Monacoers Daily Digest

Newsletter

Welcome to Bill D's Monacoers' Daily digest for *|date|*

To view this on the web click here: https://www.monacoers.org/newsletters/issue/611-monacoers-daily-digest/.  To respond to a post, click on the post title to be taken to that topic on the website.

Hello *|member_name|*, 

Here's what the Monacoers were talking about yesterday:

Index

Brake Light Lense Replacement
Rikadoo
Monacoers Member Assistance
dl_racing427
RBRODDER
Air filter
Newcsn
Micro-air thermostat on sale!
Dave Pumphrey
Air filter
jegall
Air filter
BigNick
justdoingit@att.net
gdroberson
Chuck B 2004 Windsor
Air filter
Chuck B 2004 Windsor
Rich Cutler
Engine oil testing
tcbrow
Engine oil testing
DavidL
Rikadoo
Engine oil testing
Dr4Film
Air filter
BigNick
Engine oil testing
Jim Bob
Engine oil testing
allphase8
'09 Dynasty coming up for sale
Xlr8ting1
Engine oil testing
weighman695
Ivan K
2003 Monaco Windsor
gregolson65@yahoo.com
Scotty Hutto
Another Electrical Gremlin Question
rvingstuff
Engine oil testing
allphase8
Rear Camera
woodylmiller
Engine oil testing
Ivan K
Engine oil testing
ncsteve
TDS fuel card
birdshill123
Jim Bob
Engine coolant tank cap
a4epilot
a4epilot
Engine oil testing
allphase8
Gary Petersen
Ivan K
JDCrow
Air filter
Newcsn

Rikadoo

1CC7AEC0-19B9-4E17-BC5C-6B88293E3AA1.thumb.jpeg.14a63a964fa4790f2c31c1ad93a425f8.jpeg

dl_racing427

What a great group.
It's so nice to see people helping each other out.
America needs more of this.  🙏

Roadmaster 8 airbag suspension H frame movement and resulting wandering
dl_racing427
16 hours ago, vanwill52 said:

No.  Stop the H-frame from squirming under the coach and wandering is cured.

Van is absolutely right.  Until you keep all 4 wheels pointing in the correct direction, NOTHING else you do will ever cure wandering in a vehicle.

RBRODDER

Gary,  My H/R Neptune has Chevy truck tail lamps. There should be numbers molded in the exterior surface of the lens. I googled the numbers and came up with the part number for the lens, then searched rock auto for them.

Screenshot_20211119-043327_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cell phone & Internet Service While Traveling
BennieH

We have had the ATT Mobley for 4+ years now. I did move the SIM card into a unlocked Netgear Nighthawk M1 4G LTE Mobile Router (lots of instructions on how to do it out there). We can connect multiple devices to it and it doesn't time out like the Mobley did. Also have a Wilson weBoost Drive 4G-X Cell Phone Booster.

We can get very good service in a remote area we travel to that we'll have weak cell coverage in.

HWH Air Compressor Replacement Last Summer
Yoaks5

I just changed my auxiliary compressor. Looked at moving it but in the end just built a wood box around it out of scrap 1/2" osb and painted it with extra exterior house paint I had on hand. I stayed with the Thomas compressor. I don't think noise is going to be an issue since I can barely hear it in the bedroom (hope I don't have to eat these words later since we haven't slept in it since the change). The box has 4 sides and a bottom. I just got 2 longer bolts and after I bolted the compressor assemble back on added a couple washers and bolted the box to the bottom. It is open on the top but I think this will 20211115_065843.thumb.jpg.df76445519a493605ddffc395279e5e3.jpgkeep it much cleaner. 

Air filter
Newcsn

While we’re on the topic of air filters; how frequently should one replace these? Is it a mileage equation, a time equation or a combination of these and driving environments? Thanks 

Dave Pumphrey

I love mine too! Can adjust from drivers seat or bed!

Air filter
jegall

I have vacuum gauge on the engine intake it lets me know when the filter is dirty.

