Older 96 Monaco Dynasty but new to me. Need info

Hi folks, 

Just picked up a 1996 Monaco Dynasty 40'

It has the Roadmaster R-3100 Chassis with 8 bags, no slides, a cummins 8.3 and has 72K miles on it. Runs great and all systems seem to be operating. I am able to work on this myself and plan to.  I have searched around as much as I could before asking these questions.  Is there a chassis manual and Monaco owners manual available?  I have only been able to find a sales brochure to download. I have checked and downloaded all the info available on this site and there are a few brief mentions but no in depth info. I would gladly pay if I could find it.   Just checked with Jim at Source Engineering in OR and he confirmed it is a great coach and chassis with minimal issues. He did reccomend the custom tuned shocks for better ride and handling.   If anyone could point me in the correct directions I would appreciate it.  Thank you all for such a helpful resource. I will participate as much as I can, once I get the lay of the land and some experience on my coach.

Bill 

Oakdale, CA

• Like 1

I wish there was a chassis manual for Roadmaster around. As far as Monaco is concerned I contacted the people at REV a few years ago and the only thing I was able to obtain for my 2000 HR was the wiring diagram, structural diagram, and paint codes. If you ever find a manual please let us know. Good luck with your coach ! 

• Like 2

I too, have a 1996 Monaco probably just like yours. I have been fairly new to the group and may have info that you could use. I've searched high and low for information, tough to get exactly what you may be looking for but the people on this forum are great to help in anyway they can! I'm out-of-pocket right now but let me know. It's great to find someone who has the same coach!!

• Like 1

Welcome Bill,  I have a 95 Dynasty.  By chassis manual do you mean the owners manual that came with the coach in the plastic file case?  It has some of the basic system info in there on how each works, etc, but it is certainly not a repair manual.  I have mine and could take some pictures or make copies for you...if you can't find your model year.  Someone mentioned there are some in the files section of this site also.  I think most of us just rely on the wealth of knowledge and experience that is provided by many on this site.

Jim

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 1/3/2022 at 11:15 AM, oldcarBill said:

Hi folks, 

Just picked up a 1996 Monaco Dynasty 40'

It has the Roadmaster R-3100 Chassis with 8 bags, no slides, a cummins 8.3 and has 72K miles on it. Runs great and all systems seem to be operating. I am able to work on this myself and plan to.  I have searched around as much as I could before asking these questions.  Is there a chassis manual and Monaco owners manual available?  I have only been able to find a sales brochure to download. I have checked and downloaded all the info available on this site and there are a few brief mentions but no in depth info. I would gladly pay if I could find it.   Just checked with Jim at Source Engineering in OR and he confirmed it is a great coach and chassis with minimal issues. He did reccomend the custom tuned shocks for better ride and handling.   If anyone could point me in the correct directions I would appreciate it.  Thank you all for such a helpful resource. I will participate as much as I can, once I get the lay of the land and some experience on my coach.

Bill 

Oakdale, CA

Hi, i am in process of picking up a 1995 Monaco Dynasty, it will be old but as you said new to me

do you mind to give me a call may be i can meet you for some questions? I am in Turlock, Edmond 209-277-0772