Monacoers Daily Digest

Newsletter

Welcome to Bill D's Monacoers' Daily digest for *|date|*

To view this on the web click here: https://www.monacoers.org/newsletters/issue/608-monacoers-daily-digest/.  To respond to a post, click on the post title to be taken to that topic on the website.

Hello *|member_name|*, 

Here's what the Monacoers were talking about yesterday:

Index

King Control Throttle System
Grampy OG
CRY1942
FASS system on RR8R Chassis
cbr046
Inverter output voltage
cbr046
Cell phone & Internet Service While Traveling
Gary 05 AMB DST
Engine coolant tank cap
Florainer
Engine coolant tank cap
Dr4Film
Inverter output voltage
Rikadoo
Engine coolant tank cap
Florainer
Cubflyer
Carefree soft connect
top flight
Rikadoo
Engine coolant tank cap
Dr4Film
georgecederholm
Carefree soft connect
Dr4Film
Engine coolant tank cap
Jdw12345
Engine coolant tank cap
tmw188
Carefree soft connect
top flight
jimc99999
Engine coolant tank cap
RoadTripper2084
Engine coolant tank cap
OhReally
Carefree soft connect
Corkman
ljohns0721@gmail.com
RoadTripper2084
Baffled in battery land
RoadTripper2084
Carefree soft connect
seawayvm
Baffled in battery land
Ivylog
jacwjames
Carefree soft connect
Happycarz
Sharp Microwave being replaced
woodylmiller

Grampy OG

How does one determine what type of throttle they have? I have a 2003 Executive. I have heard about this issue but i am clueless as to what Monaco/Roadmaster installed. 

hitechpete
9 hours ago, Rikadoo said:

Hey Gary i read where you have the FMCA sprint wi-fi, im contimplating that special, however my question is can it be used for streaming movies or is it mearly data.

Hi, a streamed movie is “Data”. We full time in our RV in the U.K. and only have cellular data, which works perfectly for streaming Netflix and Amazon Prime movies and programs. Your only issue would be the amount of data allowed by your package; we have unlimited for £17.50/month.

CRY1942

Hello:

I assume your engine is a Cummins and most likely being a 2003 coach you have an electronic engine; ISB, ISC or ISL ISX or maybe a M11 etc.

Monaco's from 1997 and earlier used Cummins with a mechanical fuel injection system which used the King Control for Throttle & Cruise Control.

1997/1998 seems to be the transition years from Cummins mechanical to electronic engines.

The Air Throttle Conversion was done on a Cummins, C8.3 with mechanical fuel injection to replace the King Throttle Control.

Paperwork with your coach should identify the engine model.

Regards

cbr046

My dash is a different layout (of course), but lots of open real estate above the light switch (left) and backup monitor (right). 

I have a hard time laying on my back getting my arms contorted to get my fat fingers up into the dash . . . . but I might remove the backup monitor to open up the work area, then re-install the monitor.

- bob

Inverter output voltage
cbr046
17 hours ago, jacwjames said:

Put it back in and then tested with my Klien digital meter and it showed 120 volt.

Makes me wonder what my Harbor Freight "free with purchase" DMM would read . . . . 🤣

- bob

cbr046

There's an app called 'Open Signal' (icon is turquoise with a radio tower) that lets me find what direction the closest tower is, strength, speed test, network availability (3G,4G,5G), overlays a road map showing other users and closest WiFi by name. 

I built a directional antenna array with PVC to hook onto the slideout hardware feeding into an Inseego MiFi 8000 (aka Verizon JetPack) .  It tested well but so far haven't needed it or been so far out in the boonies not even Neil Armstrong could help.  It's also cumbersome to set up (I like doing things the hard way) and haven't figured out a way to efficiently bring the cables into the coach other than through a window.  My stays are 1 - 2 days tops.  It also looks pretty geeky hanging off the coach. 

So that's the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

- bob

Gary 05 AMB DST
2 hours ago, hitechpete said:

Hi, a streamed movie is “Data”. We full time in our RV in the U.K. and only have cellular data, which works perfectly for streaming Netflix and Amazon Prime movies and programs. Your only issue would be the amount of data allowed by your package; we have unlimited for £17.50/month.

Peter, WOW! Your Monaco is in the UK? How is it on the British roadways?

