Windshield Replacement

2 hours ago, William said:

Anyone have any preferred vendors that they can recommend? Looking for one piece windshield replacement here in the Titusville Fl area. Thanks guys

William, when I had to replace my one-piece windshield on my 2000 Signature, my insurance company worked with Safelite. It took them a couple of days to have it shipped in. They couldn't come to my home to install, though. I first contacted one of those online companies that promises to work with your insurance company but their pricing was over the top (quoted over $5,000).

The only place I can think of is Giant Recreation World in Palm Bay.  I wouldn't deal with anyone in Titusville.  The only other place you might try is the place on US-1 in Cocoa just north of 528.  I think it's called Coastal RV.

William, I always use Safelite for windshield repairs. I am getting mine done this week but I’m currently in the Tupelo, MS area. I have Progressive insurance and they directed me to Safelite’s RV windshield service. Great response and they find the vendor for you. Good luck!

William,just had mine replaced 2008Camelot 1pc by Chip's auto glass from Pt. St. Lucie Fl. Came right to my location 4guys 1 hr. all done.Request your location when ordering .They ask for photos and ID #lower left corner. Highly recommend Chips even loaded my new frig for a tip,and took out old one.

• Scotty Hutto changed the title to Windshield Replacement

Avid Auto Glass did mine.  Incredible Service and Network.  They will send techs right to your location in Florida. Mine was an Insurance claim when I was at a Park In New Port Ritchie , plus they handled all of the paperwork.  Techs were efficient and fast.  Their number is (707)-624-6967