Monacoers Daily Digest

Scotty Hutto

Welcome to Bill D's Monacoers' Daily digest for *|date|*

To view this on the web click here: https://www.monacoers.org/newsletters/issue/568-monacoers-daily-digest/.  To respond to a post, click on the post title to be taken to that topic on the website.

Hello *|member_name|*, 

Here's what the Monacoers were talking about yesterday:

Index

HWH parts department
Dr4Film
Air Intake Drain Hose I Assume
Dr4Film
Toolbox
Flyinhy
Toolbox
redstickbill
Toolbox
Trinidaddave
Toolbox
jacwjames
Toolbox
Ivylog
tmw188
Dr4Film
Toolbox
JDCrow
tmw188
HWH parts department
michaelivan
Old school maps and books
Pduggs
Allison Shifting Issue
Chuck B
Allison Shifting Issue
jacwjames
jacwjames
Tank sensors
gjh2916
Tank sensors
Hypoxia
HWH parts department
vito.a
96 EVO
Tank sensors
Gary 05 AMB DST
tmw188
Help Locating Diagram
RVhorod
jacwjames
Allison transmission retarder
Chuck B
tmw188
LP regulator
Capt Mike
LP regulator
JohnnyDiesel
Repair or Replace Refrigerator
jacwjames
LP regulator
Capt Mike
LP regulator
Scotty Hutto
Tank sensors
Chargerman
Another trip, another new adventure
mrbill1951
2003 Windsor 34 PST, interior DC pwr
jacwjames
LP regulator
Capt Mike
HWH parts department
michaelivan

HWH parts department
Dr4Film

Mike,

After perusing through their Parts Catalog I believe the part number for your HWH Air Leveling Control Panel would be:

Original Part # - AP8444 / Replacement Part # - RAP8444

This panel is located on page #321 of their Parts Catalog which I attached below.

Another way to verify the part number would be to remove yours to see if there is a part # stamped on the backside.

373321470_HWHPartsCatalog.pdf

Dr4Film
On 10/1/2021 at 10:29 AM, Ray Davis said:

I think Richard's 02 Windsor is like mine, and as far as I know I don't have a drain hose on mine either.  Actually I can't recall ever seeing a Windsor with the holes up there.   It looks good, but I could see a problem when washing the coach,  a stream of rinse water up that way and you could get lots of water in there.                    Maybe that's why you have that drain hose.  It's pretty easy to rinse around my intake grill.

Here's your picture showing the holes.    Let us know if the filter has been wet,  with the drain stopped up it just might have been.  

9535259B-415A-4F06-A247-8E0E38610C63.jpeg

Ray,

My coach air intake looks exactly like the one in the photo above. Never had any problems with excess moisture and I always use a power washing wand to clean the coach. No drain line that I can find!

Snowflakes for sure.

Replaced the air filter last April as my Filter Minder was indicating that it needed to be changed. Inside of air filter dry as a bone.

Toolbox
Flyinhy

I'm a big "tool" guy. (Insert Tim Allen grunt)  I love tools and being able to fix things myself. I'm looking to dedicate a toolbox bay in one of the cargo doors. I wanted some input from you guys on what "set up" you have. I'm going to tap into the air tanks for air tools instead of adding a compressor but I want a retractable hose reel for tires etc. Finding a toolbox big enough to have for this coach is going to be challenging. 

Toolbox
redstickbill

For a while I carried a big tool box, it was heavy and took a lot of space, I put it on a diet. Most of the tools I carried were never used while traveling. I carry enough air hose for the tires coiled up and secured in the slide out generator compartment. On my Dynasty there is an air hose fitting in the first pass thru compartment. Remember that all the weight you add with tool box and tools takes away from the carrying capacity of the coach. Having the coach weighed at the corners will give you numbers you can use for proper tire air pressure as well as capacity for figuring the weight of the tool box and tools.

Bill B 07 Dynasty

Toolbox
Trinidaddave

Tim, my Safari Gazelle has a air fitting inside the generator access door next to the front air drain valve.  I would check yours before adding a fitting. 

Toolbox
jacwjames

We have a pass through slide tray. 

Normally this piled up with dog X-pens for my wife. When I travel by myself I take out all the unnecessary "Stuff" that my wife insists on carrying, mostly to support the care and maintenance of the dogs. 

