Monacoers Daily Digest

Newsletter

Welcome to Bill D's Monacoers' Daily digest for *|date|*

To view this on the web click here: https://www.monacoers.org/newsletters/issue/614-monacoers-daily-digest/.  To respond to a post, click on the post title to be taken to that topic on the website.

Hello *|member_name|*, 

Here's what the Monacoers were talking about yesterday:

Index

Water leak
Flyinhy
Water leak
Bob Jones
interpreting ScanguageD fault codes
hadarrowjr
Flexsteel Cover Installed
hitechpete
'09 Dynasty coming up for sale
seadoo200hp
360° Camera System
Scotty Hutto
Carefree soft connect
throgmartin
1nolaguy
2004 Monaco Signature for sale
Dave Hinds
replacing slide sealing tape
Steven P
Using RV gen for home backup
Corkman
Brown Liquid Rear Passenger Side
hex_nut
Alert for rechargeable Oral-B toothbrush
granvillebarker
MHRookie
Dear LaserWorks
jacwjames
Engine oil testing
cbr046
Magnum ME2012 2000 watt Inverter
Corkman
Amp draw
jacwjames
copperoaksdobes
Chuck B 2004 Windsor
Lithium LifePo4 cells price drop!
cbr046
Ivylog
cbr046
Engine oil testing
ncsteve
scottjo02
1nolaguy
2022 Quartzsite Get-Together
waterskier_1
1nolaguy
Chuck B 2004 Windsor
Help with Air Tanks and leaks
jacwjames
JDCrow
vegaman19760
Monacoers Member Assistance
dl_racing427
dl_racing427
Corkman
Jim McGarvie
BigNick
copperoaksdobes
Corkman
tmw188
JohnnyDiesel
Ray Davis

Water leak
Flyinhy

Ivan was spot on. My icemaker line was leaking behind the fridge. I don't use the icemaker so at the manifold I turned off the valve. That valve also supplies the small sink lavatory or loo. I will cut the line for now and just block it off. It's just funny how things start leaking as soon as I start replacing faucets. 

7 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

Don't you have an access panel on the outside of the unit? My guess is the original fridge would have been a Norcold and they have an access cover on the outside. 

I took that outside  panel off but just behind that there is another wood panel glued and screwed in place. I will remove that panel when I get home in a few months.

Water leak
Bob Jones

Glad you got it cased and thanks for posting up the answer - it can help others 🙂

hadarrowjr

Scan Gage will tell you to go to Bigdiesel.com for the codes. 

Flexsteel Cover Installed
hitechpete
23 hours ago, 10Boomer said:

Very interested: did you purchase from flex steel directly? Thought they were out of Rv business. Let us know. 

“Got my captains chairs recovered with Ultraleather by Lisa Bauer.”

seadoo200hp

I believe 2013 is the cutoff for Ram Diesels with no DEF.  My bro in law has a 2012 with no def.

360° Camera System
Scotty Hutto

Camera placements:

Front:

9C1DD8D9-479C-462E-8BA1-118E737509F9.thumb.jpeg.6e484070ddbcb85826af5842e6e3ac73.jpeg

Rear:

5C4482AF-2D2F-4700-9D15-F0253574EE35.thumb.jpeg.b195b61a1a33796f02731b32baddb82e.jpeg

Curb (passenger) side:

2A7F430C-7EDB-4B7D-9C93-4271B624C262.thumb.jpeg.594daa5b7fe215fa49bf1e9b08396994.jpeg

Road (driver) side:

3CED40B7-84A4-4425-8FC0-CF4C7288EB91.thumb.jpeg.1b5273acd9e0580e61743a961eb4658a.jpeg

Carefree soft connect
throgmartin
14 hours ago, flynnwalter said:

Chris, Ingrid & Dustin

Ya'll replaced our '09 Cayman slide toppers quite a few years ago. Our Cayman sat on Camping World parking lot in St Augustine, Fla for 444 days while MCC went belly up. It was several years before replacement, but the toppers are still fine now even though our coach has never been inside out of the sun and we live in Florida. Wish a lot of other items we replaced lasted nearly as long as your stitching. 

