Monacoers Daily Digest

Newsletter

Welcome to Bill D's Monacoers' Daily digest for *|date|*

To view this on the web click here: https://www.monacoers.org/newsletters/issue/615-monacoers-daily-digest/.  To respond to a post, click on the post title to be taken to that topic on the website.

Hello *|member_name|*, 

Here's what the Monacoers were talking about yesterday:

Index

Paint color woes
nvrtoofast
Bouncing tach and Speedo
whaley96raw
Paint color woes
Dr4Film
Help with Air Tanks and leaks
Jdw12345
Using RV gen for home backup
tmw188
Paint color woes
tmw188
Flexsteel Cover Installed
Woody O
Flyinhy
WANTED - Weldex 7" back up TFT LCD monitor
Scotty Hutto
Paint color woes
Jim McFarland
Jdw12345
eddie4ne
Water leak
Rich Cutler
jacwjames
Water leak
Rich Cutler
Paint color woes
Chuck B 2004 Windsor
jacwjames
2004 Monaco Signature for sale
6Wheels
Gary M
Ivan K
96 EVO
Gary M
Engine coolant tank cap
RoadTripper2084
RoadTripper2084
96 EVO
We2dynasty
Engine coolant tank cap
Ivan K
Amp draw
dl_racing427
Amp draw
Ivan K
Water leak
vegaman19760
Flyinhy
Paint color woes
JDCrow
Engine coolant tank cap
Chuck B 2004 Windsor
Shoreline reel
Jerry G
Need AGS advice
Jerry G
Need AGS advice
JDCrow
Amp draw
dl_racing427
Engine coolant tank cap
dl_racing427
Engine coolant tank cap
96 EVO
Engine coolant tank cap
dl_racing427
jacwjames
Engine coolant tank cap
96 EVO
Need AGS advice
Ivan K
Need AGS advice
jacwjames

Paint color woes
nvrtoofast

I was looking at all of the paint schemes out there. There are a lot. Experience from building cars has shown me that there are two specific things when it comes to paint:

1) looks - Making the vehicle look HOT
2) efficiency - Making the car not be hot. 

My current paint is aging and the clear at the top edges is flaking. As you can see I have a fortunate middle of the road tan/gold. Even with the whit top the sun can bake you inside without the AC or a good breeze.

Dark color schemes look awesome but as many in the southwest know lighter color paint can fend off the heat of the sun. Darker colors look better on these large vehicles but I'm concerned about midday heat in the summer.  I noticed a lot of the current 5th wheels are white with black graphics. Same reason?

I'm curious to hear from anyone that has changed colors and noticed a significant difference. I'm also curious to hear why coaches began the swirls and Hurricane graphics. More than just breaking up the size?

I'm personally leaning to laying down a retro 70's candy and lace job on the bus and bring back those psychedelic colors. Would it be HOT or just hot?

E4050F77-DA38-4AF1-9611-E6331F3E5E6E_1_105_c.jpeg

Monaco Cayman 2006 hydraulic leveling system
whaley96raw

Somehow lost the cap for the hydraulic reservoir for my leveling system. Any ideas where to find a replacement?

whaley 96raw

Bouncing tach and Speedo
whaley96raw

The tach in my 2006 Monaco Cayman bounced erratically until a mechanic with common sense tightened the nut where the cable entered the back of the tachometer.

Paint color woes
Dr4Film

Bryan,

I could never understand why manufacturers would produce dark color paint schemes and then have black covers on all of the roof top devices and the roof painted in black. Makes no sense to me.

How the swirls came about I have no clue but it is certainly better than the basic white with decals.

If you are unsure as to how you want your coach to look, you can do a wrap first to see how it's going to look and then have it painted later.

When I am looking at coaches for possible purchase the outside paint scheme and the interior wood cabinet color are the first two things I consider. I don't want the inside looking like a dark dismal dungeon either. Plus the coach has to have LOTS of windows.