On my last trip I put a 4 drawer tool box on the passenger side of the pass through tray.  I loaded it up with an assortment of screw drivers, pliers and wrenches, electrical supplies, sockets and ratchets etc.  Also carry a small pancake compressor, I have the air connection near the propane tank but trying to top off tires with chassis air is not easy. 

Not sure how much it weighs but overall I travel much lighter then when my wife is with me. 

Down side is she's getting ready to go on a trip so I had to unload all my stuff so she could pack hers.

Toolbox
Ivylog

These things aren’t that bad…hose real and impact tools??? I have to add air to my tires a MAX of 2 times a year, usually just once. I use the Type C quick connection under front cap for the air and a cheap 25’ plastic spiral hose for the front tires. Have a 25’ rubber air hose to add for the back tires. I also use the rubber hose to supply propane to the fire pit or a single burner stove.

Fortunately I have a compartment (usually for house batteries and not the one easy to see below) just behind the tag axle that holds the majority of my mechanic’s tools and a 20T jack. Tool box is your normal top lift out tray with a area below.

Instead of a impact I have a good 20V drill and a smaller 4.8V drill/screwdriver that gets used the most. Lots of screws involved in most projects.

With 8000+ lbs of CCC, it’s impossible to overload a S-10 chassis, but you do need to load heavy items in the rear.

4826F1CF-DFB9-4450-ABDC-15C449DFC312.jpeg

tmw188

Waiting for my new filter again. Waited 10 weeks with unfulfilled delivery times with FinditParts.com  they along with Donaldson themselves are now saying January. No one locally has it either. Ordered a Luber Finer on AMZ we will see how this goes. As for as that hose goes still not 100% sure, it disappears just above that photo thru the floor. I may need to pull the panel off in the closet to see behind the washer. There is no safety pan under the washer so I know it’s not that. 

Dr4Film

Todd,

Which air filter did you order and from where?

I ordered a Donaldson P537448 Filter at the end of March from Amazon and had it a week later.

https://tinyurl.com/32ccv4b7

Toolbox
JDCrow

I did away with air tools and went with Milwaukee tools. Their large impact gun is the bomb. I use their stack out system that’s full of sockets, wrenches, and other power tools from their line up. The Stack out fits perfect in the slide out tray with a little room right spare for shovels and rock bar. 

Cummins 400ISL Oil Change and Transmission Service
FishAR

I think I misspoke. Now I don't actually remember him saying anything about the pan after thinking about it.

He said We had to get the filters out to look at them to make sure we get the right ones.

Everything I've ever worked on required dropping the pan to change the trans filter and I've never been under this Camelot.

So when I went back out to my truck, half aggravated, and my wife asked me what was going on in the process of telling her I said Since they'd have to drop the pan to get to the filters now I can't even tell them I'm unhappy, forget it, and drive it out of here.

So this was concocted out of my own ignorance and frustration.

I'm appreciative of you all and the knowledge of the trans filters. I feel a little better now. I was thinking I'd got myself in a scenario of "they tore it down to trap me here".

So much to learn.

tmw188

I ordered the same filter from finditparts and got tired of waiting. They were very prompt at answering my calls and emails on what’s taking so long. The last reply said it wouldn’t be till Jan. and apologized and refunded my money.  As I said even Donaldson themselves told me the same thing yesterday.  My original order was placed mid Aug. I ordered a Luber Finer yesterday on AMZ.

HWH parts department
michaelivan

Looks like that right one.  Thanks!

Old school maps and books
Pduggs
On 9/30/2021 at 9:52 PM, JDCrow said:

While I’m kinda tech savvy, I grew up without the internet and still get excited to read maps and books about traveling and such. Maybe it brings out the kid in my. Anyone else still using paper? 

DFBF0681-9B1C-44B9-920B-F2F03F743386.jpeg

Me too. I use Google and Waze, but I found them ineffective at times. I usually keep a hard copy. It has saved us a number of times. 