You are the real deal, and thanks!

Frank & Jeannie Walter

Thank you for the kind words Frank. A lot of people know we suffer from OCD issues at Stone Vos and Talin. We all drive each other nuts with perfectionism and trying to find the very best in materials when making products. It has to be the very best or I don't sleep well at night. Buy quality the first time and it saves you money in the long run. 🙂

1nolaguy

Bigdeisel.com is apparently not a good url. Bigdeiselcodes.com is. Thanks!

2004 Monaco Signature for sale
Dave Hinds

I guess I forgot to put the price of the coach in the ad.   DUH....

I am asking  $139,000

More pics upon request..

djhinds68@gmail.com

Steven P

I redid a the tape on my bedroom slide w Eternabond.  It is a headache to remove all the old and looking back, it may not have been necessary,  but I was chasing down a leak.  I like the fact I have new eternabond tape down.  That was 2 years ago and no issues since. 

pulsarjab

Had the same thing, Braun charger quit. Also had the inverter boil the batteries, so after 18 years, inverter was replaced with a full sine wave. Now, no worries, batteries are good, Whirlpool microwave and Frigidaire refrigerator work great. along with Keurig coffee pot, although, coffee and microwave are serious drains. Refer could run for several days. It was a good upgrade.

2000 Diplomat

tmw188
59 minutes ago, 1nolaguy said:

Bigdeisel.com is apparently not a good url. Bigdeiselcodes.com is. Thanks!

Maybe bigdieselcodes.com

misspelling on Diesel above

Corkman

I came directly off the generator.  my 50 a.m. plug goes directly to the output of the generator

hex_nut

That is what water drips look like after the water seeps down through a laminated wall and becomes stained from dissolved adhesives ( I think you understand how I know that).  I would be looking up above for water intrusion issues.

Richard

granvillebarker

Which new inverter / charger did you go with?   I’m about ready to upgrade, but the new units appear to be bigger than my current one.   Electronics should get much smaller over 18 years, not larger, right?

Bill D's Monacoer's Gathering - November 2021 Update
granvillebarker

Spots were still available today, see you guys there!

MHRookie

All,

My research came up with…

CAT code 151 is for a loaded up DPF unit and needs a regen cycle.  Hopefully DPF isn’t so bad that it needs replaced.

code 102 aays low intake manifold pressure. 

Please inform us what they find as the issue.

All the best,

mhrookie

Dear LaserWorks
41 minutes ago, hex_nut said:

That is what water drips look like after the water seeps down through a laminated wall and becomes stained from dissolved adhesives ( I think you understand how I know that).  I would be looking up above for water intrusion issues.

Richard

That's what I was thinking.

jacwjames
49 minutes ago, hex_nut said:

Richard

Yup, ask me how I know. 

Start at the beltline on top, I had a spot where the back cap met the top.  There was a wave in the fiberglass and the beltline did not seal correctly, probably prone to flex movement. 

I stripped out all the old beltline and cleaned it all good and used Geoflex.  Takes a little time but I taped everything before caulking, wet my finger to smooth out the Geoflex and then pulled the tape.  This provided for a smooth finish. 

Engine oil testing
cbr046
On 11/19/2021 at 1:08 PM, ncsteve said:

I also use Blackstone.  The only issue I had was trying to use the pump kit to pull it out through the dipstick tube. Could not get the hose to feed all the way into the pan. Ended up getting sample during oil change. Top notch company.

I had to slice & dice the end of the tube so it would slip past whatever obstruction it was hitting.  I plain old slice wouldn't get through, ended up with an "arrow" shaped cut. 

I used JG labs but because I didn't know what the original oil was it was in incomplete test.  Each pre-paid kit comes with a bottle (3 pack, etc) and it's own length of tubing.  Can't re-use the tubing because any cleaning (brake cleaner, etc) would contaminate the next sample.  Only additional cost is shipping the sample back. 