Jdw12345

What exactly is a “Brake Leak Down Test”?

tmw188
13 hours ago, tmw188 said:

So I was talking about this with a fellow RV’r friend and he I believe is correct. If your gen is a Cummins/Onan and smaller than a 10k it is more likely a Inverter style generator and is a 120v not a 240v  120v dbl breaker on the same phase is how I think he described it. Depends on the age of your gen and model.  Verify on the generator label or specific manual. 

The importance of this info was don’t expect and try and run any 240v equipment in your house thinking your ok because you have a 8000w generator. 

Paint color woes
tmw188

To answer your question, for me it wouldn’t be my liking. I think the Monaco color schemes look nice the way they are. 

Woody O

Gary, your tile floor. Was that covered over with carpet and you removed the carpet?

woody o

Flyinhy
1 hour ago, Jdw12345 said:

What exactly is a “Brake Leak Down Test”?

Test air leakage rate: With a fully-charged air system (typically 125 psi), turn off the engine, release the service brake, and time the air pressure drop. The loss rate should be less than 2 psi in 1 minute for single vehicles and less than 3 psi in 1 minute for combination vehicles.

Scotty Hutto

@Steven P - Would your setup address these issues?

Also, as additional info, I replaced my factory cameras last year, and still had problems with my video (right, left, and rear).  I found the culprit to be the Aladdin Jr switching.  I haven’t figured out a solution, but I have figured out the video from the cameras is very clear, and the factory monitor still has a decent picture.

Paint color woes
Jim McFarland

I agree with you, Todd. I just like the original colors. 

Jim 2009 Monaco Knight DFT

Low Beam Headlight Issue with Overheated J12 Connector on SmartWheel Controller
traveltimes3

Our tech was able to change out the smart wheel box, replace the j12 harness bypassing with the relay.  Everything is working well for now...just have to change high/low beam from the turn signal stick which is absolutely fine.  Thanks for all the assistance and guidance!  It seems that the previous owner had already done some reworking, and that was fixed as well.  

bobdinsmore

Have no idea, but in the meantime it's very important to not get any dust/dirt in the reservoir, so I suggest temporarily covering the hole.

Jdw12345

I see, I misunderstood what the op was looking for, I thought he said he had air leaks while the coach was parked not rolling down the road. 

eddie4ne

Right now I made “sheep skin seat covers. The leather had started cracking. Since leather and vinyl are my least favorite fabrics for upholstery!! When I need to replace the upholstery, I am going to find a quality grade velour. 2 years ago we purchased a 72: couch from an 1980s Pace Arrow, i think. I reupholstered with marine vinyl that very closely matches the flex steel leather couch but I keep it covered with a sheet bc I hate sticking to it.

Also I included another modification Ed made- the electric fireplace complete with marble top. It mounts in the bedroom for travel and we move it to the living room for use

C533385E-4F6E-4B2F-8B6E-8CC398C186D6.jpeg

B3E6909E-E1C4-4E8C-8835-10AFD297D16D.jpeg

54B0D992-7D82-4EC1-8C3B-576AD829FA1D.jpeg

Water leak
Rich Cutler

Had an issue as well with water coming from under what appeared to be the RF18.  Was  actually dripping from under the kitchen slide area plumbing next to the refrig.  The flex drain line to the PVC fittings in the slide had hardened over time to the point of forcing a crack in the fixed PVC drain pipe.   Just a thought.

jacwjames
41 minutes ago, Jdw12345 said:

I see, I misunderstood what the op was looking for, I thought he said he had air leaks while the coach was parked not rolling down the road. 

If you have air leaks parked you probably have air leaks rolling down the road, just depends on how bad and whether the air system can keep up.

Water leak
Rich Cutler

I should add that the problem with the drip and water on the floor tile, occurred after hook-up at night and the slide was extended.  Our first day of vacation was halted and we returned home for repair.  The water was also dripping on the inverter in the basement, entering that area via the bundle of water hoses from the distribution system. 

Rikadoo

I would think it’s the same as a vent cap on a hydraulic hoist in a mechanics shop. You could use a piece of pvc pipe with a cap on the end, however you will need to drill some holes in the pipe to allow the tank to breath, then wrap the pipe where the holes are with a mesh material like steel wool an zip tie them in place. That will get you thru untill you can get a regular breather cap.