Allison Shifting Issue
Chuck B

This was discussed at a Allison seminar I attended.  Allison recommends that when shifting from forward to reverse gear that you shift from forward gear to neutral and then to reverse.  Same from reverse to forward.  Chuck B 2004 Windsor

Where do you buy your oil and fuel filters ?
Chuck B

Back in the early 2000's, Bill D became a air filter distributor to help the then Monaco owners.  I remember him posting that when the Roadmaster plant ran out of air filters of a given size that they installed a smaller one.  He would drop ship the air filter at his cost including shipping.  He always told a coach owner to check their manual for the correct part number.  He told people that as far as the filter reminder was concerned, it was about as good as a raincoat in a bathtub.  Chuck B 2004 Windsor

Allison Shifting Issue
jacwjames

This doesn't seem like just a "shifting" issue.  What transmission do you have.  Do you have any way to pull codes on your transmission.

Cummins 400ISL Oil Change and Transmission Service
Chuck B

The Allison 3000 is the same Allison that is used in the army Humvee vehicle.  That is why there was a shortage of them in the late 90's and early 2000's.  I ordered a 1998 Diplomat in 1998.  I had to wait 6 months for it to be built because of the transmission shortage.  Chuck B 2004 Windsor

jacwjames

Last filter I ordered was a Baldwin 

Baldwin PA2722 from Filterbarn for $138 delivered, they are now out of business.

One thing I did check on was to make sure the filter had wire mesh on both sides of the filter media.  Last year there was someone on IRV2 that had installed a filter that basically failed, the filter media came apart.  Fortunately the mesh on output side of the filter stopped it from getting into the engine. 

Tank sensors
gjh2916

I use RV Digest-it in tanks and it keeps sensors clean, you never rinse tanks because you want to keep bacteria in tank to dissolve solids. Have been using this product over 10 years and never had a problem.

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwirx9zv0rjzAhV8IK0GHSlvB88YABAIGgJwdg&ae=2&sig=AOD64_3iIuw0-1JEbhbj-1trkW1Ulz4dig&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwiP-tXv0rjzAhXSIjQIHZolANYQ9A56BAgBEFk&adurl=

Tank sensors
Hypoxia
5 minutes ago, gjh2916 said:

I use RV Digest-it in tanks and it keeps sensors clean,

I don't think any of the Monaco diesels have had in tank sensors for many years, at least 2005 and later.  The Aladdin sensor which is in a pipe attached to the tank can go bad but is easily replaced.  The Tecma toilet sensors are external as well as any See Level sensors that some have gone to.

HWH parts department
vito.a

I had a similar issue with our HWH control panel.  I sent it into HWH for repair and it came back very fast.  Looks brand new and was very reasonable.  

The only downside to this is you need an RMA number before you send it in and they are so busy it will take some time to get.  

Allison fluid and filter change intervals
saflyer

I was just reading the Allison operator manual for my 3000MH transmission. It gives fluid and filter intervals for severe vocation and general vocation. Two things I’m not clear on:

(1) It discusses Transend and non-Transend fluid saying the transmissions are built with a limited amount of Transend and the vehicle manufacturers top them off. They could use either fluid in the top-off stage. How do I know if HR used Transend?

(2) In the notes it says severe versus general vocation for motorhomes is determined by where the coach has a retarder or not. What is a retarder and how do I know if I have one?

Also, the lubrication table speaks of the Main and Lube/Auxiliary filters. Are these external, like the fuel filters for the engine? What is the purpose of the second one?

Ed           
‘05 Holiday Rambler Ambassador         
Cummins ISC 330

96 EVO

Mine has a drain hose for the air intake box. Runs down the corner of the cap, road side.

JDCrow

Can’t answer # 1

#2 sometimes retarders are Exhaust brakes. Though there are internal Jacob’s brakes. I’m not sure if there were available on the ISC. 

#3 to my knowledge both filters are internal. Just had a service done last year on mine and went with synthetic fluid. Figure I’m now done with the trans, it will out live me and shouldn’t have to mess with it again. 

vito.a

Your 2005 should have come from Monaco with Allison Transynd.  It will have a yellow tag on the dipstick under the bedroom floor saying "Service with Transynd".   

Transynd is getting difficult to locate and very expensive.  You can use any TES295 spec trans fluid.   Mobil Delvac 1 is easier to find and less expensive.  Check Summit Racing online.  

The filters are internal in the bottom of the oil pan.  You will see two round covers bolted to the bottom of the trans oil pan.   Remove these bolts and the cover will come off with the filter.  Allison has short and long filters.  motor homes use long. 

I attached the Allison filter change guide.  It is loaded with great info.   

