Left over parts from recent upgrades, sony surround sound and N821 fridge.

tomgagne55

I recently retired and I’m spending time to upgrade my 2002 Diplomat prior to heading to FLA for the winter.    I’ve upgraded the fridge from Norcold N821 to a GE GBV10 which is a dc / compressor fridge.   So far so good, the bride will have hard ice cream now.   

I have some left over parts I salvaged which may be of value to someone, control board and front panel control boards from the fridge.     If anyone needs either of these let me know, pay the shipping and they are yours.

Additionally, I have removed the original sony surround sound and speakers (2001), it was still functioning, however I upgraded to a smart tv and no longer have a need for the surround sound.  Same goes for a CD cassette for a Kenwood dash radio.    Same approach If anyone needs either of these let me know, pay the shipping and they are yours.  Again these are vintage 2001, original equipment I believe, as I have owned the coach since 2007.

surround sound.jpg

N821 control board.jpg

N821 front panel.jpg

Tom, I went to the GE website as I am also interested in switching my Norcold 1200 to 12v and wanted to see what other sizes they make. I could not find this model number but similar ones were all discontinued models. Where did you fine it?

3 minutes ago, 1nolaguy said:

Tom, I went to the GE website as I am also interested in switching my Norcold 1200 to 12v and wanted to see what other sizes they make. I could not find this model number but similar ones were all discontinued models. Where did you fine it?

It’s on the GE website and I took the model number and ordered it from a local ge appliance dealer.  GE dc fridge. I got this one because it fits perfectly into the cabinet my N821 came out of and it gives an additional 3 cu ft of space.   I’m not sure if there are larger sizes.  

1 hour ago, staffcurtis said:

I could use that norcold control board and front panel thanks!

I sent you a PM, I’ll need a ship to address