Gary 05 AMB DST

Engine coolant tank cap
Florainer

I think our engine coolant tank cap needs replacing. We have the big plastic coolant expansion tank. The engine on our 2003 Holiday Rambler Imperial is a Cummins ISL 400. What cap should we get for this replacement? Thanks for your help!

Engine coolant tank cap
Dr4Film

Remove the old one, take it to NAPA Auto and they will match it up with the correct one.

Roadmaster 8 airbag suspension H frame movement and resulting wandering
ok-rver

The air bags on the rear of our MH, sleeve type, have the internal metal cylinder that causes the bag to roll as the bag collapses. The cylinder is small enough to allow  the bag to rolls inside. At ride height, maybe 1/3 of the bag is in contact with the sleeve. I do not believe it contributes any shear strength to resist movement until a lot of sideways movement. The front bags are the two chamber bellows type. No internal sleeve.  Maybe not an exact comparison, but think of 4 balloons at each corner supporting a board. Even if the balloons were connected (glued) to the support and board so they did not roll, it would simply float as a sideways load was applied to the board.

With regards to handling improving when at published road height, this positions the panhard rod horizontal. Think of a pendulum on a clock. It only goes up from the vertical position. If the panhard rod is not horizontal, it pushes the H frame away as it comes up to horizontal, pulls the H frame as it goes away from the current ride height position. When horizontal, there is very little initial movement. This might have been part of the wandering you experience.

Been thinking about how the H frame reacts to bumps as that effects the functioning of the panhard rod. The trailing arms keep the vertical bracket at the axle pretty much vertical (parallel linkage)  which means the H frame stays pretty much horizontal. Bushings distort so not a perfect parallel movement. Originally I though the front of the H frame would compress and then the rear as the tires hit a bump. Hitting a bump may cause a horizontal force from the wheel into the H frame pushing it backwards. This might cause the rear set of air bags to compress and fronts to extend.

I pulled an old GoPro camera off the shelf last week and charged the batteries. Looking at maybe mounting it under the coach and recording the H frame movement.

dl_racing427

The airbags do not, and are not designed to, resist sideways motion at all.
The only thing they do is support the weight and allow for a spring effect.

All the axle location is done by the training arms and panhard rods.
I agree, if these had been designed with two parallel panhard rods, both in front of and behind each axle, there likely would not be any handling issues with these coaches.

Inverter output voltage
Rikadoo

Well now i have something else to keep me busy, i never thought to use my DVOM i just was thinking cause the plug in gauge was digital it would read ANY AC voltage properly, I have a couple DVOMs and actually i have one that does read RMS. Thank you everyone for your Input an help. 

Engine coolant tank cap
Florainer

I'm asking about this because I'm concerned that the cap that's on it may not be the right one. We bought the motorhome used, and several pieces of engine equipment that were on it were wrong and/or broken. I'd like to make sure it's replaced with the right cap for this installation. Thanks again!

Gary 05 AMB DST

Interesting Mike, with my simple mind, I see you should keep everything at the factory height level whether parking or storing. Thanks

Gary 05 AMB DST

hitechpete

Hi Gary, It’s ok, even on Welsh mountain roads, though it can be a little scary as I skim past hedgerows with tree branches hidden from sight by new leaf growth. I do prefer motorway (freeway) journeys as the RV gives much better fuel economy.

Cubflyer
1 hour ago, cbr046 said:

My dash is a different layout (of course), but lots of open real estate above the light switch (left) and backup monitor (right). 

I mounted my fuel pressure gauge in the side console..... it's not like I have to see it all the time..... made room for it there when I remade that (broken) plastic panel.  Mounted it back by the parking brake air valve.

Carefree soft connect
top flight

Gust of wind ripped along our 18 feet long awning soft connect and have to get a new one.  Anyone know of somewhere near Bartow Florida that can do this.  Also any idea as to cost. Thanks

Bob Blackmon
12 hours ago, Rikadoo said:

Hey Gary i read where you have the FMCA sprint wi-fi, im contimplating that special, however my question is can it be used for streaming movies or is it mearly data.

Rik, in the west the FMCA T Mobile works great for tv. We  have Amazon, Hulu and Netflix and have no problem with any of it.  The only problem with the plan is it is LTE. When we signed up we were promised 5G in the future. Well the future came and we got 5G from FMCA for 10 gig and then it throttled. After going back and forth with tech at FMCA it came out that T Mobile was not going to honor the plan they had with Sprint. We are now back on 4G with a different hotspot but it does work well at around 25 mb down.

