Valid ride height adjustment

I have a 2007 Executive and in my owners manual the actual ride height dimension wasn't included. I went back to the 2006 owners manual for the procedure and actual height dimension. I doubt the measurement changed over that time frame. 2006 seems to be the last year that info is available in the owners manual, no idea why. The 2006 manual can be found on the Monaco website and contains a lot of useful info. Subject has been discussed extensively on this forum as well. Hope this helps, Don

Doesn’t make any difference which leveling system you have…you’re adjusting the ride height valve/rod The S-10 chassis is 9” front/rear but I went to 10” on the front so the front cap clears curbs better when making tight  turns.

@Old Dog  Don - I need to read that manual and website.  Can you post the pdf of the manual or the url of the webpage?  The full width mudflap/rockguard on my '08 is dragging so bad on bumps and cornering it has worn off the rubber on the bottom edge about 2 inches.

1 minute ago, Ivylog said:

Doesn’t make any difference which leveling system you have…you’re adjusting the ride height valve/rod The S-10 chassis is 9” front/rear but I went to 10” on the front so the front cap clears curbs better when making tight  turns.

S-10 chassis?   Mine has a Roadmaster RR8R chassis ... I guess I need a different manual? 

4 hours ago, Old Dog said:

I have a 2007 Executive and in my owners manual the actual ride height dimension wasn't included. I went back to the 2006 owners manual for the procedure and actual height dimension. I doubt the measurement changed over that time frame. 2006 seems to be the last year that info is available in the owners manual, no idea why. The 2006 manual can be found on the Monaco website and contains a lot of useful info. Subject has been discussed extensively on this forum as well. Hope this helps, Don

4 hours ago, Ivylog said:

Thanks