2008 Dynasty electrical issue-melted Intellitec box
amphi_sc

The original post has a statement about the "dryer" not working that confuses the heck out of me.  My coach should be very very similar and for me that box behind the washers/dryer stack is 120v for the bedroom heat pump and washer shared circuit, not at all associated with the 240v dryer.  When mine gave out years ago I replaced it with a new unit from eBay and we now always turn off the BR heat pump/AC when washing so the load switching relay won't arc when the washer draws >2amps killing the juice to a running roof unit ... and then when the washer temporarily uses less juice mid cycle the relay would re-engage starting up the roof unit for a couple seconds again only to be killed almost immediately again by the washer drawing a bit more juice.  The box is still used as a safety precaution so the wiring doesn't get accidentally overloaded, but we are trained to turn off the BR roof unit during wash days to minimize short cycling the roof unit as short cycling it doesn't do it any favors either.  IMHO, yours likely failed due to the relay arcing too many times over the years.  

But back to the original diagnosis about the dryer ... There could be another hidden electrical problem if that box is somehow wired into the 240v dryer circuit too.  The dryer should have its own 240v sub panel double pole breaker under the washer/dryer stack as that 240v circuit is fed directly from the main lugs of the front main electrical panel without any breaker up front.  The dryer should have still functioned with the said box being blown.  We have a gas stove top so not sure how the all electric coach load shares an electric cook top.  My Aqua Hot electric element is load shared with the front heat pump unit via an identical box giving priority to the roof unit.  Rather than having a single master EMS brain I have multiple of these individual load sharing boxes hidden around the coach.

When you replace the box be sure you wire the correct wire through the current sensing loop so the correct function is maintained.

BTW, my '07 chassis built Sept '06 with the full version Aladdin.  

FWIW

Air filter
BigNick

Vacuum Gauge

4ZEJ1_AS02.jpg

justdoingit@att.net

Can’t find the sale info on their site. Can you forward me that email?

Thanks, Jeff B

justdoingit @ Att.net

Pduggs
19 minutes ago, amphi_sc said:

The original post has a statement about the "dryer" not working that confuses the heck out of me.  My coach should be very very similar and for me that box behind the washers/dryer stack is 120v for the bedroom heat pump and washer shared circuit, not at all associated with the 240v dryer.  When mine gave out years ago I replaced it with a new unit from eBay and we now always turn off the BR heat pump/AC when washing so the load switching relay won't arc when the washer draws >2amps killing the juice to a running roof unit ... and then when the washer temporarily uses less juice mid cycle the relay would re-engage starting up the roof unit for a couple seconds again only to be killed almost immediately again by the washer drawing a bit more juice.  The box is still used as a safety precaution so the wiring doesn't get accidentally overloaded, but we are trained to turn off the BR roof unit during wash days to minimize short cycling the roof unit as short cycling it doesn't do it any favors either.  IMHO, yours likely failed due to the relay arcing too many times over the years.  

But back to the original diagnosis about the dryer ... There could be another hidden electrical problem if that box is somehow wired into the 240v dryer circuit too.  The dryer should have its own 240v sub panel double pole breaker under the washer/dryer stack as that 240v circuit is fed directly from the main lugs of the front main electrical panel without any breaker up front.  The dryer should have still functioned with the said box being blown.  We have a gas stove top so not sure how the all electric coach load shares an electric cook top.  My Aqua Hot electric element is load shared with the front heat pump unit via an identical box giving priority to the roof unit.  Rather than having a single master EMS brain I have multiple of these individual load sharing boxes hidden around the coach.

When you replace the box be sure you wire the correct wire through the current sensing loop so the correct function is maintained.

BTW, my '07 chassis built Sept '06 with the full version Aladdin.  

FWIW

I have two intellitec boxes behind the dryer. One is wired to the washer and the other to the dryer. The one wired to the dryer melted. It must also be wired to the bedroom heat pump because it was turned on but everything else was off in the bedroom, including the washer and dryer. 

Could you please expound on your point about the sensing loop?  Others have stated much the same, but I’m not familiar with the terminology. 

willbo777

Looks good, but won't it fill up with water and dirt from the tire?

Cell phone & Internet Service While Traveling
BobSchmeck

Thank you everyone who contributed.  It gives us a direction on were to start searching.  

gdroberson

ebay

Chuck B 2004 Windsor

google all the numbers you find on the fixture and then go to your local junk yard.  May be you will get lucky.

Air filter
Chuck B 2004 Windsor

Yes on all three.  No one can determine your driving habits, and where you go.  I have found that the reminder is about as good as a raincoat in a bath tub.

