Water leak

Flyinhy

I was moving the MH today after taking a shower and I noticed a steady drip while I had the big basement door open (just below the fridge) I don't see any access panels to whatever connection is there. Just by guessing,  I'd say there is a "T" right behind the fridge. My refrigerator is a Samsung and it's screwed into place. Removing the fridge looks like the only way to access that area. Can anyone tell me what and if there are any connections there that might cause a leak?

My ice maker is fed from a filter under the sink, there is a small T handle type shut off there.

You should have access to the water manifold some how.  I have a set of sliding plexiglass doors in the rear largest bay adjacent to where my inverter, transfer switch, plumbing and water pump is. 

So I bought my new to me 2003 HR and it had a drip coming from where the propane tank is, (would take 10 min to start dripping)"close to the fridge" tearing apart I discovered the water was "traveling" from the Lav area, I traced it down to the Bath sink hot water line where the hose was crimped going to the lever valve, it was clear the inside hose had finally rotted enough to start leaking... it took a paper towel in my hand jigging hoses to find the wet spot. I just replaced the entire mixing valve (faucet), got the new one from HD. "knock on wood, still dry"

Ivan was spot on. My icemaker line was leaking behind the fridge. I don't use the icemaker so at the manifold I turned off the valve. That valve also supplies the small sink lavatory or loo. I will cut the line for now and just block it off. It's just funny how things start leaking as soon as I start replacing faucets. 

7 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

Don't you have an access panel on the outside of the unit? My guess is the original fridge would have been a Norcold and they have an access cover on the outside. 

I took that outside  panel off but just behind that there is another wood panel glued and screwed in place. I will remove that panel when I get home in a few months.

Had an issue as well with water coming from under what appeared to be the RF18.  Was  actually dripping from under the kitchen slide area plumbing next to the refrig.  The flex drain line to the PVC fittings in the slide had hardened over time to the point of forcing a crack in the fixed PVC drain pipe.   Just a thought.

I should add that the problem with the drip and water on the floor tile, occurred after hook-up at night and the slide was extended.  Our first day of vacation was halted and we returned home for repair.  The water was also dripping on the inverter in the basement, entering that area via the bundle of water hoses from the distribution system. 

Glad you figured out it was the ice maker line.  A few years ago our ice maker stopped making ice.  I know how to take the cover off the ice maker and using a paper clip as a shorting device I put the ice maker through its full cycle.  I heard water but it was not going into the ice maker.   Long story short we had to remove the fridge out of its cabinet and out onto the floor so we could get to the back of the fridge.  A lot of work and a real pain in the you know what.

Upon inspection of the back of the fridge, the plastic water line had disconnected from the 90 degree fitting at the top of the fridge going into the ice maker.  So when ever it tried to fill water to the ice maker it was just sent up a stream into the air and onto the floor behind the fridge.

I reconnected the plastic line to the 90 degree fitting with a small radiator screw clamp and taped the remainder of that plastic line all the way down to the water relay at the back of the fridge to keep it from vibrating.  Then we had to wrestle the fridge back into place and secure it back into its cabinet.  Hope I don't have to go through that again.

Only other problem we have had with our residential fridge is I had to replace the fan at the back of the freezer compartment that moved the cold air into the freezer compartment and down into the fridge.  But that was easy working on that compared to removing and reinstalling the fridge from its cabinet.  Stay well, Stay safe and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all