Southwest Florida

We own a site in this former Air Stream park that accepts class A on permanent sites and all others on park owned grass sites with full hook ups. Its called Paradise Park in Punta Gorda FL. Downside is its about 20 miles from downtown Punta Gorda or Ft Myers. We have pool, 9 hole golf course, wide paved streets and all the normal amenities and activities. Lots are for rent (see Donslots.net) and the assoc web site has private lots listed for rent, also the grass sites available through assoc. 

I lease a spot at The Glades RV Resort and Marina, about 40 miles east of Ft. Myers. More central than west.

9 hole golf course on site, pool, marina, nice restaurant. Thing that I like that others wouldn't is it's a 15 mile drive to the grocery store in Labelle. Out in the middle of nowhere on 80.

It was half empty last year but I hear things are picked up this year, leaving tomorrow to go down there.

Edited by FishAR

1 hour ago, knightmovesrv said:

We own a site in this former Air Stream park that accepts class A on permanent sites and all others on park owned grass sites with full hook ups. Its called Paradise Park in Punta Gorda FL. Downside is its about 20 miles from downtown Punta Gorda or Ft Myers. We have pool, 9 hole golf course, wide paved streets and all the normal amenities and activities. Lots are for rent (see Donslots.net) and the assoc web site has private lots listed for rent, also the grass sites available through assoc. 

sent a message thank you for info 

34 minutes ago, FishAR said:

I lease a spot at The Glades RV Resort and Marina, about 40 miles east of Ft. Myers. More central than west.

9 hole golf course on site, pool, marina, nice restaurant. Thing that I like that others wouldn't is it's a 15 mile drive to the grocery store in Labelle. Out in the middle of nowhere on 80.

It was half empty last year but I hear things are picked up this year, leaving tomorrow to go down there.

Would like Closer to coast but will keep info thank

you