New To Us Coach in The Near Future

Dr4Film

Yes, I looked at a Countess III with the TV on the back of the bathroom wall. I looked at another one where it was hanging from the ceiling. Then I saw one where they had a large storage area built at the foot of the bed with the TV mounted on the bed side with a mirrored storage area on the front. Photos included. I personally did not like that one as it chops up the openness of the bedroom area too much.

I believe that my 2006 Dynasty has nothing mounted to the wall so it is blank as I recall from the virtual video tour I had with the salesman.

61aac80f1613a50ab176a085.jpg

61aac811d1bc727b302221f4.jpg

On 12/31/2021 at 7:54 AM, Dr4Film said:

Yes, I looked at a Countess III with the TV on the back of the bathroom wall. I looked at another one where it was hanging from the ceiling. Then I saw one where they had a large storage area built at the foot of the bed with the TV mounted on the bed side with a mirrored storage area on the front. Photos included. I personally did not like that one as it chops up the openness of the bedroom area too much.

I believe that my 2006 Dynasty has nothing mounted to the wall so it is blank as I recall from the virtual video tour I had with the salesman.

Nice, I would hat that big thing at the foot of the bed.   We have a small thing at the foot of the bed that's padded on top, and has two drawers.  I like being able to lay in bed and watch the TV up front and the one in the back!   The kids always use the thing at the end of the bed for crawling up into the bed.