120v electric in flat floor slide

Does anyone know how wires are routed to the flat floor slide? I would like to extend the 120v circuit for the fridge which is no longer used into the slide to use for the fireplace. Existing 120v in the slide are hooked to the inverter which I don't want to use.

In my 07 Dynasty the salon TV is mounted on the wall between the salon and bathroom, the TV has a 120 V duplex receptical mounted wall behind the  TV, this receptical was used for the fireplace mounted under the TV. The 120 V in the flat floor slide was behind the dinette booth with a duplex receptical mounted in the wall under the dinning table.

Bill B 07 Dynasty Squire IV

2 hours ago, Bwolff52 said:

Does anyone know how wires are routed to the flat floor slide? I would like to extend the 120v circuit for the fridge which is no longer used into the slide to use for the fireplace. Existing 120v in the slide are hooked to the inverter which I don't want to use.

Uh! Coach info please. Maybe someone might be able to help you better!!!

Sorry, I have a 2006 HR Endeavor 40PDQ.

I do have a 120 outlet under the dinette credenza however it runs thru the inverter.

My fridge is beside the flat floor slide but not in the slide.

Trying to figure out how wires are run to the slide.

The wiring comes into the slide on your 06 Endeavor from the bottom.  There is a round plastic tube that extends into the compartment that houses the wires.  The refrigerator wires come up through the floor probably under the bathroom sink.  The routing is probably along the sidewall into the fridge compartment.  It depends on the coach layout.  Look for a covered wire chase.  In mine it is covered with the wood veneer and goes from the vanity to the wall behind the toilet along the outside wall.  The wiring comes up from the compartment space below with the plumbing, tank sensing wires, and sink drain.  My unit also has a furnace under the fridge where the gas comes through the floor.  I wired in a 3 way switch for the bedroom light and installed it in the hallway control center so the light could be turned on and off from both the hallway and bedside.

It will be a real challenge to route this wire to the slide-out.  Some units had a flexible wireway to hold the wires under slide that folded as the slide came in.

On my flat floor slide there is a ribbon cable underneath near the rear. You can see it when the slide is open. All power is fed through that and then up into the bottom of the cabinet at the dinette. The cabinet has a false floor in it that is easily removed by removing the couple screws. The screws are kind of hidden in the carpet like material. If you can’t see them drag the tip of your Phillips head along the carpet and you’ll run into them

Not the most elegant solution but you could move the receptacle from behind the fridge to below the mirror.  Then use an extension cord to run from the receptacle to the cabinet in the slide.  It could be hidden with a bit of wood trim if you want but the right colour cord would be hardly noticeable.  you would just have to be sure to unplug before retracting the slide.