Rich Cutler

I just wanted to send a thank you to all the members and contributors.  I have learned so much from this forum.  It has been very helpful and appreciated for the time spent by all.  Thank you and God Bless.

Engine oil testing
tcbrow

I just changed the oil in my ISC 330. Looking for suggestions for a place to send a sample of the old oil for testing. Also, what can I expect to learn from this test?

Jdw12345

Has anyone thought about mounting it in with the generator?

Engine oil testing
DavidL
Rikadoo

Hey an by the way, if all your lens’s are getting full of dirt an moisture like mine were, i found new gaskets for the lights on Amazon… (go figure)D10EE566-4DBA-4C25-A191-DDCB2A39CA46.thumb.jpeg.fabdff45b7244b740aa486f0c4e08cf2.jpeg

Air filter
BigNick
55 minutes ago, Chuck B 2004 Windsor said:

Yes on all three.  No one can determine your driving habits, and where you go.  I have found that the reminder is about as good as a raincoat in a bath tub.

Oh Great, the filter minder is worthless then...

Engine oil testing
Jim Bob

usually you want to run the engine and take the sample immediately before it has time to settle.  Be sure you give them the exact engine specs that you have so they can provide you with good info.  Depending upon those specs they can tell you what metals the various parts are made of and therefore which are showing wear by what is in the analysis.

Engine oil testing
allphase8

We use Blackstone, I use prepaid sample kits about $25 if you purchase a minimum number.  Around $30 if not as I recall.  You contact them and they send the sample containers to you.

The sample analysis is very complete, they test for many metals, and contaminates like fuel, water ect.

In addition they provide a synopsis of the test highlighting a areas of concern and abnormalities and suggested solutions.

We had one analysis that said we had high silicon and advised to check air cleaner, which I have serviced every year, and sure enough the outfit that cleaned the filter had not gotten the hose from the air cleaner properly installed allowing dirt to get into get into the engine.  They recommended an oil change and taking a new test at a shorter interval and the silicon levels were back to normal.

Probably no the cheapest outfit but we like the completeness of the service.

416 E. PETTIT AVE.

FORT WAYNE, IN 46806 (260) 744-2380 www.blackstone-labs.com

Dr4Film
22 minutes ago, Jdw12345 said:

Has anyone thought about mounting it in with the generator?

I mounted a separate small air compressor in the generator compartment to operate my front stairwell cover when parked for a long period of time.

I haven' taken any photos as yet but will today and re-post.

amphi_sc

Hi Paul,

I re-attached your pictures, but sorry that I can't draw circles and highlighting arrows on your photos using the device I'm currently posting this with.

Paying attention to the wiring diagram on the box, notice the Primary Load has the "hot" black going through the coil shown on the bottom right of the diagram and then up to the load terminal block.  And in the picture of your burnt box, you can see that black wire in the bottom of the picture as it goes through that wide black loop before attaching to the 2nd terminal from the top.  It's starting to exceed my knowledge, but I think via a Hall Effect ... as the primary load current passes through that wide black loop it generates a magnetic field which causes current in the loop to be detected thus enabling the relay to open thereby removing power from the secondary device.  When there is "not much" current passing on the primary load wire, both devices are supplied power.

Perhaps your dryer is a 120v replacement dryer?  I see a somewhat new energy sticker still on the front.  Ours is the original 240V Maytag and the dryer sub panel with the double 240V breaker is behind that little flip door near the floor under the washer in your 1st picture.  What does your front main panel say regarding the breakers for the BR A/C and Washer?  Mine clearly shows one breaker controling both.  I'm kinda curious as to what actual devices are attached as loads in your case... to both boxes behind the units.... heated floors, electric range, Aqua Hot 2nd electric element?  I think a central vac had it's own dedicated circuit.