Paint color woes
Chuck B 2004 Windsor

Neither.  I find it hard to wrap my head around folks who spend 10's of thousands of dollars for a coach they do not like.

jacwjames

I did a brake air test this morning, I charged the system and then held the brake pedal down for 3 minutes had the air guage did not move at all.  Did it again for 1 minute with the same results so I'm good there.  Also tested the park brake, charged the air system, released the brake, turn key off and watched the air pressure gauge, it did not move after 1 minute.

I have been doing some more research and my version of the PPV should not be leaking.  Not sure why/how all 4 started to leak at the same time just seems odd.

Any opinions on if this is a immediate fix situation.

Now I'm not sure whether I should pack it up and home and fix (only ~1500 miles away). 

cbr046

Steel wool?  I'd take some foam, soak in oil (any oil at this point), squeeze out the oil and seal the holes with that.  Steel wool isn't much of a filter and risk of getting steel particle a in the hydraulic oil is more risk than I'd take on.

- bob

Rikadoo

Well personally i would use some pieces of cut up panty hose… however my bride quit using that stuff in the mid 90’s and frankly i no longer see the big displays in the stores anymore.  

2004 Monaco Signature for sale
6Wheels

My neck hurts.  Pictures of the inside bays, engine, gen set would help show how well maintained it is.

Gary M
4 hours ago, Woody O said:

Gary, your tile floor. Was that covered over with carpet and you removed the carpet?

woody o

The tile floor came stock in the coach.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:17 AM, Gary M said:

Got my captains chairs recovered with Ultraleather by Lisa Bauer. Have only installed drivers chair. 100% Ultraleather instead of mixed fabrics. Also changed swivel bearings in base.

4F5350CA-40E3-4E36-807D-D4571F6570CB.jpeg.8c1209517d4da2a8ddaf293fea8ebbad.jpeg

F8D1B8DE-8006-453C-B00D-99E0CC07447C.jpeg.ecf1cd7b316f54b3a0f21898e1a8d4c4.jpeg

5118BE6F-6159-41AA-8835-75035961D330.jpeg.e54b5fea517742e84c753848cb4416ff.jpeg

From a ex employee of Flexsteel. Lisa bought the equipment and patterns from 2000 up. $795 ea + $300 install ea of an ex employee of Flexsteel close to where we are staying.

9FE42F7B-95E5-4E2C-B0C8-5527D0BBDABF.jpeg

On 11/21/2021 at 1:57 AM, Corkman said:

Nice. How much were they and where did you get them?

From a ex employee of Flexsteel. Lisa bought the equipment and patterns from 2000 up. $795 ea + $300 install ea of an ex employee of Flexsteel close to where we are staying.

On 11/21/2021 at 2:24 AM, Jim Bob said:

They look great.  Would love to see a before shot too.

75646E6B-F333-442E-BBAE-36BC575E65D1.jpeg

D8E6250B-85D5-4E3E-B536-66E1C723CFA1.jpeg

27B2381E-6114-4F15-9907-2EF0E19C7CF3.jpeg

585AEABB-FF24-463D-AF69-140A8E4DEBAB.jpeg

On 11/21/2021 at 4:43 AM, 10Boomer said:

Very interested: did you purchase from flex steel directly? Thought they were out of Rv business. Let us know. 

40D103FB-BA5F-4EA1-BCDA-4981D6466850.jpeg

Ivan K

So your air brakes work per DOT test, your air leveling holds air, seems your only concern is that the tanks leak down over a night or two? That would not stop me at all. For today's cost of driving 1500 miles home you can as well have a truck shop replace the leaky valves on your way if you have no resources to do it yourself. An overnight leak down of the tanks would not concern me that much at all. Since your multiple valves started leaking at the same time, I would check for water/sludge in tanks, then the drier.

96 EVO
3 hours ago, Flyinhy said:

Test air leakage rate: With a fully-charged air system (typically 125 psi), turn off the engine, release the service brake, and time the air pressure drop. The loss rate should be less than 2 psi in 1 minute for single vehicles and less than 3 psi in 1 minute for combination vehicles.

