Dashboard 12 V sockets- location/number of fuse(s)

whaley96raw

2006 Monaco Cayman 36'

Recently lost power to the two dashboard 12V power sockets. I did not get "the brown box" with all of the manuals for the appliances and systems in the coach when I bought this coach 2 yrs ago. The list of fuses on the back of the fuse board in the left front cabinet outside is not helpful. I have the wiring schematic, however it is extremely difficult to read. Can anyone give me a clue as to where to look for this fuse/s please? Any ideas on how to obtain the 'brown box'?   Rick W

I have three fuse locations, one in the compartment under the driver's seat, (front run box) one in the engine compartment, passenger side (rear run box) and another in the bedroom closet, passenger side front, above the washer and dryer.. Open front run box and look at the INSIDE of the compartment door. Monaco puts the fuse locations on a sticker there....Dennis

12V power outlet fuses should be located where your chassis fuses are. Mine are located in the front baggage compartment on the drivers side. One thing you might consider is that the previous owner might have added another fuse under the dash, for whatever reason. You might have to follow the wires from the outlet. For instance, if previous owner changed out an electrical component, they just might have wired off these outlets with another fuse holder.

Edited by Wayne Baker

1997 Dynasty you never know for sure.

My Propane Leak Detector in the kitchen did not work for the longest, fuse in Rear Electric Panel was good, Carbon Monoxide Detector was powered and working in bedroom.  Front 12VDC outlet in center by driver right leg inoperative. Added new 12VDC outlet with USB Charger to center console passenger side, in so doing found two fuses under the center draw, yep that was the fuses for the Propane Detector and driver side 12VDC outlet. Not on any print, so was it factory or a change somewhere in time?