Captured1.jpg

Captured2.jpg

Paul A.
 This is a post from another social media site.
He bought this compressor and connected it to the quick disconnect for air in the genny compartment. Instead of rebuild/replacement of the compressor for leveling. Pretty cool. He puts it in the genny compartment when using it. Has 135 P S I. Good for tire inflation too and no running engine to get to ride height before bringing in slides. This would, could, may,  satisfy any and all needs for air when the coach engine is not running. Battery could be used for power when doing trouble shooting.

received_305872964446121.jpeg

Xlr8ting1

We are taking delivery on a Prevost coach next month and will be putting our '09 Dynasty Bishop IV up for sale soon. It's a quad slide, 3 axle, 39' coach with a no smog required ISM 500 Cummins and a 12.5 Kw Onan generator. The coach has just over 60,000 miles on it. With 50,000 miles that we as second owners have put on in the last 10 years. It has 3 roof top AC's, 1 solar panel, Sleep number RV King, Tecma macerating toilet, Sanicon system, 3 tvs, Kenwood touch pad GPS radio, surround sound, 2 RGB LED light strips on the Girard awning, and 1 bay slide out tray. This year it's received 4 new house batteries, 2 new Michelin steer tires, new ECM, and all new air bags. I changed the front axle from grease to oil and took care of all the services. No pets, no smoke, and no full timing. Clear title. We have an assortment of spares we take along, fuel filters, belts, etc.  Stored in my hangar when not on the road.  Not perfect, but in great shape nevertheless. Wholesale is in the neighborhood of $165,000.00 which is the firm price we will be asking. It will be detailed when we move into the next one. If you know of anyone interested or have questions please contact me. Thanks. 

Engine oil testing
weighman695

Ron,

Is the $30 for the kit only?  If it is, how much is the total cost of the oil test?

Thanks...

Ivan K

I suppose your 02 Sig would have the same lenses as ours.

Screenshot_20211119-111652_Chrome.jpg

2003 Monaco Windsor
gregolson65@yahoo.com

I have my 2003 Windsor for sale. Here is the link if interested. I also have a 2012 Jeep Wrangler MW3 edition for sale low miles.

2003 Monaco WINDSOR 40PST, Madison - 5018488394 - RVtrader.com

Scotty Hutto
3 hours ago, justdoingit@att.net said:

Can’t find the sale info on their site. Can you forward me that email?

Thanks, Jeff B

justdoingit @ Att.net

Just sent. 

Another Electrical Gremlin Question
rvingstuff

It is appearing that the problem appears (?) to be in the park's grounding. Still investigating... but... I'll let y'll know as soon as we do.

Engine oil testing
allphase8

They send containers at no charge I believe.  I use the prepaid option and buy 10 kits usually.

The charges I referenced are for the test.

Check there web site.

They also do my trans and coolant.

Ron

Rear Camera
woodylmiller

Poor connections most likely.  My bad connection was in the dash where the splitter/electronics were located.  Sometimes the connect was good, and then poor.  Lousy old set up anyway to I pulled it all out and installed new monitor and cameras.  Used the old cable with new connectors soldered on to the old cable.  As said, TIE OFF THE CABLE BEFORE MESSING AT THE REAR CAP.  I have no idea how you would get that cable back if it falls down.  I put a zip tie on that cable attached to the wiring for the clearance lights on the cap, plus I'll put a second attachment string if I have to pull the cable back out to work on something.

Engine oil testing
Ivan K

Correct, containers are free, you pay when you ship them backIMG_3238.thumb.PNG.254e3ae71fb591afaa1865e7a04cb73e.PNG. Here is a sample of what you might expect few days later.

Engine oil testing
ncsteve

I also use Blackstone.  The only issue I had was trying to use the pump kit to pull it out through the dipstick tube. Could not get the hose to feed all the way into the pan. Ended up getting sample during oil change. Top notch company.

birdshill123

If this 08 Dynasty is the same as mine it has a 120 volt Splendide dryer. Somehow I thought that if your inverter shore power is set to 50 amp everything can operate. But I do not remember if we ever used the rear air with the dryer.

TDS fuel card
birdshill123

I will not comment on the shortage but I tried the card on our last 2500 mile trip. It was next to useless. At one independent there was zero discount on winter fuel

At another I checked the map fuel price at 8 am. When I arrived at my planned stop fuel had risen in price and the discount was under 10 cents a gallon. I also found that once you get one to the Southwest there are hardly any stations listed. But by watching the smaller chains and independents there can be savings.  I paid $3.38 at a truck stop in FT.Morgan,co. The loves on the map was  around $3.60 with the discount.  Big disappointment. Perhaps when and if fuel prices drop it will be an advantage.

Jim Bob

so its an 09 with no DPF?  I've seen several 07s and some 08s before. 

Engine coolant tank cap
a4epilot

I've been running with a 7 lb cap for years on my ISL in the west and through mountains. Never a problem.