Always wondered if you would actually be able to see a 2 or 3psi drop with these little 0-150psi gauges 🔍.

Gary M
On 11/21/2021 at 4:43 AM, 10Boomer said:

Very interested: did you purchase from flex steel directly? Thought they were out of Rv business. Let us know. 

From a ex employee of Flexsteel. Lisa bought the equipment and patterns from 2000 up. $795 ea + $300 install ea of an ex employee of Flexsteel close to where we are staying.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:28 PM, Gary 05 AMB DST said:

Gary M, did you install them yourself? Did you get new foam runner? Looks great, I'm past  due on recovering mine. Thanks for any info.

Gary 05 AMB DST

Engine coolant tank cap
RoadTripper2084
On 11/16/2021 at 10:03 AM, RoadTripper2084 said:

The plastic fill cap on mine leaks. The coolant in the tank will slosh up against the cap during braking or whatever and then it drips down onto the frame. 

Is that normal?  Can I get a new plastic cap for it?  Doesn't seem to leak much, but still kind of annoying...

Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 10.01.38 AM.png

On 11/17/2021 at 10:25 AM, dl_racing427 said:

My plastic tank was getting brittle, and I found the identical Volvo tank online.  Came with new caps, and was fairly easy to install. 
Good for another 20+ years. 😄

That cap should hold pressure.  If your tank and cap are in good condition, you can just replace the O-ring inside the cap.
You can measure it with a caliper, and lookup the correct O-ring online.  I'd use silicone, as they seal better without having to overtighten the plastic cap.

So I found that I buy a new gasket for the filler cap online for about $24 + shipping (https://class8truckparts.com/volvo-truck-6771322-gasket-for-expansion-tank-cap.html), or an entire new cap with gasket for $33 + shipping (https://class8truckparts.com/volvo-truck-6794968-filler-cap-for-expansion-tank.html).

Do you have a suggestion as to where I can purchase the gasket online based on the caliper measurement alone? 

(Also surprised that nobody pointed out that my expansion tank is held on by a small white zip-tie connected to a wiring loom.  🙂

RoadTripper2084
29 minutes ago, 96 EVO said:

Always wondered if you would actually be able to see a 2 or 3psi drop with these little 0-150psi gauges 🔍.

I guess if you can't see a drop with the gauge, you're golden.  🙂

96 EVO
3 minutes ago, RoadTripper2084 said:

I guess if you can't see a drop with the gauge, you're golden.  🙂

On my gauges, 3psi would be less than the width of the needle.

We2dynasty

Jim, when I was working on my air leaks, I ended up replacing all four of those valves.  Being 20 years old (the coach) and not being that expensive I replaced them for peace of mind.  Pray safe travel for you and yours. God Bless, Ed & Sylvia

Engine coolant tank cap
Ivan K

Here is where I go for specific orings

https://www.theoringstore.com/store/

BTW, do you know that your expansion tank is held on by a small white zip-tie connected to a wiring loom? 🤣🤣

Also sometimes you can flip the seal around to make it work for a while. You can also cut and crazyglue a larger diameter oring if you have one handy.

Amp draw
dl_racing427
On 11/22/2021 at 10:47 AM, jacwjames said:

I question why there is a difference on the Progressive Surge Protector display and the Intellitec EMS display. 

The Progressive system monitors both legs L1 & L2 and displays voltage and amperage. 

I believe the Intellitec just monitors the neutral to determine load on both legs. 

It seems like the Progressive displays higher amperage then the Intellitec.  Why is there a difference, I don't believe there is anything wired in between?  As an example, I am currently running both heatpump with low fan setting.  The Progressive display shows 15 amps on both L1 & L2.  The Intellitec shows 28 amps.  The EMS is letting both work.  I'm sure if the battery charger kicked in it would probably drop me out.  I don't believe the refrigerator is running now.

Seems petty but when you are plugged into a 30 amp service and need to control consumption it seems like if you are close to the 30 amp limit on the Intellitec you are probably the limit of the 30 amp service. 

Can someone explain the difference?

Thanks

The neutral only carries the difference between any unbalanced loads.