- bob

Magnum ME2012 2000 watt Inverter
Corkman

Dimensions 

13.8 x 12.7 x 8.0 in (349 x 321 x 203 mm)

weight approx 40 pounds,

my zip: 32526

Amp draw
jacwjames

I question why there is a difference on the Progressive Surge Protector display and the Intellitec EMS display. 

The Progressive system monitors both legs L1 & L2 and displays voltage and amperage. 

I believe the Intellitec just monitors the neutral to determine load on both legs. 

It seems like the Progressive displays higher amperage then the Intellitec.  Why is there a difference, I don't believe there is anything wired in between?  As an example, I am currently running both heatpump with low fan setting.  The Progressive display shows 15 amps on both L1 & L2.  The Intellitec shows 28 amps.  The EMS is letting both work.  I'm sure if the battery charger kicked in it would probably drop me out.  I don't believe the refrigerator is running now.

Seems petty but when you are plugged into a 30 amp service and need to control consumption it seems like if you are close to the 30 amp limit on the Intellitec you are probably the limit of the 30 amp service. 

Can someone explain the difference?

Thanks

copperoaksdobes

Thanks

Chuck B 2004 Windsor

Unless you know the local power company and the local electrical codes, I would hire an electrician to do the job.  If you Do Not Properly Isolate the power grid, you leave yourself open to a law suit if someone gets shocked.  There are neophytes on this group who think they can do this.  

cbr046

I read an article where a guy out west is buying used Nissan battery cells and using them to build a solar battery farm to sell power back to the utility.  It must be working because he has multiple stations already running and building more.  Biggest savings are the used Nissan cells.  One mans junk, another man's treasure. 

So that got me to thinking . . . . are there used auto cells that can be broken down, modified & adopted for coach use?  That would really bring the price down and we don't need A grade quality.

- bob

Ivylog
21 hours ago, Ivylog said:

04-05 engine does not have a DPF filter… DPF started with 07 engines

151 came up antilock brakes.

102 is low intake air pressure.

Ivylog

Two problems…400 volts and fire prone LiMn2O4/LiNiO2 chemistry. 400V can be solved by enough panels in series but then shading becomes a issue.

cbr046
7 minutes ago, Ivylog said:

fire prone LiMn2O4/LiNiO2 chemistry.

That would be a quick end.

- bob

Engine oil testing
ncsteve
42 minutes ago, cbr046 said:

I had to slice & dice the end of the tube so it would slip past whatever obstruction it was hitting.  I plain old slice wouldn't get through, ended up with an "arrow" shaped cut. 

I used JG labs but because I didn't know what the original oil was it was in incomplete test.  Each pre-paid kit comes with a bottle (3 pack, etc) and it's own length of tubing.  Can't re-use the tubing because any cleaning (brake cleaner, etc) would contaminate the next sample.  Only additional cost is shipping the sample back. 

- bob

Yea, I tried trimming as well as using a smaller diameter tubing that Blackstone had sent me. I finally just gave up on it. I am still curious as to what the obstruction is though… lol

scottjo02

Going back to the original question "Where would I install a plug on the RV to back feed the house panel?" Here is what I did on a 7.5 KW Onan in my "02 Knight.

Scott

20211122_104620.jpg

20211122_104656.jpg

20211122_104802.jpg

1nolaguy

Steven p, my leak us also on the Bedroom slide, top left corner. I know removing the foil tape us a pain and only about 3" going up the back face of the outside wall is bad. I may just cry this off, clean area well and retape with eternabond on top of the existing metal tape that is still quite secure. Glad to know you had no issues with EBT after 2 years.

waterskier_1

A group of Monaco Owners will have another Get-Together on the North Side of Quartzsite this year.  The Big RV Show runs Jan 22 through Jan 30, 2022 and we'll be at the North Plomasa BLM Camping Area.  The Get-Together is open to all RVer's, and all RVs.  There is no formal functions or schedules.  We will have a campfire almost every night.  Lots of people have 4x4, ATV, SxS, etc and the area around is great for exploring.  

