Kitchen under sink blower fan motor no 12 v power! 06 Dynasty

GNRACN

Recently replaced under sink or galley blower fan motor as previous one burned up when we were not at home. The switch and blower work fine as tested with aux. power.

I have no power on the green wire to the switch and I can't locate the source of that wire in the Multiplex panel. I have removed and checked the five relays and

they all switch on off as they should. Fuse is good on circuit marked under cab galley blower in the multiplex.

Have spoke to aqua-hot and they tell me that blower for galley sink blower only is powered by the coach electrical system because of high current draw is to much 

for the aqua-hot panel. When the motor burned up I'm sure it would have tripped a fuse or relay because it locked the motor up tight. I have down loaded the files

from this site plus I have purchased the 06 Dynasty electrical diagrams. It's bailed me out several times, but not  this one. Anyone with any ideas or  thoughts would certainly be appreciated! HELP

You might want to check around  your Aqua Hot control panel? My schematic is a 2005 version so it may not be the same as yours? but in the 05 version it appears there’s a fuse that powers the relay that send power to 375EE59B-8D6C-4F2D-8D42-83C879A7545D.thumb.jpeg.ebd0e849198eb849c9e46bd6245b4802.jpegthat blower? And if the blower motor seized, it probably would blow that fuse?

John C

Problem solved! Thank you so much for the picture and info. Mine was not located on the back of the board but it got me to the right pew. Traced the wires up to wet bay ceiling. Cut a few tie wraps, spread some wires and there it was right over Aqua-Hot pumps, fuse holder and relay. Fuse was blown! Again thank you for reply!

Hiden Fuse & Relay.jpg

• 2 years later...

Hey guys, 

very similar problem, changing out fan motor for Aqua hot under kitchen sink, no power down there . Old one was making noise and finally quit, then after a couple hours , I tried old one and new one directly to battery to be sure, old one started for a few seconds , new one fine , works . Checked fuses everywhere with multi meter , all good . Have not checked relays tho, which ones do I check ? , I see a bunch in the back closet, have not seen one in wet bay as you did , but will check again for sure. Fuse in wet bay above Aqua hot good. Thanks for any help.