Gary K

a4epilot

Can you publish that site for all of us?

Gary K

I just did an extensive search for reviews on the Micro-Air and read them all.

All users were disappointed and said it did not work as advertised and wasn't worth it. That included bad reviews about the app as well.

Gary k

Engine oil testing
allphase8

We use a section of 1/4 diameter tube, put it down until it reaches the pan and suck as much oil as I can into the tube then blow it into the collection bottle, due this until I have enough to send in the sample.

Gary Petersen

This why I appreciate all the Monacoers members so much. I find that Monacoers consistently want to be helpful by, freely sharing their knowledge and experiences.

Ivan K, A special Thank You to you.

It looks like you sent me a source for the exact part I need. (The Branded part # seems to match).

I immediately sent off my order.  Their ETA is next Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL.

Ivan K

I personally am glad to have their thermostat and the app and temp alerts work for me fine. Bluetooth when in proximity of the vehicle, wifi anywhere. The app seems to be designed for phones and displays horizontal on my tablet that I use for navigation but still usable while in the driver seat. Here is a discount code I received, too late for me.

Screenshot_20211119-112627_Gmail.jpg

JDCrow
56 minutes ago, Jim Bob said:

so its an 09 with no DPF?  I've seen several 07s and some 08s before. 

Probably right at the cut off. 2010 Dodge trucks are diamonds that guys seek out as Cummins was able to keep the EPA requirements in check with no DEF or DPF. (Just EGR) 

And international was trying the same, but with just DPF trying to hold off on DEF….in the 6.4 but that’s a whole other story. 

After that…..well we see what we have now. 

Beautiful Coach, I wish you well in selling it. To me it’s perfect, under 40 with a Tag. I’m not ready to jump there….yet. 

Give us a tour of your new on as well, the non Andrew Steel tour 

Air filter
Newcsn
6 hours ago, jegall said:

I have vacuum gauge on the engine intake it lets me know when the filter is dirty.

Jegall - Do you have a vacuum gauge on your dash that reads vacuum on the intake - or - are you referring to a filter minder/gauge such as BigNick references? Thanks

TDS fuel card
Ivylog

I have found that when fuel prices are decreasing, the TSD card is quicker to respond to the reduced price resulting it being the best price. Using Ft Morgan currently, the TSD price is $3.02 and the best with my 5% back credit card is $3.15. 
BUT, south of Denver the Sam’s price is $3.04 less the 5% so $2.90 if coming up I-25 to I-76, guess where I’d get fuel….helps to have a 900 mile range.

Xlr8ting1

Last post didn't show for some reason. Anyhow, the series of Cummins ISM 500's somehow got a by from the Feds. Very nice to not have to deal with recirculation and DEF.  Andrew Steele? LOL

Jim Bob

You tube video guy that does RV reviews...  entertaining but not worth much more than that.

Pduggs

Yeah dryer is 120VAC.

Thanks for the help. 

Air filter
jegall

In engine bay and works great as filter gets dirty vacuum increases very simple and works.

Dave Pumphrey

I think reviews are possibly skewed, as most people, like me, that are happy with them don't post about it, we just enjoy it & move on.

People that are not happy, especially with a somewhat pricey item, post more reviews. 

JMHO...

Engine oil testing
Ivylog

I now take a sample at 20K miles…1/4” tube with end cut at 45 on a large syringe. Depending on the results a week later I’ll either change or go another 5K miles before changing.

X4 on Blackstone

96 EVO
5 hours ago, birdshill123 said:

But I do not remember if we ever used the rear air with the dryer.

Same!

I just checked and my center and bedroom HP's are on the same leg with the washer & dryer, so if all 4 appliances were running at the same time, it would be a pretty good load on one 50A leg. Mine also has a 120v dryer.

Scotty Hutto

Here’s the site. Don’t forget to use the discount codes above. 

https://www.microair.net/collections/cyber-monday-deals?goal=0_66810e08f3-478d77c7cb-362081504&mc_cid=478d77c7cb&mc_eid=2defe67c4d

9 hours ago, a4epilot said:

Can you publish that site for all of us?

Gary K

I just did an extensive search for reviews on the Micro-Air and read them all.

All users were disappointed and said it did not work as advertised and wasn't worth it. That included bad reviews about the app as well.

