2022 Quartzsite Get-Together

A group of Monaco Owners will have another Get-Together on the North Side of Quartzsite this year.  The Big RV Show runs Jan 22 through Jan 30, 2022 and we'll be at the North Plomasa BLM Camping Area.  The Get-Together is open to all RVer's, and all RVs.  There is no formal functions or schedules.  We will have a campfire almost every night.  Lots of people have 4x4, ATV, SxS, etc and the area around is great for exploring.  

Here is a link to where we will be, join us for camping or stop by to visit:  https://goo.gl/maps/zfTyZcYeqynmDA4Y8

-Rick N.

• Like 2

Howdy Rick, we have been wanting to get to Q for a long time now. Couple of questions, please. 
We r quiet n respectful Az. Licensed SXS riders.

1. Can we ride into Quartzite for supplies n fuel?

2. R there any BLM trail maps of the surrounding areas available for r Rzrs? 
Thx for ur help. 

2 hours ago, LarryB said:

Howdy Rick, we have been wanting to get to Q for a long time now. Couple of questions, please. 

Thx for ur help. 

Jim McGarvie (post above yours) has a Razor and he and Ron Farrar (also has a Razor) are the trail leaders and Jim uses electronic maps (iPad I think) and there are other maps available online and at stores in Quartzite.   There are side trails along the side of the highway to get to town, and once in town there are Quads everywhere.  I have a Jeep, so don't know the exact rules, but both Jim & Ron have their Razors licensed in AZ.  Jim could give more details on that. 

- Rick N.

3 hours ago, LarryB said:

Thx for ur help. 

As Rick said, Ron and I both have street-legal RZRs, but my first time in QZ I was still living in Calif. and still had no problem going into town even though it was unlicensed.

I've never been able to find a paper BLM map of the area, but there is an excellent trail map of the area for Avenza. And Rick is right, I use an iPad.

3 hours ago, LarryB said:

Thx for ur help. 

48 minutes ago, Rikadoo said:

Hey Rick so i brought up the link and it just shows Quartsite but not the area. Is there any difinitive spot chosen yet or will it be anounced?

Look for the little red heart(s) North and a little east of Quartzsite.  Then zoom in on them and you should see several marked sites with different years in a cluster.  Well be in that general area.  If that doesn't . Work, let me know and I'll send GPS coordinates.