Allison Transmission filter change.pdf

Ivan K

Allison transmission could have an optional hydraulic retarder at the outputshaft. Not likely that you have it but if you plug your serial number into a place on Allison website, it will tell you what you got. I did before my first fluid change and it told me that I have a shallow pan which was incorrect so I figure that Monaco upgraded it to a deep pan after they received it.

Tank sensors
Gary 05 AMB DST

Jim. my 05 Ambassador has tank sensors so I think the Endeavors do too. I've always had a problem them.

Gary 05 AMB DST

saflyer
1 hour ago, vito.a said:

Your 2005 should have come from Monaco with Allison Transynd.  It will have a yellow tag on the dipstick under the bedroom floor saying "Service with Transynd".   

Transynd is getting difficult to locate and very expensive.  You can use any TES295 spec trans fluid.   Mobil Delvac 1 is easier to find and less expensive.  Check Summit Racing online.  

The filters are internal in the bottom of the oil pan.  You will see two round covers bolted to the bottom of the trans oil pan.   Remove these bolts and the cover will come off with the filter.  Allison has short and long filters.  motor homes use long. 

I attached the Allison filter change guide.  It is loaded with great info.   

Allison Transmission filter change.pdf 565.95 kB · 13 downloads

Great information.

Thanks

1 hour ago, JDCrow said:

Can’t answer # 1

#2 sometimes retarders are Exhaust brakes. Though there are internal Jacob’s brakes. I’m not sure if there were available on the ISC. 

#3 to my knowledge both filters are internal. Just had a service done last year on mine and went with synthetic fluid. Figure I’m now done with the trans, it will out live me and shouldn’t have to mess with it again. 

I have an exhaust brake. Guess that makes me “Severe vocation”. Makes a huge difference in intervals if you drive a heck of a lot but almost no difference for changing fluid and filters by the calendar.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Ivan K said:

Allison transmission could have an optional hydraulic retarder at the outputshaft. Not likely that you have it but if you plug your serial number into a place on Allison website, it will tell you what you got. I did before my first fluid change and it told me that I have a shallow pan which was incorrect so I figure that Monaco upgraded it to a deep pan after they received it.

Coach or transmission serial number.  Feel dumb for asking but I have to.

Thanks

tmw188
4 hours ago, jacwjames said:

Last filter I ordered was a Baldwin 

Baldwin PA2722 from Filterbarn for $138 delivered, they are now out of business.

One thing I did check on was to make sure the filter had wire mesh on both sides of the filter media.  Last year there was someone on IRV2 that had installed a filter that basically failed, the filter media came apart.  Fortunately the mesh on output side of the filter stopped it from getting into the engine. 

But when did you purchase, the problem is supply.

2 hours ago, 96 EVO said:

Mine has a drain hose for the air intake box. Runs down the corner of the cap, road side.

Eureka! Mine is curbside. Haven’t verified that’s what it is but it’s the only real logical possibility. 

Help Locating Diagram
RVhorod

We2dynasty

Here is a picture of the front run bay fuse panel schedule.front run bay panel scheduie.html

jacwjames
46 minutes ago, tmw188 said:

But when did you purchase, the problem is supply.

Understand, I purchase in Dec 2019, just giving you other options and make/PN

Allison transmission retarder
Chuck B

An Allison transmission retarder provides secondary vehicle braking via the transmission. Transmission retarders are usually more effective than engine brakes at lower RPMs; at higher RPMs, they tend to even out. Transmission retarders generate a lot of heat and their maximum braking horsepower is usually limited by the RV's cooling system.  I do not remember any Monaco coach coming from the factory with a Allison retarder.  Fortravel used them.  Chuck B 2004 Windsor

tmw188
2 minutes ago, jacwjames said:

Understand, I purchase in Dec 2019, just giving you other options and make/PN

Right, well I hope the LF comes quickly thanks for the info.

Ivan K

With your Allison tranny serial number below you can get some info here: https://www.allisontransmission.com/parts-service/my-transmission

LP regulator
Capt Mike

Got my gas detector today and the “out” side of the regulator shows leakage.

Is it usually the hose leaking or the regulator itself?

