Brake Controller for Tow Dolly

Big Dave

Hello Group.  I have a 2007 Monaco Caymen XL 36PDQ  DP.  I want to hook up a Tow Dolly with Electric brakes.  I see there is a 7 pin at the rear.  Is there some place under the Dash that has the Connector that I can hook up a Brake Controller to?  I have had trucks and SUV's in the past and usually there is an Adapter I buy that plugs into the electrical systems so I can use the Trailers 7 pin and have electric trailer brakes.  I am towing a 2018 Mini Cooper, though I have been told that I don't need brakes to tow this small of a car I just want to be safe.  Any help would be awesome thank you in advance. 

On mine, I bought used. Previous owner wired a controller and placed it in the cabinet under the washer/dryer in the rear. . Battery is right there and short run to plug. I guess once it’s set to proper settings, you don’t have to mess with it. 

Hello Dave, so i have a 2003 HR, when i put my brake controller in i found the wires i needed in the small cabnit about where your left ankel is. I removed the cover that had 4 screws holding it in place, they all were cut ends however they were bundled together, so using my test light i discovered they were the needed circuits to connect to. Because of the type of controller im using i just mounted the controller right there then ran the read out display to the dash.