Rikadoo

I must say even though i have a hole saw that would make a big enough opening for a gauge, i can feel a “pucker” anytime i think about drilling into my dash. When i bought my coach it had 2 position gauge below the dash that was reading from the banks stinger kit, i then removed the banks boost gauge cause it was redundant and i installed the fuel pressure gauge.  I will admit it would look alot cleaner if they were IN the dash rather than ON the dash. 4C7A61C7-F6CC-4B65-BC11-2291417A6F3F.thumb.jpeg.e5e79fa5d06d75cbed387d981bccd1f8.jpeg

Engine coolant tank cap
Dr4Film

Sorry, I didn't understand that from your original post.

My original was a 16 lb cap. I have replaced it with a 12 lb one. Whether you get one with a pressure release lever or not is up to you.

georgecederholm
22 hours ago, BobSchmeck said:

We primarily boondock (aka dispersed or dry camping) when we travel. We've tried out Visible with a router with good luck but it's not perfect. What cell phone/Internet services & plans do you use? What's your opinion about it?

Also, do you use a booster antenna? What make & model, & what are your thoughts on it?

I see you’ve got a lot of good opinions already, so let me add a bit about our experience since the early aughts.

We have had Verizon as our primary call carrier since before RVing and have consistently found that their coverage is pretty good. 

Surfing and streaming both use the same data pool. You don’t need super fast download speeds to stream TV and movies if you don’t need 4K resolution. Speeds as low as 10mbps can work. What you need is a data plan that has the volume, as a movie or a few hours of TV could be 5-10 gigs which added to other use could exceed a lot of data plans monthly. This can result in throttled speeds and/or over charges.

In our experience, “5G” is still hype. Coverage is spotty and most 5G signals still result in speeds barely better (and sometimes worse) than 4G. And, good 4G is fine for what we need on the road.

We have evolved to a multi-carrier strategy using “MiFi” devices. We are on our third upgrade with VZW, and have tried the FMCA Sprint option the past two traveling seasons (2019 and 2021). The VZW service is by far the most consistent in terms of usability but not perfect. FMCA’s Sprint deal did not, I believe based on our experience, take much advantage of the T-Mobile merger until this past fall when signal availability and download speeds jumped to an acceptable level. This past season we added an AT&T prepaid plan, and it filled in the middle ground acceptably. Our travels this year took us from Phoenix to Florida, to Connecticut, to South Dakota, and back to Arizona.

We have returned the FMCA Sprint device both times we had it because they charge $13+ “rental” per month of non-use. I have suspended the AT&T prepaid plan for the winter as well. I have to keep the VZW plan active as it is a grandfathered prepaid plan that I’ll lose if it drops out.

I’ve been researching (https://www.rvmobileinternet.com) cell boosters and mobile cellular routers and antennas for a while but have not done much because things are still evolving on the carrier and hardware sides until 5G becomes mainstream. We are still a couple of travel seasons away from that in my opinion, although all the major carriers have announced plans to disconnect their 3G networks in the next year to focus on 4G/5G blended services. We do have a Netgear MIMO antenna that suction cups to a window and can connect to each of the MiFi devices, but I’m not able to reliably see a real world improvement.

We have a couple of friends who have been experimenting with Starlink satellite service, and it may evolve into something that works for the average RVer in 2024 or later. We may end up full circle to the old MotoSat service we started with in 2003. Or the Starlink tease might keep us from investing $800-$1,200 in a “real” embedded 4G/5G RV system (assuming that is even available given supply constraints and price increases).

So, my bottom line advice to folks is to use VZW for phones and a MiFi, then supplement with AT&T and/or FMCA Sprint MiFi devices if the budget allows. Unless there is something specific to the locations you frequent that would be better…

Carefree soft connect
Dr4Film

RP,

Luckily, you are very close to Stone Vos Inc & Talin RV which are two of the very BEST awning fabric and awning repair companies in the entire country.

Plus the owner, Chris Throgmartin is a Monacoers member here on the forum.

http://stonevos.com/

http://talinrv.com/

They are located in Brooksville FL.