If you're drawing 30 amps from each of the 120v legs, your neutral will have zero current flow.
Just monitoring the neutral will not give an indication of load.

No IF the 50a outlet is incorrectly wired with both legs on the same phase, as some campgrounds have been reported to do, your neutral will carry the total current from BOTH legs, possibly up to 100amps, which will quickly overheat the conductor, damaging equipment and possibly starting a fire.

Amp draw
Ivan K
6 minutes ago, dl_racing427 said:

IF the 50a outlet is incorrectly wired with both legs on the same phase, as some campgrounds have been reported to do, your neutral will carry the total current from BOTH legs, possibly up to 100amps, which will quickly overheat the conductor, damaging equipment and possibly starting a fire.

David, besides actually measuring L1-L2 voltage, do you know if Progressive EMS would catch it?

Water leak
vegaman19760

Glad you figured out it was the ice maker line.  A few years ago our ice maker stopped making ice.  I know how to take the cover off the ice maker and using a paper clip as a shorting device I put the ice maker through its full cycle.  I heard water but it was not going into the ice maker.   Long story short we had to remove the fridge out of its cabinet and out onto the floor so we could get to the back of the fridge.  A lot of work and a real pain in the you know what.

Upon inspection of the back of the fridge, the plastic water line had disconnected from the 90 degree fitting at the top of the fridge going into the ice maker.  So when ever it tried to fill water to the ice maker it was just sent up a stream into the air and onto the floor behind the fridge.

I reconnected the plastic line to the 90 degree fitting with a small radiator screw clamp and taped the remainder of that plastic line all the way down to the water relay at the back of the fridge to keep it from vibrating.  Then we had to wrestle the fridge back into place and secure it back into its cabinet.  Hope I don't have to go through that again.

Only other problem we have had with our residential fridge is I had to replace the fan at the back of the freezer compartment that moved the cold air into the freezer compartment and down into the fridge.  But that was easy working on that compared to removing and reinstalling the fridge from its cabinet.  Stay well, Stay safe and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all

Flyinhy
23 hours ago, jacwjames said:

There are two on the rear tank and two on the front tank.  All 4 are leaking air,

James.....that part looks serviceable. I'm not familiar with that particular valve but it looks similar to a QR-1 valve and those only have an o-ring and a flat disc with a spring. Any small piece of dirt will not allow the disc to seal and cause a slight leak.

Paint color woes
JDCrow

Not sure about candy (as much as I think it’s just sick on an olds with hydros) that’s a lot of work for the real estate a coach has. 

I love the silvers, charcoals, and grays with some blues. Will most likely try and find a combo for ours. 

The new “euro” inspired stuff in trailers is just kinda odd (all white with minimal black graphics). 

A beautiful Country Coach in Yuma broke my heart. I’ve never been in one and ran over when I saw this one. The checking in the dark colors was so bad. It was worse than any auto use ever seen simply because the paint was so thick on the coach. Poor thing had water damage all over. Was just neglected 

Engine coolant tank cap
Chuck B 2004 Windsor

A double or triple layer of saran wrap under the cap might stop the leak. 

Shoreline reel
Jerry G

Getting ready to leave, unplugged electricity and pushed button to reel the cord in.  Motor engaged, nothing happened but sounded like a stripped gear. 

Found a link from 2012 on a blog with a solution.

I contacted the gentleman who said his son made a replacement gear in his machine shop and would ship to me for $75.

Got it, installed(the little gear was broken in half). Works perfect.

Alot better than $7-900 to buy a new one.

If you need one call 

John Delmatoff 951.315.9135

Need AGS advice
Jerry G

2001 Monaco Dynasty w/Trace RV 2012 and RC7GS remote. 

AGS stopped working. Won't auto start or stop. Between a tech and Zantrex prod support it is not repairable. Generator starts fine from all other switches.

Everything else works, inverting, charging, other monitors.

Am looking for an AGS system that I can have put in as I'd prefer to not replace the inverter until we add a Solar system in @ a year or so.

Any suggestions on what to buy, where and what to be aware of.

Thanks for any help as I'm an electronics dummy.

