Samsung RF197 Refer for sale

NAMVET77

I have a Samsung Residential Refrigerator, Model RF197ACRS for sale. I think it has a bad compressor.  We had problems with it on our last trip.  It would barely keep the refer section cool.  Twice I had technicians out and they didn't fix it.  Anyway, I am parting it out because I don't want to put it all back together.  It was a bear getting it out of my Camelot.  It was a great refer while it lasted. If someone wants it all I live near Port Charlotte Florida (about 80 miles south of Tampa.  Most parts are shippable.  Buyer pays for parts and shipping.  Don't wait the parts probably won't last long.  If you want a part or parts please look at the RF197 parts list and refer to the nomenclature in the manual.  All parts are very reasonable. Call Don at 619 944 4770 or email hikenbike77@gmail.com.

2 hours ago, Dr4Film said:

Sent you an email regarding the control board.

If you think the control board is NOT the problem and it is still in working condition I would like to purchase it if it's a reasonable price with shipping.

Richard, I just pulled the parts off the refer today.  I have no idea what it is worth as I haven't had time to do any research yet. Make me a reasonable offer.  I will be at Lazy Days this February if you want me to bring it to you or I can mail it to you.  I haven't looked at the parts breakdown to know where to go and get it.

Don

Edited by NAMVET77

• 4 months later...