2008 Dynasty electrical issue-melted Intellitec box
Pduggs
On 11/12/2021 at 12:52 PM, Frank McElroy said:

For the 2008 model year, Monaco was transitioning to a chassis multiplex system, using the 10 button Medallion screen display, and phasing out the Aladdin.  For early 08 Dynasty models they used an Aladdin Junior.  Missing on the Aladdin Jr were the tank monitoring and shore power electrical monitoring systems.  On some Dynasty's, Monaco added the transfer switch remote monitor to the cabinet above the passenger seat.

That makes sense. My coach was shipped on June 11, 2007. Must have been one of the earliest built 2008 Dynasty’s.  

Twomed

We have been streaming full time for 2+ years.  Visible a month unlimited used for data only.  Verizon "unlimited" on cell phones for regular use... 2 phone plan.  Once in a while in a high use area the Visible will be slowed to the point streaming is not possible so we use the hotspot on one of the VZN phones.  We travel a lot nationwide and have almost always had coverage.  I do use the app Bob suggests above, mostly to check speed. 

We use a Weboost 470510 4gx booster (have not made the leap to 5g yet) with a 12" tall roof mounted  stick cell antenna.  IF you have a 1 bar signal the booster will improve the signal to about 3 solid bars.  The inside antenna has about an 8' cord  so if in a really low signal are you can move it right next to a cell phone...we call that "hillbilly wire" and doesn't happen too often.

HARDWARE...we do not use a router or mifi but rather use either hotspot or tether via usb to computer.  Tried several routers early in the game with mixed results.  AND we DO NOT use any Apple products...Samsung S8 phone for Visible and Verizon and a ZTE 10 for Visible. We do have 2 Visible accounts at $25 each so there is a backup in case of a phone failure, just me. Also the ZTE was a freebee at the time and has a better transmit radio than the Samsungs so that one we use for TV all the time.  HP all in one computer running Win10 is tethered to a Visible Samsung for internet.  Keep in mind that with Win10 you can setup your tethered phone as a local network, turn on hotspot and run as many devices as you want....no router needed.  So you could use one Visible phone and run Smart TV or Firestick streaming, tablet, and printer all at the same time. 

SHOW ME THE $$... two Visible accounts $50 Verizon//2 phone geezer plan $85//YouTube TV $65= $200 per month total comm/viewing bill.  That is way less than we spent for VZN and DirecTV which we had for years.  We have been doing this way back to when we had an 8 FOOT dish antenna on the fifth wheel., an a cell phone in a bag that you could move from car to car for 12v power, no batteries, so a little bit of experience with this game.

FACTS... no matter what you do if there is zero reception/signal you can not get one...BUT we have had a no signal indication of phone and then managed to get a bar or two if the booster inside antenna is right next to the phone.   Service varies widely...YouTube, Hulu etc. say you need a reliable 25mbps signal...that is a CYA for them to cut down on complaints, we have streamed as low as 3mbps without buffering.  Visible has had speeds as high as 120mbps but anything from 10mbps works very well.  IF you are at a football game or other big event where 90,000 people are on the phone texting, sending pics your signal will be slow until they all get out of the parking lot after the game.   Our data use runs about 400gig per month average and has never been throttled for use, Visible and VZN can both go down to almost unusable temporarily in high traffic areas like the example above. We also use an Firestick that can be adjusted down to 720K for slow service areas. The new 4000k "smart" TV is not smart enough to know that it not connected to a high speed land fiber optic connection.

After years of sat use roof mounted auto seek, ground dish peak through the trees and terrible "customer" service would not look back.  Streaming in the trees unless really low signal is not a problem. Internet running down the road is cool.  "Recording" all your shows while in motion or doing anything else without a thought... for less money than years ago.  Almost as "spoiled" as the kids with constant comm.  🙂

As always your experience may be different but when March Madness occurs and we are in the trees with a game on big screen, tablet, computer all at once...WOW just WOW!!!  

Sorry this got so long but I see a lot of bad information and questions on streaming and had nothing broken to fix this morning. 

PS...just talked to the kids and they are in the Keys where cell service is very directional and he went to a MIMO and solved that problem.  I will be exploring Norman's link above as we will be in the Keys for a month starting next week too.⛱️

Engine coolant tank cap
Jdw12345

Deleted 

jegall

Lot of good information but my 2003 Imperial is very easy driving no wandering will hold the road with no hands very stable. I am running just under 32000 lbs and towing A 2020 Ford Edge at 65 mph.

