FREE- Used Trace Engineering RV 2012 Inverter/Charger w/RC7-GS Remote

Priced to move quickly!!!!   FREE!  Will not Ship. Must Pick up in BWI area.  I had been looking for an excuse to replace this inverter/charger that came in our 2002 Windsor with a pure sine wave unit. When the inverter side started having issues with AC voltage dropping offline, then coming back, I ordered a new pure sine wave inverter with remote and AGS.  When I went to pull the Trace unit out, I found that one of the "AC Hot Out" wires had worked completely loose in its connector and was the apparent cause of the problem. Also included are the manuals for the two units.  It's a package deal, and I don't have the time, to bother with shipping, so don't even ask.  I'm within 25 miles of BWI airport.  IT"S FREE!!!!!  Price not negotiable. Act quickly before it all goes to the dump.

AlanC2

2002 Windsor PST

21 minutes ago, AlanC2 said:

Priced to move quickly!!!!   FREE!  Will not Ship. Must Pick up in BWI area.  I had been looking for an excuse to replace this inverter/charger that came in our 2002 Windsor with a pure sine wave unit. When the inverter side started having issues with AC voltage dropping offline, then coming back, I ordered a new pure sine wave inverter with remote and AGS.  When I went to pull the Trace unit out, I found that one of the "AC Hot Out" wires had worked completely loose in its connector and was the apparent cause of the problem. Also included are the manuals for the two units.  It's a package deal, and I don't have the time, to bother with shipping, so don't even ask.  I'm within 25 miles of BWI airport.  IT"S FREE!!!!!  Price not negotiable. Act quickly before it all goes to the dump.

AlanC2

2002 Windsor PST

Whats BWI airport?

What unit did you replace it with and was it an easy swap?

Tim,

I replaced it with a Magnum MS2012.  The Trace unit had the auto genstart module built in, but required the RC7-GS (remote) to program it. The Magnum does not have the genstart module built in.  It's a separate purchase and requires a generator "sense" wire to operate.  Some people have had to run that wire from somewhere else.  I found one (unused and not connected to anything) in the bottom of the old Trace unit.  Other than that, is was a relatively easy swap.

AlanC2

2002 Windsor PST