Here is a link to where we will be, join us for camping or stop by to visit:  https://goo.gl/maps/zfTyZcYeqynmDA4Y8

-Rick N.

pulsarjab

I installed the Xantrex Freedon, 2,000 watt unit. I was able to use the remote cable from the old unit so no need to run additional wiring. I did have to install a small box for the two circuit breakers, but no big deal. 

1nolaguy

Replies above are all valid. Test it to see If rust but look for potential leak or seepage as well. Better to deal with that now than desalination later.

Chuck B 2004 Windsor

More important where would one install the wiring for the {plug?}, do you mean receptible that you plug the plug into? 

tmw188

So I guess with the SG your always suppose to use bigdieselcodes.com? Seems odd that the OBD sends data to the SG and it has to be converted to their code system. Am I missing something? I have a SG-D myself. I have the manual for it in the MH so I’ll need to look at that.  

jacwjames

Earlier this summer I had checked my air systems over pretty good and did not find any problems. 

Fast forward to now, I am on a trip.  I noticed a couple days ago that over night when I was ready to leak and turned the key my low air alarm came on.  In the past I could go days without the tanks leaking down.  So today I crawled under the coach and started to spray down fittings.  On both the front and the rear tanks there are (I believe) pressure protection valves that supply air to air leveling, I have a air schematic for a 1999 Windsor and it shows it as n15759dc  and a search gets me this   https://www.anythingtruck.com/product/070-KN31000.html.  There are two on the rear tank and two on the front tank.  All 4 are leaking air, and it looks like where the two parts are attached together with screws. Hers a picture of the front two, as you can see leaking pretty bad.   I'm going to ask the question, is this suppose to be that way, is this how they relieve pressure. 

Air pressure stays up while traveling.

The schematics that I have do not explain how these pressure protection valves work, the couple websites I went to did not provide explanation.  Can someone take a shot on it in layman's terms.  The air bags seem to stay up, I've boon docked 3 or 4 nights with the jacks up and the coach has stayed level. 

I am in a remote area right now and would not attempt to fool with these now.   I could not find any other leaks. 

Should I be concerned. 

Air Valve Leak.jpg

JDCrow
On 11/21/2021 at 4:59 AM, planodp said:

I have a 2011 Longhorn Edition, Mega Cab with no DEF or DPF. And no EGR cooler either. Boy does she have POWER. I wish that my ISM 500 would pull like the Ram.

Sweet ride! Hang on to it 

7 hours ago, seadoo200hp said:

I believe 2013 is the cutoff for Ram Diesels with no DEF.  My bro in law has a 2012 with no def.

Yeah I knew it was around there some where thanks for clarifying    

vegaman19760

Back in 2006 we had just returned from a tour of the eastern maritime states.  A few days later we had what is known in these parts as the October storm of 2006.  It was a wet snow and then ice storm when the trees still had all their leaves on and thousands lost power when the branches and trees came crashing down.  We were without commercial power for 18 days. 

I knew I was going to use our coach generator to power things in our home so the first thing I did was disconnect the two hot and one ground wire coming into the house to our electrical box that came from our outside meter.  There was no way I could get electrocuted or shocked because the transformer attached to the pole for our house was broken in half and laying in our back yard as the pole came down when large branches pulled the lines down.  That way my home was totally isolated from any outside power source.  I then used many extension cords connected to our coach generator to power the fridge, freezer, the furnace and satellite tv system and some lights in our home.  

It was just luck that we were home when the storm hit.  When power was restored in our area the power company was happy at how I had isolated our home from the power grid and gladly reconnected the wires back to my service panel.  Since we are Snow Birds and travel south for up to 5 months at a time, we purchased a 10 KW full home backup generator for the house and we sleep better any time we travel on short or long trips knowing our back up generator is guarding our home power needs when we are away.  Stay safe, Stay well

Problem with Firestone Leveling System
sunnysadog

I drive a 05 Monaco Windsor 40' PDQ with the Firestone IntelliRide Leveling System.  This system was used starting in 05 models and a few went into 06 models, before Monaco quit using them.