2008 Monaco Knight 38PDQ

Chuck B

Monaco put Transynd fluid in all their coaches transmissions.  Chuck B 2004 Windsor

LP regulator
JohnnyDiesel

Try spraying soapy water on the assembly then look for frothing spot to indicate a leak. If the leak is really small it may take a few minutes to reveal itself.

Johnny

Ivan K
17 minutes ago, Chuck B said:

Monaco put Transynd fluid in all their coaches transmissions.  Chuck B 2004 Windsor

My manual is from 2001 and still indicates Dexron III. Don't remember when Transynd became available.

Repair or Replace Refrigerator
jacwjames

FYI,

My wife is getting ready to go on a trip so I started the refrigerator, within 2 hours the fridge temp was down to 38F and within 3.5 hours the freezer was down to -2F.  Should have a partial tray of ice by tomorrow morning. 

With my old Norcold it would take over a day for the freezer to get down to temp and longer for the fridge. 

On my last trip I dry camped a number of nights.  Usually went to bed with 90% batteries and woke up with ~80%.  Very pleased.

LP regulator
Capt Mike

Great idea, going to try that now!

Thanks

LP regulator
Scotty Hutto

Mike,

If it’s the hose leaving the regulator going out to the coach, reach out to me. They’re really hard to find, but when I finally found one they shipped me two. I offered to ship it back and they declined, so if it’s an exact fit, it’s yours for the shipping cost. 

If it’s the regulator, you can find the details on getting a new one in the parts list. 

Tank sensors
Chargerman

Bruce 

Im going to take a look at the Seelevel equipment before I order néw sensors. The thing I am hesitant to give up is my wet bay level display and also both my front and rear interior Aladdin displays are convenient. I guess the one in the wet bay and another inside would do the trick. Thanks for chiming in regarding your experience with Seelevel

Flyinhy

Is Transynd the only fluid you'd put in yours or would you opt for a different brand so long as it meets the specs?

Ivan K

Myself, I used Transynd, don't know if the other ones are any cheaper or not but should be good if approved by Allison. 

Another trip, another new adventure
mrbill1951

Thank for the suggestion

Also trying to find the solenoid for the ignition switch but not successful so far.

Dan B.

2003 Windsor 34 PST

Issue: Several DC lights and fixtures not receiving power.

Symptoms: interior house lights, water pump, dc indicator on electrical panel, radio, house exterior  welcome light all inoperable.

What works: seats, electric shades, jacks, overhead map lights, all systems needed to start, operate and drive MH.

I suspect the interior “Battery Cut Off” and have tested it the best I know how.

Can anyone tell me where that switch gets its power? I have found no blown fuses.

I have recycled both house and chassis cut offs with AC connected and disconnected.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

IMG_3320.JPG

jacwjames

The battery cut off may be the same as what I have and call a salesman switch. 

In the passenger side rear electrical bay I have white rogers solenoid, looks like this. https://www.amazon.com/RODGERS-120-901-CONTACTOR-SPST-NO-BRACKET/dp/B00DECQXFM

If it is working you would have 12 volts on both posts.  You can bypass it by simply putting all large cables on one post.

LP regulator
Capt Mike

Thank you for that gracious offer, I will take you up on it!

pleas advise on how we can contact each other?

Many thanks 

HWH parts department
michaelivan

Thanks for the information.  We need something right away and HWH had the panel in stock. I ordered a new panel this morning.

Mike 

Ivylog

Working items are on the engine batteries. What’s the voltage of the house batteries at the batteries?

Help Locating Diagram
We2dynasty

Dennis and Debbie,

Thank you for your kindness.  However, when I try to open the panel schedule all I see is a black page.  Please send again or email to edjonesjr 2001 @yahoo.com.

Thanks and God bless, 

Ed and Sylvia

Odometer is way off
96 EVO

Sure your not reading one of the trip odometers?

Pretty sure mine has two trip odometers on the dash readout.

Dan B.

FIXED! You were right on. Thanks so much.

You and those on this sight are invaluable.

Thanks again,

Dan

12.7V + As you can see, got here fixed. Thanks.