Engine coolant tank cap
tmw188

Mine currently is a 14lb with a ISC350 

2008 Dynasty electrical issue-melted Intellitec box
Frank McElroy
43 minutes ago, Pduggs said:

That makes sense. My coach was shipped on June 11, 2007. Must have been one of the earliest built 2008 Dynasty’s.  

My Dynasty was one of the first 08 models built in March/April 07.  It came with an Aladdin Jr that I later upgraded to a full Aladdin.  I also added the remote display for the transfer switch to the cabinet above the passenger seat so I could see the voltage and amp draw on each AC line.  Later in the 08 model year they added the ten button pad for the Medallion LCD display that also had engine/trans/ABS diagnostics, the remote transfer switch display and basically did away with the Aladdin system.

Carefree soft connect
top flight

Thank you so much.  I will contact them when I arrive down there in 2 weeks time.

jimc99999

I will likely be interested in this info at some point. Why not just share the info here so when people search for info they can find it?

Engine coolant tank cap
RoadTripper2084

The plastic fill cap on mine leaks. The coolant in the tank will slosh up against the cap during braking or whatever and then it drips down onto the frame. 

Is that normal?  Can I get a new plastic cap for it?  Doesn't seem to leak much, but still kind of annoying...

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 10.01.38 AM.png

Engine coolant tank cap
OhReally

My ISC 350 has the large square tank and uses a 7 lb cap (Stant 10228).

Whatever you get I would highly recommend a cap with a pressure relief lever. They are typically easier to remove/install and the square plastic tanks become brittle with time. You really don't want to find and replace the tank after you break it installing or removing the cap!

-Jamie

vito.a

Interesting discussion.

There are a lot of additional variables at work.  Wheelbase long vs short and with/without a tag axle make a big difference.  The other large variable is the type of steering box.  The TRW is much tighter than the Sheppard.  

One of the IRV2 members found his 2003 Dynasty had the rear axle installed with unequal length trailing arms.  This resulted in the rear axle being out of alignment with the front.  

Regarding the front Watts linkage: I saw some folks are moving the generator forward 2" when installing the front Watts linkage.  

Carefree soft connect
Corkman

I have a new carefree soft awning about 7 x 20‘ it’s never been used p.m. if interested

ljohns0721@gmail.com

I have a 1996 Dynasty with a King Control Throttle.  Please send me information on the conversion to an air throttle system.

I have had many problems with my King Control and would like to convert to a better system.

My email is:  ljohns0721@gmail.com  and my phone is 310- 375-6079.

Thanks, Larry Johnson

RoadTripper2084

This is fantastic news!  Many thanks to all involved for finding a solution for this potentially coach-ending problem.  

I too will be interested in the details. PM incoming.  🙂

Baffled in battery land
RoadTripper2084
On 11/15/2021 at 11:25 AM, Flyinhy said:

About an hour ago I looked at the voltage readings.....14.1v I turned the key on the ignition to see if it said the same on the gauge.....the voltages immediately dropped down to 13.2v.

If you just turned the key "ON" but didn't start the engine, it is normal for the volts to drop to 13 once a load is applied (for lead acid batteries), as you would have done by turning it on. Leaving it "ON" (again, without running the engine) for a period would also cause the battery to drain over time as the load is still applied.

I recently had an RV place leave my rig on "Accessory" over night by accident and that flattened my chassis battery to 10.5v.

Carefree soft connect
seawayvm
5 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

RP,

Luckily, you are very close to Stone Vos Inc & Talin RV which are two of the very BEST awning fabric and awning repair companies in the entire country.

Plus the owner, Chris Throgmartin is a Monacoers member here on the forum.

http://stonevos.com/

http://talinrv.com/

They are located in Brooksville 

http://www.rvawnings1.com/

ok-rver

Vito - can you provide a link too were they are moving the generator forward.

Baffled in battery land
Ivylog

Based on the wiring diagram JJ posted above, I would start at that isolator, as it looks like the alternator output comes to it before going to the batteries.

jacwjames

Once I figure out what/how I want to do something the Pucker Factor doesn't seem to affect me. 