Need AGS advice
JDCrow

The Magnum AGS seems like an easy one to install and works slick 

James channel is an awesome one to follow 

Amp draw
dl_racing427
1 hour ago, Ivan K said:

David, besides actually measuring L1-L2 voltage, do you know if Progressive EMS would catch it?

I suspect it would.   The telltale would be L1-L2 voltage would be zero.

Engine coolant tank cap
dl_racing427

Darn, I didn't even notice your broken bracket. LOL

Engine coolant tank cap
96 EVO
3 minutes ago, dl_racing427 said:

Darn, I didn't even notice your broken bracket. LOL

Pretty normal on these coaches to see zip ties holding wire looms in place.

Engine coolant tank cap
dl_racing427
3 minutes ago, 96 EVO said:

Pretty normal on these coaches to see zip ties holding wire looms in place.

Yes, but notice the bracket is broken both top and bottom.

jacwjames
3 hours ago, Ivan K said:

So your air brakes work per DOT test, your air leveling holds air, seems your only concern is that the tanks leak down over a night or two? That would not stop me at all. For today's cost of driving 1500 miles home you can as well have a truck shop replace the leaky valves on your way if you have no resources to do it yourself. An overnight leak down of the tanks would not concern me that much at all. Since your multiple valves started leaking at the same time, I would check for water/sludge in tanks, then the drier.

I just changed the air dryer cartridge ~4 months ago and checked my tanks when I did my last lube jog this month.  No sign of condensation.

One big difference is that the coach has sat for extended periods of time over the last 4 years. 

Earlier this year I had been reading about leak down etc so for the heck of it I started the coach and parked it and it took +4 days for the air tanks to bleed down.  The air bags don't leak down at all, they'll stay up for +1 week easy.  Only reason why I started to investigate was that after a night boon docking, when I went to start the coach the low air alarm went off, that's why I started checking.

Engine coolant tank cap
96 EVO

Yeah, hopefully something more substantial holding that tank in position on the other side, out of sight!

Need AGS advice
Ivan K

If you can't get an other RC7GS, and go the Magnum route, you would need the universal type that works with Xantrex. I was going to install one myself for our Trace 3012, for temperature triggered start and bought a used one but never did install it, yet. If you can't find one, I'd let mine go for what I paid, $100. But I think you still can get a new one.

Need AGS advice
jacwjames

When I thought I had a problem with my Xantrex Trace 2012 I called their customer service line, told the guy my symptoms and he said my unit was bad and gave me all the info to replace with a new unit.

So I pulled my unit out, not anything really serviceable but for the heck of it I called a Trace repair place in TN not too far from me for a second opinion.  Told him my symptoms and he said my inverter was fine and pointed me in the right direction to get me back up and running. 

I'd try and call a repair facility and see what they say.  The inverter itself my be fine, it may be your display. 

Amp draw
jacwjames

This happens anywhere I'm plugged in, even at home & I know that wiring is right because I did it all myself. 

The Intellitec system has one load sensor that is measuring the neutral, it doesn't care which leg it is on.

I do have the HW50C progressive so it may need to be calibrated, another thing I'll worry about later.

Ray Davis
4 hours ago, 96 EVO said:

Hum, lets see if I wait 15 min instead of 1 min then look for less than 30 psi drop I probably could see that.

Need AGS advice
Dr4Film
2 hours ago, Jerry G said:

Am looking for an AGS system that I can have put in as I'd prefer to not replace the inverter until we add a Solar system in @ a year or so.

Any suggestions on what to buy, where and what to be aware of.

Thanks for any help as I'm an electronics dummy.

https://www.cummins.com/generators/motorhome-and-rv/wireless-rv-auto-generator-start-system

Corkman

That’s a good point about the 240 V versus two legs of 120. So you can run all your outlets and everything just don’t run anything that’s got a 240v requirement.  I yes would turn them off at the breaker panel before you connect your generator

Ray Davis
5 hours ago, jacwjames said:

Any opinions on if this is a immediate fix situation.

Now I'm not sure whether I should pack it up and home and fix (only ~1500 miles away). 

