Automatic Notification

waterskier_1

Rick,

I stumbled upon "Notification Settings" (which sounds like what you are looking for) under the heading, "Account Settings", when I clicked on the down arrow next to my user name (at top right corner of all pages).  

Without drilling down, here is the direct link: https://www.monacoers.org/notifications/options

Hope this is what your looking for.

Denise

Ok gang, trying to come up with a solution. We don’t have an email notification, but if you’re willing to try something new, this might give you what your looking for...

Download an RSS new reader app (I use Newsify, but that’s one of dozens, just search the App Store or google play store for “rss reader”) and subscribe to the “Test” feed at Monacoers.org.

I’ve set this up to send everything - all new posts, files, articles in a steaming format, similar to receiving sequential emails. If you click on a message, it takes you to that post on the website  

It feels very much like the content I received from emails, without the duplication...  and can be read from a phone, tablet, chrome book, or PC.  

I may be an old dog, but I can still learn a few new tricks...

I would appreciate your feedback... Below is a view of the app showing unread topics only:

4EFB6583-5446-4F2C-886E-BDD486BDB75D.png

I’ve set up the Newsify reader app, added the Monacoers feed on my iPhone,  and like it.  
It’s a good addition to the Monacoers.org site,  because I can open and  it  gets direct to things I haven’t seen each day (unread).