Problem: Coach has been parked for about 3 months (plugged in to 30a service). The right rear corner of the coach is currently settled firmly on top of the right rear tires.  It's done this before over the last 2 years, but when I started the coach before, the right rear has always brought itself up to ride height.  Today it did not! Needless to say I can't drive it in it's present condition. I knew that I had a slow air leak somewhere in the back and the coach has been into 4 shops recently to search for and repair any air leaks.  One small leak was found and supposedly repaired, but maybe not. 

From what I've been told Firestone stopped selling this system several years ago and there are no left over parts available.   I was told by the last shop that worked on it, that it's probably the controller that is mounted in the panel next to the driver but they have no idea where to get a controller or parts for one or even how to test one.

I would appreciate any ideas or suggestion re my situation.  Thanks in advance.

Art Morgan

dl_racing427
22 hours ago, BigNick said:

See what I mean by blood sport 

Yep. That's the one thing I don't like about this group, but I do know why they have that policy.
You always get that one person who just can't disagree without resorting to name-calling and such, so it's just easier to shut them down from the beginning. 😉

dl_racing427
3 hours ago, scottjo02 said:

Going back to the original question "Where would I install a plug on the RV to back feed the house panel?" Here is what I did on a 7.5 KW Onan in my "02 Knight.

Scott

20211122_104620.jpg

20211122_104656.jpg

20211122_104802.jpg

To properly feed a 240v single phase to 120v loads in the house, you need a 4 prong outlet, and to keep the ground separate from the neutral.
Ground leads are much smaller than neutrals, and are NOT able to carry the full current.  They can get hot enough to melt through the insulation and start a fire inside your house walls.

I installed an outlet in my electrical bay, fed from the generator input to the transfer switch, so I could use a special (illegal) cord to backfeed through the 50a circuit to the house.
I used it for several outages this way, but I had to me home to make sure the utility was isolated, and that we didn't overload the RV genset.  No way I would let my wife try to hook it up. 🙄

Whatever you do, be ABSOLUTELY SURE that you cannot backfeed power to the utility.  The transformer feeding your house will step the voltage up and feed the power lines.  If you're lucky, your genset will burn up before a linesman gets electrocuted, and you're held liable, criminally and civilly.

I've since installed a 30kW standby diesel, and designed a system to allow for proper shutdown and restart from inside the house.
Now my wife can shut down the system at night or when not needed, and start it up whenever she needs power.  I see no need in running it 24/7 during an extended outage.

Corkman

When I built my house I made sure the electrician installed a 200 amp breaker box with a main disconnect. In the case of a power loss from the power company, I turn the main disconnect off. This ensures my RV generator cannot back feed to the power company.

Here is where I installed my 50 amp plug. I run a 50 amp cord (male plug on both ends) to my 50 amp RV power plug, which normally powers my RV from the main ckt box, which is connected to the power company. This way I could feed my whole house from my RV generator.

50 amp Power plug I installed.jpg

Jim McGarvie

Thanks, Rick, see you there.

BigNick
37 minutes ago, dl_racing427 said:

Yep. That's the one thing I don't like about this group, but I do know why they have that policy.
You always get that one person who just can't disagree without resorting to name-calling and such, so it's just easier to shut them down from the beginning. 😉

The fellas not a mod as far as I can see.  I guess he didn't like my position on a 2 party system, fair elections and compromise.  I guess my position on disagreeing with autocracy wasn't taken very well either. And, apparently me saying anything about looney conspiracy theorist didn't meet with his opinions.  Oh well. 

copperoaksdobes
  • That's the area I had in mind to put the plug. Now just need to do it.

Corkman

On my Gen it was close to the GEN output wiring

tmw188

So I was talking about this with a fellow RV’r friend and he I believe is correct. If your gen is a Cummins/Onan and smaller than a 10k it is more likely a Inverter style generator and is a 120v not a 240v  120v dbl breaker on the same phase is how I think he described it. Depends on the age of your gen and model.  Verify on the generator label or specific manual. 