I wouldn't call off my trip over leaking PPVs,  not unless you are having difficulties maintaining pressure, and I think you said earlier that maintaining was not a problem.    I bet you can't even hear them leak.    I replaced mine because they bubbled,  but I could not tell any difference except the new ones didn't bubble. 

As I recall I had 3 like this.  eyJ3aWR0aCI6NDM1LCJoZWlnaHQiOjQzNSwiZml0IjoiY29udGFpbiIsIndhdGVybWFya2VkIjp0cnVlLCJrZXkiOiJhc3NldHMvaW1hZ2VzLzI1OTI5MTAvcHJvZHVjdC83ZWZmODE2Y2Q3OWRiY2IzYzE1MTIzMzdmZTM1Zjc0MS5qcGciLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjoyfQ==.jpg?s=3460df4f7fdd409116c0d1e2482142dfcc059165b91663c4ad42a11d8f32bea8

and 1 like this    eyJ3aWR0aCI6NDM1LCJoZWlnaHQiOjQzNSwiZml0IjoiY29udGFpbiIsIndhdGVybWFya2VkIjp0cnVlLCJrZXkiOiJhc3NldHMvaW1hZ2VzLzg2MjM5MTYvcHJvZHVjdC80MTgwODhjMTk3NWFlMzMyY2M3MmQ3OTdkZWY1ODgwNC5qcGciLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjoyfQ==.jpg?s=b6f5777ee81562f2b6f76d57fafbaefa6fa500d85a9d4c4e55a8b0b64e9fc846 When it arrived those ports on top were not drilled out or threaded                          This type is not as common as the other 3.   I finally found one at a truck parts about 40 mi from me.

2001 dynasty tag axle, passenger seat fusr location?
moxy1962

Anyone know the location of the passenger side power seat fuse. my drawing as so blurry I cant read most of the fuses

Thanks

Bill,

jacwjames

When I was under the coach just before I left I did not hear any leaks.  Where I am parked now there is a transformer station ~100 yards away which loud, I can't hear air leaks over that. 

Just checked my air pressure and it has not dropped since I tested the brakes this AM.  Maybe I'm hallucinating.

Gary 05 AMB DST

The opening statement says it's a 10000 watt generator and answers a question on legs with 2 leg 240v.

Gary 05 AMB DST

Corkman

Well that might be true for him Gary a lot of other people are reading this string and could benefit from the clarity of my statement

Dr4Film

Bill,

The seats in my 2002 Windsor have no fuses but rather two circuit breakers located in the Front Run Bay under the driver's window.

I would check the power supply wires under the seat to see if the connector came loose or the wires have been compromised.

Ivan K

My Villa seats have one fuse each in the harness under the seat. Couple times the harness connector got pulled open too. Depends what you got. 

We2dynasty

When my driver seat quit working, it wasn't the fuse or relay.  One of the spade connectors had come loose inside the plastic loom hidden under the velcro and vinyl cover.  

thumbnail copy 76.jpeg

James Weir

I have a 2007 Dynasty with tag and the fuses for the seats are located in the front run box.  There are circuit breakers for the seats in addition to the fuses and on my rig they are located in the front run box at the top.  I had an issue with the passenger seat and it turned out to be the circuit breaker being badly corroded.  I've attached a schematic for the seat.

Jim

07 Dynasty

Schematic - Seats (1).pdf

tmw188
1 hour ago, Corkman said:

Well that might be true for him Gary a lot of other people are reading this string and could benefit from the clarity of my statement

That’s right. All good.

Shoreline reel
windsorbill06

I got the same gear about 5 years ago from him.  It's still doing fine.   I have the TDI shore line reel. 

Steven P

@Scotty Hutto  @ok-rver, I do not know if my setup would help.  I replaced my Aladdin Jr Weldex monitor w a new Weldex several years ago. It too is surface mounted. I use the Aladdin joystick to cycle through it and I have 2 buttons to pan the rear camera. 

16377282776167764476260527245954.jpg

To unsubscribe *|member_name|* click here:https://www.monacoers.org/settings/?area=newsletters

We welcome your comments and suggestions for our newsletter.  Please send comments to newsletter@monacoers.org 

Copyright © 2020 Monacoers, Inc. All Rights Reserved.