RV Service Search Engine

Scotty Hutto

Saw this in the FMCA Tech Talk newsletter and thought it worth sharing:

https://myrvresource.com/

Directory Of RV Service Pros
Jason and Lisa Carletti ― the first husband-and-wife team to be certified as master RV inspectors by the National Recreational Vehicle Inspectors Association ― operate a website that gives RV owners and shoppers a place to find trusted professionals who offer a wide array of RV services. The site lists more than 6,000 companies across 15 categories, including RVs for sale and RV-related job postings. RV owners who sign up for a free account receive access to more features, such as enhanced filtering of service types and searching for RV technicians who offer specific services, among them furnace or water heater repair, towable inspection, and more. Find out details at https://myrvresource.com.

credit: FMCA Tech Talk, December 28, 2021
  • Like 1

I’ve signed up. They had my service center on their list!

• 10 months later...

Scotty. I commend you for mentioning this service. BUT It is flawed. Might work well for travel trailers but not Diesel pushers. Most ( but not all) RV service centers do not do the following: Air brakes, suspension, engine, transmission and chassis. Those services require a licensed or at least experienced HD mechanic. I know that the old Beaudry's had mechanics. LazyDays may have someone. But Joes RV service in say Tucumcari has only a handyman. Truck Down is a good service for finding a mobile mechanic. BUT some will not work on Motorhomes. Even many of the large dealerships will not touch a MH. Freightliner does have many dealerships that servcie motorhomes. Be prepared for a big bill! Cummins used to have service centers that even worked on the RV section of a MH. There are many mobile RV service guys that worked at the factories. They often are very experienced and can do some repairs other than the RV section. There is a website called RV Service Reviews. It is crowd sourced and very outdated. Many of the listings are companies that do not exist.