SeeLevel Tank Level System with Aladdin System

Dr4Film

I am posting this for a Monacoers friend who has not been active on the new site. His name is Thom Argy and owns a Monaco Camelot.

He plans to have a three tank SeeLevel System model 709-P3 installed in his coach for the two waste tanks and the fresh water tank. His question is specifically can the SeeLevel Sytem be attached to the Aladdin System so it will display not only on the factory supplied SeeLevel display but also on the Aladdin System screen display?

My coach does not have the Aladdin System so I am not much help to him.

Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

Richard...  When we had our Monaco, we installed the SeeLevel system to read the three tanks (Grey, black, and Fresh) - don't remember the model number. We installed TWO of their panels. One went in the bathroom (we had room in the front of the cabinet under the sink) and the other went into the wet bay. We separated  the SeeLevel and Aladdin Systems totally. It worked fine.

I did NOT do the work so I can't answer the technical questions.

Good Luck.

I asked the company this same question and they made it clear that it will not work with the Aladdin system. I am installing their system with two displays. One in the wet bay and the second inside the Coach. 

Thanks guys! I have passed this information onto Thom Argy who really appreciates the help.

He now knows that the SeeLevel will indeed NOT talk to the Aladdin System.

So I recommended to him exactly what Ron Jones suggested, install two monitors, one inside and one in the service bay.

I originally installed my monitor in the wet bay. And after six or eight months it stop working must’ve gotten wet at some point. Garnet replaced it under warranty. When I received the new one I decided to install it inside. I very seldom use the monitor I always turn on the app to check my tank levels.  The picture is a screenshot of the app I’m not at the coach otherwise it would show me the tank levels.1860FF6D-6ECA-42B3-AFF5-83E1312729BC.thumb.jpeg.6aa74bab19280a026ad4c7df84323e7d.jpeg

I also got the SeeLevel-II bluetooth version.   Installed that panel upstairs and got a second, regular panel for the wet bay.  Bluetooth app works fine with my Android phone and my wife's iPhone.  I find the Seelevel readings more precise than the Aladdin's.  The hardest part of the install was running the wiring to where I wanted the upstairs display board.

When I had called See Level they told me the version they had which communicated with Aladdin was discontinued due to lack of interest.  Hoping someday that an old Aladdin-enabled Seelevel shows up on eBay; if so I'll add it to my system... or maybe someone builds a homemade interface.  🙂  

Edited by rpasetto