JohnnyDiesel

Reply removed.

Ray Davis
1 hour ago, BigNick said:

apparently me saying anything about looney conspiracy theorist didn't meet with his opinions.

Hey, wait a min. the conspiracies on my side are not loonies,  now those conspiracy guys on the other side there's your loonies.  🎯

BigNick

Maybe you been hanging around Dealy Plaza waiting for JFK Jr to show up? Probably best to not believe in any conspiracy theory, doesn't matter which side your on..

17 minutes ago, Ray Davis said:

Hey, wait a min. the conspiracies on my side are not loonies,  now those conspiracy guys on the other side there's your loonies.  🎯

LarryB

Howdy Rick, we have been wanting to get to Q for a long time now. Couple of questions, please. 
We r quiet n respectful Az. Licensed SXS riders.

1. Can we ride into Quartzite for supplies n fuel?

2. R there any BLM trail maps of the surrounding areas available for r Rzrs? 
Thx for ur help. 

jacwjames

I had a reply from CountyB on the IRV2 forum.  He as an endless supply of documents and provided me with the following.  The valves are designed to leak within a set pressure and where I saw mine leaking was at the exhaust vent.  I believe all the valves that were leaking were in the air leveling circuit and since I had aired up and then used the jacks to lift he coach they may have been exhausting because of that.  The air bags have to exhaust from some where and it seems like a likely place. 

I am going to do some more digging though as to why my system looses air faster then before. 

Bendix PR-4 pressure protection valve.pdf

Also, I just checked my air pressure gauge and it has not lost pressure in the last 4 hours. 

I checked the front Pressure Protection Valves, since I could spray them down by reaching over the tire, and they are not leaking now. 

Ray Davis
36 minutes ago, BigNick said:

Maybe you been hanging around Dealy Plaza waiting for JFK Jr to show up? Probably best to not believe in any conspiracy theory, doesn't matter which side your on..

I wasn't picking on ya,  I was joking, having fun,  making light of it all  I agree with you except about conspiracies,  you know there are conspiracies.  People conspire        all the time.

Mel is a long time member here, he's not a mod and hardly ever chimes in, but you woke , can I use woke    you woke him up & he dug out the rule book that's all.

This probably should end so I'm done.

BigNick

He didn't like me commenting on our democracy,  and the facts.  All the goop heads running around so he threw rules at me. Whatever...I ain't woke, I'm just another dip sheet trying to see my way threw all this BS. Btw, prove it!! And, don't forget, the aliens are watching.

15 minutes ago, Ray Davis said:

I wasn't picking on ya,  I was joking, having fun,  making light of it all  I agree with you except about conspiracies,  you know there are conspiracies.  People conspire        all the time.

Mel is a long time member here, he's not a mod and hardly ever chimes in, but you woke , can I use woke    you woke him up & he dug out the rule book that's all.

This probably should end so I'm done.

Ray Davis

Jim,  first let me say I'm not an expert on anything, but I believe you are on the wrong track concerning PPVs ( pressure protection valves ).

PPVs on my Windsor have no vent.  What they do is allow air through to the suspension etc. until the pressure drops for some reason below it's preset pressure            then it stops that flow to protect the brake system.  Mine leaked at the gaskets like yours.   They were pretty easy to replace except the ones that had some extra              ports.  They showed the threaded ports on line but they were not threaded when I received them.  I finally had to find that particular one locally.

tmw188

Check your label on the gen. 

65F253EA-8058-4EDA-A6B1-80944B5E590F.jpeg

jacwjames

I've already decided these aren't an issue. 

I will do a brake leak down test tomorrow but I think I'm over reacting.  

I guess I'm getting old and paranoid. 

