Jump to content

Window awning control


Recommended Posts

Can anyone tell me the location of the Window awning control for my 2006 Monaco executive

Curbside rear awning will not open I suppose that’s better than will not close lol any help is greatly appreciate it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Controlled by the multiplex system and one of the many boards in the BR closet…good luck. I would start by unplugging the cable on the back of the keypad and back in… might fix and easy enough to do. Next step is to turn the 12V power off to the multiplex system which will re-boot the system…same as your computer as this system is computer controlled. Have to disconnect the solar too, not just pushing the salesman switch.

Edited by Ivylog
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/29/2021 at 8:08 AM, Ivylog said:

Controlled by the multiplex system and one of the many boards in the BR closet…good luck. I would start by unplugging the cable on the back of the keypad and back in… might fix and easy enough to do. Next step is to turn the 12V power off to the multiplex system which will re-boot the system…same as your computer as this system is computer controlled. Have to disconnect the solar too, not just pushing the salesman switch.

 

Thank you

we will try The switch angle but I’m not seeing any reference to window awnings  nor does any indicator light light up  in the rear panel area when I activate other awnings which are working just fine. I read somewhere these awnings might be 120 V and the controls may be in that mess of wiring at the AV area I sure hope not what a puzzle that would be lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/28/2021 at 9:16 PM, Daniel said:

Can anyone tell me the location of the Window awning control for my 2006 Monaco executive

Curbside rear awning will not open I suppose that’s better than will not close lol any help is greatly appreciate it

Are they Girard?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Daniel said:

 

Thank you

we will try The switch angle but I’m not seeing any reference to window awnings  nor does any indicator light light up  in the rear panel area when I activate other awnings which are working just fine. I read somewhere these awnings might be 120 V and the controls may be in that mess of wiring at the AV area I sure hope not what a puzzle that would be lol

Are they Girard?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...