Electric Brake power

Woody O

Getting coach ready for a new season before I store it for December and January. Upon other things, I checked the electric brake power in the 7 pin plug with wife pushing on brake and there is no power going to the "electric brake" terminal. I looked up the wiring diagram for the 7 pin and the wiring stops at "Brake M95-1". What is "Brake M95-1"?   I'm thinking a fuse or loose connection, but have no ideal where to look for the fuse, unless it is in the FRB ?  I thought I would check it because I hadn't seen the brake light on the console come on for a good while.

2006 Dynasty

Woody O

5 hours ago, Woody O said:

Roadmaster Invisibrake

To be honest I'm not familiar with that unit but here's what their website says:

What is InvisiBrake?
InvisiBrake is a fully-automatic supplemental braking system that uses the electrical connections already in place on your towed vehicle (the towed vehicle's electrical harness) to brake when you brake the motorhome — the same electrical signal that activates the towed vehicle's brake lights also activates InvisiBrake.

This would indicate they use the brake light wire to activate it and not the electric brake wire. The electric brake wire may in fact not be hooked to anything.

I use InvisiBrake and I use the brake light power to activates InvisiBrake. Really love the vacuum pump function to pull the brake paddle down this make it easy on the pulley system.

6 hours ago, Tom Wallis said:

To be honest I'm not familiar with that unit but here's what their website says:

What is InvisiBrake?
InvisiBrake is a fully-automatic supplemental braking system that uses the electrical connections already in place on your towed vehicle (the towed vehicle's electrical harness) to brake when you brake the motorhome — the same electrical signal that activates the towed vehicle's brake lights also activates InvisiBrake.

This would indicate they use the brake light wire to activate it and not the electric brake wire. The electric brake wire may in fact not be hooked to anything.

Thanks Tom, I hadn't thought of that. I was consecrating on why that pin was active.

The InvisiBrake as stated uses the brake light wiring from the MH to activate.

The Roadmaster InvisiBrake, a prior box brake and my current Air Force 1 (air activated) have no cab indication that the toad brakes are engaging. You can of course have someone check that the toad lights are working and the petal moves before departure.  This bothred me in 2004 and I added a cab light that's activated from the toad brake lights which is a good indication that the petal is moving. 

For 2 different Monaco MHs I've found a unused wire from the cab to the trailer connector to use for my light.