AC dryer and expansion valve

I need help in finding a AC dryer and expansion valve for my 2008 Holiday Rambler Scepter.  I have the red engine, ISL400.  I have found the Sanden 4420 compressor, but need to find the correct dryer and expansion valve before I tear into it.  Any help is appreciated. Thanks Tim Kuhler. Tkdk@hctc.net

On my 2003 scepter, the drier is located above the rear differential. Right in front of differential, bolted to the underside of the floor. It high up in there and difficult to reach. I actually need to change mine but haven’t figured out how to access it. The expansion valve is located in the front next to the service ports wrapped in rubberized insulation tape 

If you were asking where they are located on your coach they should be upfront. Open your compartment for where the generator is at and look in there.If you were asking where they are located on your coach they should be upfront. Open your compartment for where the generator is at and look in there.

Tim

39 minutes ago, redeye0315 said:

On my 2003 scepter, the drier is located above the rear differential. Right in front of differential, bolted to the underside of the floor. It high up in there and difficult to reach. I actually need to change mine but haven’t figured out how to access it. The expansion valve is located in the front next to the service ports wrapped in rubberized insulation tape 

That's exactly like my 03 Windsor.   I managed to sit up in a space under there and change my dryer.  Took it and expansion valve to my local Parts Plus and they had both of them

I think I can see the dryer from my bedroom hatch,  might even be able to replace it from there.