Water Pumps $30 plus shipping

Water pumps, like new.  $30 plus shipping. I have 2 - Flojet model 03526144, 2 - Shurflo model 4008-101-A65 and 1 (new) Artis model PDS1RV25. The Shurflo and Artis have screw on connections and the Flojet uses quick connects. I am pretty sure they will interchange with other brands. All are 3.0 gpm pumps.

20211228_160045.thumb.jpg.afac3336fb4152a41b6742be1a3de1a0.jpg

Edited by bandmmorris
Reduced price

• bandmmorris changed the title to Water Pumps $40 plus shipping
  • bandmmorris changed the title to Water Pumps $30 plus shipping

They are legitimate. The company my son works for allows them to take home any parts removed as they will only install new parts they have bought. These are perfectly good and would have been thrown away. I have tested all of them.

1 hour ago, bandmmorris said:

The price is $30 plus shipping which should be less than $20 depending on where you want it shipped.

If you give me your zip code I can let you know what shipping costs will be. 

I am a little offended that someone would infer that I would be selling something illegitimate.  There is nothing in this for me. I am only trying to help my son out and give forum members the chance to purchase something they might need at a good price. 

• 1 year later...

The one you have appears to have screw on connections while the ones I have use quick disconnect style connections. You could use one of these, but would have to purchase the quick connect adapters to be able to connect to your hoses. Also, the ones I have are 2.9 gpm (Flojet model 03526144) and 5.7 gpm (Shurflo model 5900-0201). Let me know if you are still interested and I will get the shipping cost which will likely be less than $20.