Gary k

I can personally attest that it works exactly as advertised. It is much easier to use than the original CCC unit, and both the Bluetooth and WIFi functions work perfectly. I’ve read that some of the very earliest versions had some software/firmware shortcomings, but those had been corrected by the time I purchased mine (April 2021). 

I can also personally attest that their tech support is very responsive. I broke a component when installing mine, and they sent me replacement parts next day air at no cost to me. I’ve also asked questions about upgrading my heat pumps to the latest Penguin II units, and received a quick response with the good news that my Micro-Air could be upgraded to work with the new units. 

granvillebarker

I’ve had them for almost a year now and couldn’t be happier.   Reviews sound skewed to me too.  

I am going to order soft starts for all three a/c with this sale.   That will put me a little closer to running them off the inverter when I upgrade the inverter and switch to a big LiPo4 batt bank.

Can I see your sofa conversions, please?
StephenW

Last spring I was looking to install new theatre seat recliners.  I liked the Bradd and Hall seats for my first choice and when I called I was told it could be 3+ months on backorder.  I went with RecPro theatre recliners off Amazon which I was able to get in less than two weeks. We have enjoyed these power recliners all last summer and so far they are holding up well.  My German Shepherd also enjoys them as a bed.  FWIW I am 6'1" and about 240lbs so I guess that will be a good test for their durability.

IMG_0335.thumb.jpeg.37e86ab13465598aebf9f14090d111a3.jpegIMG_0334.thumb.jpeg.5ec5f0b7f433ea29f08103967aca2e88.jpeg

360° Camera System
Scotty Hutto

Let me start by giving credit where it is due. I got this idea from a post by @StellaTariche .  Here is a link to his thread:

Next, many thanks to @pwhittle for all of the help, including fabricating mounts for my side cameras. And many thanks to @vanwill52 for the help getting things installed. 

Here is a pic of the display showing me getting fuel after I finished the calibration process:

F953FF35-8146-4A4D-A455-623A384055B2.thumb.jpeg.91b7fef92cc80621dc5d46ff91eabd17.jpeg

I used the szDalos 360° camera system with the smaller “new metal cameras”, purchased from AliExpress. Ordered Aug 28 Delivered Sept 13. Total cost, including shipping, was $509.27. (I already had the 10“ monitor)  

US $419.00 | Bird View camera System for RV  / motorhome  / Camper   HD 3D 360 Surround View System  1080P DVR G-Sensor
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKelD0E

Like @StellaTariche, I ran my camera cables along the roof, using the existing access hole on the roof to run cables down through the A-pillar to the dash. I used the supplies he recommended in his post. (If you are going to do this, I STRONGLY recommend reading his thread.)

To echo John’s advice… unless you are doing the calibration in an aircraft hangar or enclosed garage with smooth concrete floors, don’t bother trying to use the tape provided with the kit for calibration. Use the measuring wheel and chalk he recommends. 

Additionally, there are not a lot of directions in the manual for setting up the calibration layout. Measure well, and understand that laying out the grid EXACTLY to the dimensions shown for your length vehicle. The more accurate you are, the better the “stitching” process will work. 

I thought I had pics of my camera locations, but will post those later  

Here are some pics of my cable runs and calibration process  

7810632C-CFC5-4674-99C0-3CCF2D0A971A.thumb.jpeg.36180c9f2d8d372880a5f83e95f5c1c1.jpeg

CE1218BF-26FF-4D29-94EE-F198F008A421.thumb.jpeg.b3c05cafe00ff1347c9f2b87c6fed389.jpeg

2772BB68-A232-42EF-AA7F-F5AF81342744.thumb.jpeg.39deb3fe159fcfc0c4312fe8b08e2ced.jpeg

E3DF10FA-C97A-4127-B9FB-B6AEB0BF0801.thumb.jpeg.e29b322669c3e9f9fc19b9684180b961.jpeg

1DB39FA5-B5E7-44EF-BB0B-FA9FCE0ABBE8.thumb.jpeg.b284f3b1816e401d84c1d049e77d6091.jpeg

To unsubscribe *|member_name|* click here:https://www.monacoers.org/settings/?area=newsletters

We welcome your comments and suggestions for our newsletter.  Please send comments to newsletter@monacoers.org 

Copyright © 2020 Monacoers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.