Just think how many people drive these rigs without any knowledge or concern, just get in and drive.  I've spent 100's of hours working on my rig this year.   Two days before I left on this trip I did a complete lube and inspection of the undercarriage. I believe it's in pretty good mechanical condition.  But if your not smart enough to have some concerns you probably shouldn't be driving one of these beasts. 

Flyinhy

Well, getting back to the members and being helpful......I have to say a big thank you to all who have helped me on my journey and I always want to contribute whenever I can. Thanks again guys! 

tmw188

These probably have been used on other brands of chassis. I would try the other forum to see if it gets any action. Also try googling it too. Good luck on your issue.

tmw188

I’m rootin for you Jim!

Amp draw
tmw188

Is it a HW version? I know you can calibrate the display voltage back at the unit, I’ve done it because it was reading like 3volts higher than I was measuring. I would calibrate per their instruction and it was pretty easy. They eventually replaced the board because it wouldn’t stay. Don’t know if this relates to your issue but I’m not too confident with them anymore. I even had a code that said my Hertz were too high one time while up in MI

waterskier_1
2 hours ago, LarryB said:

Howdy Rick, we have been wanting to get to Q for a long time now. Couple of questions, please. 

Thx for ur help. 

Jim McGarvie (post above yours) has a Razor and he and Ron Farrar (also has a Razor) are the trail leaders and Jim uses electronic maps (iPad I think) and there are other maps available online and at stores in Quartzite.   There are side trails along the side of the highway to get to town, and once in town there are Quads everywhere.  I have a Jeep, so don't know the exact rules, but both Jim & Ron have their Razors licensed in AZ.  Jim could give more details on that. 

- Rick N.

David White

Art is correct about the limited use of this system. Monaco had hoped to utilize the system more, but the elimination of the Windsor line and then collapse of Monaco ended the development.

However, there are several discussions on iRV2 on the system and I think the controller might still be available.  I would start by contacting this this Firestone division: https://www.driveriteair.com/catalog/product/Monaco-318/

Ray Davis
57 minutes ago, tmw188 said:

I’m rootin for you Jim!

Me too

Jim McGarvie
3 hours ago, LarryB said:

Thx for ur help. 

As Rick said, Ron and I both have street-legal RZRs, but my first time in QZ I was still living in Calif. and still had no problem going into town even though it was unlicensed.

I've never been able to find a paper BLM map of the area, but there is an excellent trail map of the area for Avenza. And Rick is right, I use an iPad.

LarryB
3 hours ago, LarryB said:

Thx for ur help. 

Steven P

@1nolaguymy leak was actually a pinhole in the top of the slide in a low spot that collected water. I cleaned it well and applied eternabond over it too. 

Rikadoo

Hey Rick so i brought up the link and it just shows Quartsite but not the area. Is there any difinitive spot chosen yet or will it be anounced?

tmw188

Check back with Sone Voss see what input they might have.

Wanted - Base plate for 2011 Honda CR-V, tow bar and brake controller
ok-rver

blue ox baseplate installed, Hopkins light kit. Picked up blue ox Patriot II brake but no breakaway switch. Delivered and will install over next couple of days. getting close to hooking up and first pull. Roadmaster Bright-Lite module on MH when we purchased that I will have to trouble shot.

waterskier_1
48 minutes ago, Rikadoo said:

Hey Rick so i brought up the link and it just shows Quartsite but not the area. Is there any difinitive spot chosen yet or will it be anounced?

Look for the little red heart(s) North and a little east of Quartzsite.  Then zoom in on them and you should see several marked sites with different years in a cluster.  Well be in that general area.  If that doesn't . Work, let me know and I'll send GPS coordinates.  

New Photos

36E12A04-2F41-4581-8127-28A6FFBEB29D.jpeg
JFitzloff
0 comments
My executive
Flyinhy
She's a little rough, but coming back to life.
0 comments

To unsubscribe *|member_name|* click here:https://www.monacoers.org/settings/?area=newsletters

We welcome your comments and suggestions for our newsletter.  Please send comments to newsletter@monacoers.org 

Copyright © 2020 Monacoers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.