Back ~20 years ago my BIL bought a brand new center console type boat and wanted to install a fish finder.  I happened to be their.  Initially I thought I was there for moral support but he kept on finding excuses not to drill the first hole.  So he went into the house for the 10th time and I grabbed the drill and dremel and had it done by the time he came back.  You gotta do what you gotta do!

Carefree soft connect
Happycarz

I purchase a Carefree Soft Connect from BlueGatorCovers.com in N Ft Myers.   At the time I didn’t know if Talin was making them. I put Talin slide out toppers on from Talin, and know they make quality parts. The one from Blue Gator is a Carefree original.

Now you have two choices for your Soft Connect. Scroll down on the page in the link to see the different lengths of Soft Connects.

https://bluegatorcovers.com/search.asp?keyword=Carefree+sof+connect+&search=

woodylmiller

Mobile internet is about as frustrating and the air leaks that pop up from time to time.  We settled on a Cradlepoint cellular wireless router and have been very happy with, as long as you have a cell signal.  This router can have two sims from different carriers and it will default to the best signal.  On our winter trip this time our space comes with free cable internet from Spectrum @ 200mbs unlimited.  So it comes down to you first need cell service.  We tried a cell omni directional antenna mounted outside, junk.  It was not a We Boost which some say works well.

Really hoping Starlink can get off the ground and they can make it mobile.  Until then, good luck.  We now have AT&T, dumped Verizon which we had for years but they throttled us after 30 gigs.  Our AT&T is unlimited, so they say, but we haven't used it since we have the cable internet here in the park and it's free.  I speed test it from time to time.  We have never been below 100 mbs and I've had as high as 230mbs.  Now if they can just harness that for over the air RV use.

We tried the AT&T Spark with the adaptor, which works but it times out and you have to reboot is every 20 or 30 minutes.  Word of advice, should you try the Spark be aware of the fact that 95% of the kids working at the AT&T store will not know what you are talking about and will tell you you need a separate account for it, not true.  It's just a piece of hardware you buy and then pay the monthly fee, no contract, no separate account except for the month to month service.  This is a last resort, but it does work IF you have a cell signal.

There is a good store in Idaho with some folks that know there stuff on this, the name I can't recall, but they helped me with the Cradlepoint.   Good luck.

Woody Miller

09 Dynasty

Sharp Microwave being replaced
woodylmiller

Those "stab in" connectors are garbage, as you can see.  ALWAYS wrap the wire around the screw terminals.  You can get away with stabs on very low amperage devices, but not a 20 amp circuit.  AND, never us the device as a splice, pig tail the wires that go to the device.  Only a GFCI receptacle can be a splice since that's how  it's designed for down stream protection, but again, wrap the wire around the screws or under the screw wire grips.

Woody Miller

Black and Gray water lift system
RustyH
On 11/14/2021 at 11:19 PM, Larry Laursen said:

Most septic tank pumpers at RV rallies use a small pot that you connect the 3" hose to and then they connect their suction line to it.   The pot has a vacuum release valve on it so there is no vacuum on the black tank in the coach.  The valve can be a simple flap on a hole to prevent out flow from the pot.

I figured there was type of setup for relieving the vacuum on the tank but since I have to take what I can get out here in the field, I have to come up with some work arounds.

On 11/14/2021 at 5:46 AM, Dr4Film said:

Rusty,

I guess you did you get on top of the roof to see the condition of the roof sealant, look for possible water leask and inspect whats up there before purchasing?

I am confused as to why you would install a reducer on your 3 inch sewer dump outlet, please explain. That's a recipe for a disaster unless you plan to use a macerator.

When I have been parked at my brothers farm, in the past I had used a local septic company who also does RV's to come out to dump our tanks. They came with their own hose adapter that twisted right onto the RV dump port. The last time there I would dump the black tank into a blue boy, roll in onto his motorcycle trailer and haul it over to the local state park where there is a free dump station.

When I am out in the field, the rental service comes and services the offices, living quarters and port-a-loos, so I have to adapt to what they have because most of the time we are a long ways for town.

To unsubscribe *|member_name|* click here:https://www.monacoers.org/settings/?area=newsletters

We welcome your comments and suggestions for our newsletter.  Please send comments to newsletter@monacoers.org 

Copyright © 2020 Monacoers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.