2001 dynasty tag axle, passenger seat fusr location?

moxy1962

Bill,

The seats in my 2002 Windsor have no fuses but rather two circuit breakers located in the Front Run Bay under the driver's window.

I would check the power supply wires under the seat to see if the connector came loose or the wires have been compromised.

I have a 2007 Dynasty with tag and the fuses for the seats are located in the front run box.  There are circuit breakers for the seats in addition to the fuses and on my rig they are located in the front run box at the top.  I had an issue with the passenger seat and it turned out to be the circuit breaker being badly corroded.  I've attached a schematic for the seat.

Jim

07 Dynasty

Schematic - Seats (1).pdf

I have a 2001 Dynasty with tag, here are the pics of the fuse panel located outside below the drivers seat.

As best I can tell the seat (not sure if both) is a circuit breaker located on the left side of the compartment, mid way up. There are four self resting circuit breakers, the power seat is the second from the top.

Hope this helps

Bill

Fuse Schematic.JPG

Picture of fuse panel.JPG

5 minutes ago, Corkman said:

I have a 2001 Dynasty with tag, here are the pics of the fuse panel located outside below the drivers seat.

As best I can tell the seat (not sure if both) is a circuit breaker located on the left side of the compartment, mid way up. There are four self resting circuit breakers, the power seat is the second from the top.

Hope this helps

Bill

Fuse Schematic.JPG

Picture of fuse panel.JPG

Perfect thank you 

6 hours ago, moxy1962 said:

Perfect thank you 

all fixed, power wise, transmission is still shot for forward and reverse on passenger seat, looking for 6 way power seat carriage, my coach has Villa seats if anyone has a lead, over $500.00 US for replacement.

19 hours ago, moxy1962 said:

all fixed, power wise, transmission is still shot for forward and reverse on passenger seat, looking for 6 way power seat carriage, my coach has Villa seats if anyone has a lead, over $500.00 US for replacement.