Help Locating Diagram
We2dynasty

Wblakepa, Thanks so much for taking the time to post the pic of your front run bay diagram.  Unfortunately it is not at all similar to the diagram that we lost. Jim, I downloaded the file you suggested and it is very similar, but some of the fuses and connections are not there.  It's a place to start.  Appreciate the heads up.  I guess the 2000 is a true snow flake.  God bless and have a great day,

Ed and Sylvia

granvillebarker

I’m like Ivan, I’ll stick to Transynd, I don’t like mixing brands.   As expensive as it is, I typically clean the tranny real well before dropping the filters and catch all the oil in a very clean pan, then reuse as much as possible if it doesn’t get contaminated by anything.   

On my dynasty they put a big protective frame bar under the granny that used to have to come off to get the filters out and it was always a pain to get it back on.   The bar drug on the road turning in a campground about 13 years ago, and bent it perfectly so It doesn’t block the filters anymore.

Granville Barker

05 Dynasty Countess

Rv rehab.
BobSchmeck

Looking for recommendations for a shop that can do painting and or flooring? In Arizona.  

Rv rehab.
Jim McGarvie
2 minutes ago, BobSchmeck said:

Looking for recommendations for a shop that can do painting and or flooring? In Arizona.  

Where in Arizona? We had our flooring done at On the Road Again RV in Payson. We are very happy with it.

Rv rehab.
BobSchmeck
5 minutes ago, Jim McGarvie said:

Where in Arizona? We had our flooring done at On the Road Again RV in Payson. We are very happy with it.

We live in Gilbert, basically the greater Phoenix aera. 

Which Fresh water pump?
Rikadoo

So I noticed my coach water pump is sluggish to respond when I open a faucet, looking at my old pump the outside looks as though its been seeping. So im looking at the large amount of available pumps and pressures and trying to decide which one is best for my system, I have heard too high of pressures equals leaks or worse. Has anyone got some recommendations.

Which Fresh water pump?
Bob Jones

I went with a Flow Max DS-01230-D2 12V 3.3 GPM Water Pump. In fact, I bought two. I'm very happy with it. 

The pressure is adjustable. There is a small screw in the bottom that you can turn to set the pressure the pump cuts out at. That pump is rated for ~45 PSI which should be just fine out of the box. I used to run mine at 60 PSI but it makes the pump run too long and it has a hard time getting up there. Yesterday I turned it back to about 40 PSI which works well with my park's water. That way I can leave the pump on 24x7 and if the park water is below 40 PSI (it's normal pressure) the pump will make up the difference. If the park water is off I don't even notice. 

I would be as concerned about park water pressure. That can vary a lot and easily go past 60 PSI which I consider the maximum safe limit. If you need an example of a good cheap regulator I can post one.

Which Fresh water pump?
Scotty Hutto

I upgraded the Shureflo in my coach to a Remco 55 AquaJet ARV. This is the pump used on upper level (Dynasty, Exec, Sig) Monacos.  Much quieter and better pressure/flow than the Shureflo. Easily found on Amazon or your favorite RV parts store. 

I will say it was not a “drop-in” for my coach.  The OEM pump was mounted vertically on the wall of the wet bay, and I chose to move the pump and mount the new one horizontally, and used 2 of the Remco 25-174 pulsation dampening hoses with right-angle fittings to connect to the existing plumbing. Whole installation, including removal of the Shurflo-flo and installation of the AquaJet took a little over an hour. 

The DW and I are very pleased with the results!

Odometer is way off
just_john1

In my 97 Dynasty the odometer and the trip meter are in the same interment. There is a button to switch between them. The trip works great, I have calibrated it a number of times. The odometer on the other hand is extremely lazy. Logs about 1/10th of the miles. Getting ready to head South, I will try and compare the readings.  

Oil Level Sensor Failure
mrbill1951

No bypass to the issue that I found

As far a I know it lasted 22 years.  It is convenient vs having to unload everything from under the bed to get to the dip stick.

Toolbox
Tony G.
16 hours ago, Trinidaddave said:

Tim, my Safari Gazelle has a air fitting inside the generator access door next to the front air drain valve.  I would check yours before adding a fitting. 

You might want to check that air fitting inside the generator access door. They are typically for the tow truck to put air into your system so that when you get towed the parking brake will release. As such they typically only let air in not out. At least that is how it works on my Dynasty.

To unsubscribe *|member_name|* click here:https://www.monacoers.org/settings/?area=newsletters

We welcome your comments and suggestions for our newsletter.  Please send comments to newsletter@monacoers.org 

Copyright © 2020 Monacoers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.