing

Will Prowse is the master

I am in the process of offing my Xantrax for a Victron Multiplus 2. Waiting on a lithium battery to get dropped off. No solar in near future, but easy option with Victron going forward 

Full Throttle Generator
Frank McElroy

Yes, this is a constant speed generator independent of load.  Some of the smaller generators are inverter generators that vary speed depending on load.

Hmm, no codes.  Does your coach have a multiplex keypad in the rear bedroom to start and stop the generator?  I'm wondering if it's getting a false stop signal.  Also is the auto gen start controls turned off?  This could also be giving a signal to shut off the generator.

Trying to suggest the easy stuff first before throwing expensive parts at it.

Brake Dust Rear Rims
Wrayj1

Did not see brakes as a category for posting.

We just returned from a trip and when putting on tire covers I noticed excessive brake dust accumulation on the rims of both rear wheels, most on passenger side.   Had brakes checked in 2018, 85% at that time.  Coach is 2007 Holiday Rambler Endeavor. Should I be concerned about this or is it normal.  We live in Oregon and most trips have come mountains with 6% grades.

Appreciate any help. 

Ray

Full Throttle Generator
Nevada Rob

It does have a multiplex start switch next to the bed. Auto start is off. It does seem to stumble less with no load. That is why I was thinking fuel related. This coach sat for 2 years and never moved with a half tank of fuel. I am suspecting a very contaminated fuel tank. I have put in Bio kill and water treatment additives. I am through half a tank with the treatment. 

Keep Mickey MOUSE out
JDCrow

Here’s the copper wool. And here is where they got in prior to our purchase. I used steel screen, Screwed in. 

And, if you use the Rodent foam, please wear a respirator. I didn’t and suffered with a massive headache and difficulties breathing. It’s bad stuff

My wife has a saying, I can visit Mickey’s house anytime I want, but he and his relatives can never visit ours 

001B4CEA-8BBF-4E01-A112-DF00200C48AF.jpeg

D5A0C23B-BBF0-4E92-9A2B-E332EBD76191.jpeg

I can also tell you how these get into a modern 5th wheel LOL

22FDBD86-AF09-458B-A8E4-A8C2E196E304.jpeg

E1088D51-B71E-4F35-A688-621732D3EDE5.jpeg

Gauges not working
Gary Cole

There is a label on the instrument housing indicating the terminal callout. Check for 12 V between grnd, white,  and hot with ign on. 12 V+  Wire color is red and as I recall and term 4. 

Full Throttle Generator
Nevada Rob

"Yes, this is a constant speed generator independent of load."

According to the manual it reads that these are constant speed generator that match engine speed to load????? If "constant speed" then why say engine speed is matched to load??? That statement implies the engine speed changes.  It does not make any sense, a contradiction of terms. I may have to cancel Christmas for the grandkids and suck it up and take it to Cummins. Pay them $2,000 for a repair on a coach I am most likely going to sell off anyway.

vito.a

No matter what you will need a new remote so you might as well switch to a new Magnum inverter charger.  

They have great tech support and repair centers all over the country.  If you have any electronics I would get the MS2012 pure sine wave version.  If not, then the ME2012 modified sine wave version will work fine.  It will also do a much better job of charging your battery bank. 

With some smart shopping you can find a new ME2012 for under $900.   One of the marine places had great prices on Magnum inverters.  You will have a choice of several remote versions.  I purchased a new remote on eBay very reasonable.  

Your existing RJ11 phone wire from the basement will work with the new remote but you will have to reverse the plug on one end.  It's pretty easy to cut off the old plug and crimp on a new one (make sure you mark the polarity first).  You'll just need the new plug and RJ11 crimping tool.  All your other wiring will work but you will need to make up a new ground cable from the Magnum to the frame rail in the basement.  

Keep Mickey MOUSE out
LarryB

I’ve heard of the jaws of life that the firemen use, but u r showing the

JAWS OF DEATH on Mickey. 
Where is this location, please
Thx for the rapid response. 

To unsubscribe *|member_name|* click here:https://www.monacoers.org/settings/?area=newsletters

We welcome your comments and suggestions for our newsletter.  Please send comments to newsletter@monacoers.org 

Copyright © 2020 Monacoers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.