CareFree PowerVisor parts...?

Does anyone have a CareFree PowerVisor that they are no longer using?  In my '98 Beaver Patriot the remote had a battery leak in it and it fouled up the little micro switches on the PCB.  All I need is the remote.  Please tell me what you would want for it plus I'll pay the postage.  These were originally from Carefree of Colorado and have been discontinued with no parts available.  See photo below.

Thanks,

Dennis

IMG_1208.JPG

Thanks, but I'm way beyond that stage, LOL.  They were pretty messed up even after scrubbing the whole pcb.  I de-soldered the switches which messed up the solder pads.  I went ahead and purchased 4 new switches (only 35 cents apiece) and tried to solder them in, but the pad connections were messed up from my de-soldering process, so I only had only one of the switched making good contact.  I could not find my solder-sucker and the copper braid de-solder stuff wasn't really getting it.

IF I cannot find a remote I may just take the wires going to the motor for the left and center shade/visor and put momentary switches in for the up and down movement.  Not convenient, but better than totally replacing.

Dennis

Thanks for the offer Brad, but I think I've really hosed up the pcb at this point with some of the solder pads totally gone.  Through magnification I could see some tiny shards of conductor around the holes but apparently not enough to pass current.  I did get one of the 4 switches working and the rest became a soldering nightmare.

Dennis

Have you tried Beaver Sales & Service in Bend Oregon? (855)-478-1470 They are located were they built our Beavers. A couple months ago I emailed them just to see if they had dash vent bezels, a lighted entry grab bar with "Beaver" on it, windshield vents and a few other odds and ends, they had it ALL and within a week I had a box of parts all exact to my 2001 Patriot.

Keith