Replacement Rear Wheel Stainless Simulator

lake49068

I destroyed a rear outer dual wheel, tire and the stainless steel wheel liner/simulator when I clipped a curb during a detour through downtown Joliet.  All set with the replacement wheel and tire but Veurinks could not find a replacement simulator.  The "on line" sources want to sell a complete set of 2 (or 4).  The center axle end/hub cover is fine so just really need the big, dished big part but will consider a "2-piece one side" purchase if available.  Wheel is for a 255/70R22.5 tire and is pretty generic according to the Goodyear shop.  Any ideas?

Adam

2010 Neptune 37PDQ

I did a similar thing last spring. Lucky for me I was going past Colaws Salvage in Carthage MO. Stopped in and purchased a used perfect condition simulator for $40. Not only in perfect condition but heavier metal.  They have a large number of them. Their number is 877-548-2125

Emailed Colaw on Saturday and they surprised me with a weekend response...requested pictures of the good wheel simulators.  Also checked their inventory of wrecks...they have a 2009 Neptune that appears to all the simulators in place.  Should be getting some good news from them next week.  

Adam